Incest

hello guys.

has any of you ever fucked a family member?

im looking for real people with real experiences.

At the age of twelve my cousin skucked my cock and gave me a handjob

not bad. how old was she?

she was around 15

when i was three i fucked my 80 year old niece in the asshole before i called 84 niggers to rape her to death

sounds hot. do you always get off to niggers raping women to death?

only the pooch

Of course, im Kim-Jong Nigger Ficker from North Korea

Does step-sister count?

I use to have a female fuck buddy who told me she use to fuck her brother.
She told me she started doing it after her boyfriend dumped her and went off to college and she was still living at home, She put on weight and started getting lonely and then one night when her parents we out of town and only her brother and her were home he was comforting her cause she was sad and then it moved from hugging to kissing to fucking. She said the next day she was kind of grossed out about it, but the next night they were back at it. She said it felt dangerous and exiting and "powerful" cause she was her brothers first. Aparently it went on for about seven or eight months until she started dating someone else. But through out the years when she's single and is back home for thanksgiving or christmas her and her brother get down to fucking.

Really screwed the pooch on this one.

I think I was like 16 and she about 7

You mean 17 right?

Haha, ofcourse not silly user!

Sike!

I wasn't really worried about it, I just pretended to care! You fell for it dweeb!

Well thats not very nice at all! :^(

Don't mess with the 9GAG ARMY retard :megusta:

my cousin and I gave each other blowjobs at ~11yo

I fucked my female cousin when we were 15/16 and she was taking accutane so she legally had to take birth control

I fucked ^'s sister when I was 17, she was 19

Yes. This one time she came home and asked me if I wanted sex, so I said yes and we fucked.

[F4M] Proving Her Brother Wrong About Pregnancy [Age] [Incest] [Bro/Sis] [Virginity] [Impregnation] [Drunk Sex]

Yeah, we are one of those slav families where you know and hang out with distant relatives as if they're close family.

Last time she saw me i was 5'7, now I'm 6'1 and she's like 5'11" because she did volleyball

Sorry i couldn't resist
Anyways

When I was 10 with my cousin and then at 11 also with a cousin (but the maternal side)

What the fuuuuuck?

50.000 years ago abbos had this hobby.

too much wordplay. most unrealistic talking patterns ever.

Because vagina is too mainstream?

Was still yummy.
I hope she was blacked out and honestly doesn't remember.
I sure as hell do.
If I could turn back time, I woudn't do it again tho because The last thing I licked was my lil sis.
Not cool, even tho she legal.
Kinda fucked up but wat is done is done.

To be fair tho, everyone in my fam is attractive.
Even my parents are still fit and shit.
I hope I look half as good as my dad at his age.
No homo.

Post sum family photos dweeb

Not even if I remove the exif data.
I don't want you faggots fapping to my fam

We were both 12. My cousin is a guy.

even better

too late

You're the one who licked her asshole

We both know that we are attractive.
Never made each other cum tho.
Never fapped to her or anybody in my fam.
I regret it.
I wish she wasn't my last lick.
She's probably laughing her ass off.
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Nothing I say from now on has any weight now.
Say I tell her something, she can say,

I would think she'd be grateful. Also she owes you a licking tbqh fam

How did you end up licking her asshole anyway?

So you're trying to tell us you molested her?

She woke up, told me what a great job I was doing and then I freaked out and woke up from my own drunken haze.
Whether or not she remembers is still to be determined.
She can forever hold this over my head.
Shit sucks, man.

first time i came from masturbating was to my cousin, played doctor with my sister's vagoo but how related does sex have to be? step sister's sister count?

Haha fucking hell you fartbox tonguing little molester. How long ago was this?

i've heard of fights, getting kicked out of bars, cheating… but who the fuck gets drunk and licks their sister's passed out turd cutter?

A few months ago.

wait. she passed out then told you what a great job you're doing when she woke up right? did she know it was you? you may have hit the jackpot user

This is Holla Forums, bruh.
Expect all kinds.
What else do you expect from a thread as such?

it's not the environment, it's how it's presented as feeling bad about it. it's like saying i registered to vote then overthrew a tribe in Africa. doesn't add.

Talk like a normal human being you illiterate nigger.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the interwebs.

smh tbh fam

no one liked your story.

That's so mean, user. I finished reading his story.

i said that because he had zero responses.

This.

Jesus Christ a talking monkey!

You guys just lick each other's assholes already

T or F?

T
But I'm not supposed to tell

Fucked a family member? Yeah, I fucked your mom.

It must be wonderful to be the member of the family.

It's even better to get your member inside the family…

brutal

You know that's not how that works, right?

Tfw i'm sexually attracted to my sister.

Incest helps find sluts faster than waiting till they leave you

>>>/ara/5152

I had sex with my sister every day for two weeks when she was about to move out of the family home. She was 22 and I was 19. We only started doing it close to the time she was leaving so if we got caught she could go and I would deal with it because I'm the golden child who can do no wrong. But our whole family is really weird and my dad is a pervert anyway so I don't think it would have mattered. We never got found out and we've never done anything since so nobody knows to this day.

Also I know she browses Holla Forums and she'll definitely look through this thread if she sees it.

Hi to your sister and lets see dem tiddies

If she does see it she might post them. They're nothing special though.

How will she know it's her and not all the other brotherfuckers here?

Because of the details I included that she can identify that nobody else can. The ages, the house move, the family situation. It's unlikely it would all be true for anyone else.

Naw those aren't that specific, other than the ages. And I imagine the likelihood of girls who fuck their brothers would also like to browse Holla Forums to be pretty high. Still I'm pretty jealous.

Yeah, you're probably right about the incest-Holla Forumstard link. It would still be a remarkable coincidence if there are two people here with identical situations though.

Incest is a myth, user.

Fucked my own sister

pics or it didn't happen

In MY family, everyone is related to everyone else! Deal with it!

Does his shirt say 'wincest' user?

I don't feel like writing so ill keeo this short

My mother left my family when I was only two years old, I maybe saw her once or twice a year until I was 12 then she completely went off the radar. (She has huge bi polar & drug issues so it wasn't that surprising at the time.)

Anyway flash forward a couple of years she reconnected with me after my 16th birthday, we started to see each other almost weekly from that point on. One summer after convincing dad to let me go, we went on a road trip together across California. Every night at the hotel she would insist that we go to bed at like 8pm saying we had alot of things to do in the morning… and a bit after going to bed she would grind up against me or jerk me off.

Not really incest but when I was 16 my dad's gf patched my leg up after an accident. When she asked what else she could do for me I asked for whiskey. "I guess it would take the pain away. Just don't tell your father." We ended up drunk as shit and cuddled for a while. Kept moving her hand over my cock until she just pulled down my pants and started blowing me. Before I could finish, she got up and sat on the other couch as if she were embarrassed. I started to realize what'd just happened and felt a little sick so I got up for another drink. She did the same and when I went to sit on the opposite couch she said "You can come sit over here if you want." So I did and she kept scooting closer to me until she had her ass pressed against the side of leg. (She was laying down on her side). Naturally, I just laid down behind her and started grinding my dick against her ass. She kept saying "fuck me" but after some kissing and tit fondling I went in for the kill and she jumped up off the couch and ran back to her room and locked the door. Was so disgusted with myself the next morning. Refused to look at her for a week.

18, rubbed my 14 yo sisters pussy with my the heel of my foot during roadtrip, she wasnt into it but never said anything. Never tried again, dream ruined.

Damn, this thread is still alive?
You may hab some hope yet, Holla Forums

you cucked your dad
rip

This pic makes me feel gay.

Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution

Fuck wrong thread. Fuck you all