Hollywood Purge

How long will this take?

Even mollyjew is arguing the time for talk is over

Remember when they were rooting out commies in hollywood?
It's gonna be the same with Trump detractors. He'll make a committee to flush them out. This time they're open about it so it will be easier to round them up.

It would be easier and faster to lock up Hollywood's infamous pedophile ring. There would be almost nobody left for Oscar night.

the ones that don't get arrested would kill themselves so they don't have to testify

I wish.

Pedowood and Communists are tied together because in order for their practices to become acceptable they need to establish moral relativatism.

pedosexuality should be legal.

maybe we'll make it on the next swing of the pendulum.

t. Podesta

yes user, every post you don't like is john podesta

But Drumpf is the devil incarnate amirite? Oh wait I forgot you degenerates worship satan, nevermind.

We all miss you TS :(
RIP
F

You're a commie who is sexually atttacted to children. Hating Trump isn't exactly a huge leap of logic.

what's wrong with her ears

If there's one thing that will make me happy it's to see a plane crash and kill everyone on oscar night.

Nothing, but those weird growths with holes in them at the side of her head are freaking me out jerry

jesus, clintrumps are pathetic & delusional

STATES

Her Mother was a jug.

Hey Podesta! Just checking in on your favorite board while they sacrifice the kid you just fucked?

FTFY

It can't come soon enough.

RWDS

why would you sacrifice kids? thats like using a deluxe 200$ fleshlight once and then throwing it away.

smh you retarded cultist Holla Forumstards are no better than left wing cultists, america is filled with retards.

Except fleshlights don't get old and unattractive + will never go public.

yes they do. anything gets battered and decays over time. but you get attached to it like you would a kid that grows up.

i mean with that retard logic, why are old couples still together after 50 years? because even though the sex might not work or be awful, they enjoy each others company.

Using the pedowood and Pizzagate angle, they can round them all up and the media.

Shut the fuck up leftypol. It's never real communism with you asshats.

Not that guy but you underage faggots really don't get it: at that age most people would rather be stuck in a loveless marriage than dying alone

Yeah at that point you've got no one except your spouse. Especially since many couples give up on really having friends due to having kids causing them to lose all those connections.