What do you do for work, Holla Forums?

What do you do for work, Holla Forums?

I'm a software & web developer and part time music composer

I work in IT

I post anti-Trump and pro-Hillary comments on an Anonymous Imageboard

My employers call me a fat virgin all the time and I'm telling blatant lies while being an obnoxious fuck. But it pays the bills I guess, at least I get to remain Anonymous

I do handstands when I need to
-Lanky out

If that photo is you I honestly feel bad for you.

See a doctor.

I'm emotionally stunted and have become increasingly isolated over time, and I supplement my lack of meaningful human interaction with bouts of cringe-worthy image-board role-playing.

-Chief out

Did you fuck that hologram chick yet?
-Lanky out

She whored herself out to Microsoft and now she's the AI assistant for Windows 10 bro, I don't think Chef wants to talk about it

Why do I find this so funny? Am I high?

I'm Barack Obama

I fight and die for Israel

Don't you have goys to do that for you?

I'm a burger.

I would absolutely smash that girl or boy or whatever it is in OP, no shame. Pussy or boypussy, I don't care, hand that shit over and I'll make you feel like a natural woman.

-Wario out.

You're from Hamburg, Germany?

Isn't it faux pas to speak again after ending your prior statement with "-out"?

-Chief out

I'm a grad student but i data mine user details on anonymous image boards and other tested methods to collect data for my research paper.

That's obviously a boy and you are obviously a faggot

If you didn't say out at the end of what you're saying, how would people know that your post has finished?

-Zelda out.

6/10

You're meant to say "over"

"-out" is reserved for final statements.

But I wouldn't expect a Hylian to know that. . .

How's your sis? I saw the cuts on her thigh, her skirts are always just short enough to cover them- so that a passing breeze can momentarily expose them. She loves the sincere concern she gets off strangers when they see her cuts, doesn't she? . . .

-Chief out

I don't know what that thing is, but I want to fuck it.

Fuck off Master Cuck, you got cucked by an AI and a hologram - humanity couldn't even create a being to love you and that ugly face you're required to hide in a helmet.

-Zelda out.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT, THIS TRIGGERS ME

Haha wow, if you can't even handle one of the cutest girls in gaming posting on your imageboard without raging like a sperg then I think you've got some growing up to do!

-Zelda out.

I do speed and punch faggots
-falcon out

Only to bust balls and doctors
-bird out

internet marketing. i create shit and sell it to shitty people.

TEXTURED THREE-DIMENSIONAL MESH OBJECT ANIMATIONS

O.R Nurse

I am a professional masturbator - that is, I contribute my own semen to Sperm Banks across the city, and I get paid handsomly for each of my deposits.
U jelly?

I'd like to do you after work, sweety.

I'm a professional cuck.

You're probably just some fat faggot that makes songs on fruity loops. That's not being a music composer, fucking autist.

Software Dev

I currently work at Unemployed

Embedded development, starting next week. So far my preparation has been knowledge of existance of c++ and 20 hours in SHENZEN I/O

Lmao you're all so succesful. I dropped out of uni and the only job I ever had for any period of time was fucking walmart.

Move back in with my parents, theyre forcing me to get another bullshit job.

Nahhhhh, I think I'll just kill myself. If we are facing ww3 especially so.

join the NEET death squad

Yeah thats not you

user you have to be over 6foot, be in good health, not have used drugs, been to college and NOT be a redhead to donateā€¦.

trips confirm

Looks like the interior of an office in SF I know

I don't work

Studying in college to get a degree to be one.

But I work as a ride operator at an amusement park currently.

that you?

I do your mom

i am a jr sysadmin/network technician/itsupport monkey at a television station. i hate my boss. is software dev worth it?

im tired of all the stuck up crazy old people, and am on the verge of reading all the java books sitting in the corner of my room.

You look pretty nice and it sounds like stable work. I hope you have a nice life ahead of you
I'm a full time student.

I'm not even mad. I just feel bad for you.

I'm also a professional OP-producer

Is this some sort of conspiracy to eliminate at ginger girls?

Waste of dubs. At least you're family would feel some pride in you and remember you fondly if you died fighting Ruskies for Clinton or Gooks for Trump.

That should say your I swear. I type you're so much my brain does it automatically sometimes.

everytime you point a finger, 4 are pointing back at you.

Nope, thumb is pointing downwards.

i get paid to post my opinions on message boards ;-)

Do you have a fucked up thumb or do you point with it like a tard?

Fuck there are a lot of tumours around here this morning.

I work at a hotel doing night audit. I see maybe 4-5 guests a night and have a ton of down time. I spend a lot of that playing vidya, painting mini-figs, planning out dnd stuff, watching netflix and lots of youtube. It's cushy as heck.

Boss knows how little I do and doesn't give a fuck so long as the end of day payments balance out.

Have you ever considered leaving to a place where you will be more welcome?