You may recieve $5,000 a month (or equivalent) with free powerful internet connection wherever you go. However...

You may recieve $5,000 a month (or equivalent) with free powerful internet connection wherever you go. However, if you accept, you also accept this girl.
She is extremely temperamental, jumping between moods in a blink of an eye. When out in public, she acts overly slutty, flirting with virtually every other guy that passes by, and will get pissed beyond belief if you question it.
However, she fucks whenever and however you like, enjoys sucking cock and titwanks, and will not get pregnant or have periods. If you try anal, she WILL complain and insult you.
She will judge you and share little interests with you, constantly pines for attention and compliments, and will generally act like a cunt when not received. Apart from her physical appearance (she keeps waxed legs and shaved, etc), she's extremely lazy.
You have to spend at least 9 hours a day with her barring Fridays and one other day of choice, and on those days you must sleep with her. If you work or attend school, she goes with you. You cannot ditch her/kill her/etc.
Do you accept? If so, how would you cope/what would you do?

Tied up in closest. My other girlfriends will see to her needs until it is time for me to play 'impale the bitch on muh meat skewer' game.

Give me muh monies op

So she's just a normal woman
okay, maybe she's not

This was posted on Holla Forums.pl a few weeks ago.
Eat a dick OP.

Just fuck her, according to this:

She would be ok

OP, so you're saying that in a married Staff Sergeant in the Army. Thanks for visualizing my future

You're just describing a borderline, OP.

are there more of these?

Is OP a ctr?

Fuck that, there are easier ways to make $5K a month.

I will get her hooked on drugs, that will make her more fun.
-Lanky out.

I'll accept if it's guarenteed she won't leave me and stick me with alimony.

$5,000 per month and an internet connection does not make it worth putting up with a slutty 4/10 cunt with mediocre tits and shit for brains for 45 hours a week.

I've had a 4 year long dry spell, and I'd rather just keep it going than deal with her ilk.

What would make it worth?

She may be 4/10 but nobody posting on Holla Forums is the pinnacle of attraction and she's willing to fuck you.

Other than weight, shat makes her 4/10?

Her face is plain and her tits are meh. She's 3/10 if you factor in her personality

Personality of course lowers it, but fair one

I've had two women who were willing to fuck me during the 4 years of my dry spell, and I turned them both down. Believe it or not, not all Holla Forumstards are willing to fuck a disgusting whore just because she's up for it.

Is better than what your last gf had with you, plus $5.000.

You sound more like a faggot than some pinnacle of control.

user, this is Holla Forums. You don't have to pretend females wanted to fuck you just to impress us.
Nevermind you might be serious if you're bragging about such a pitiful number.

Yes.

That's what ball gags and zip ties are for.

Tie her to an exercise bike.

My last gf had an equivalent face but a much better body. She also had a shit personality, but I didn't have to spend 45 hours a week with her, unless you count time asleep.

K.

Stating a fact is not bragging.

Yes, I've had two women who were willing to sleep with me over a four year period. Yes, that's pathetic. They both had things wrong with them.

But nothing about my poor prospects makes Tubby McSlutbitch in OP more attractive.

Lold

You weren't stating a cold fact. You were making a humble brag about how two girls wanted to fuck you and they were below your standards.

I was.

Nope.

Problem solved.

Is it possible for her to lose weight?

Ehhh… I'll say yes but only via fucking, and its VERY slow

I guess you could always fuck the weight off her by fucking several times a day.

Good luck shifting all that

Accept, starving and tied up in my basement.

he doesnt need gulag, he simply needs the zyklon b.