How am i supposed to be happy or expected to live when we're all dust in the wind and our consciousness fucking ends...

How am i supposed to be happy or expected to live when we're all dust in the wind and our consciousness fucking ends upon death. Nothing forever. That is what awaits us. Ridiculous. Nothing. Null. Just like passing out or going under anesthesia but not waking up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-CZCKP-H4C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP NEEDS SHOTGUN MOUTHWASH STAT!

Maybe you should become an absurdist.

I wish my faith was just half as strong as yours.

It'll all be fine

Stop fearing death and you'll find a reason to live.

Try psychedelics, high doses. Experience ego-death and the eventual end of your consciousness won't bother you.

Keep a gun around, or a lethal dose of medication. Knowing you have a way to end it easily will keep you from thinking about suicide any longer than you should.

Get close to death. Only those who live in comfort, dissociated from death daily, center their thoughts around it.

After one acid trip I thought I was brain damaged and I forgot my entire personality and was asking friends how to be me again. Did I experience ego death?

I've seen some dumb advice on teh chans but this is the stupidest of them all. OP wants a reason to live not lasting psychological damage.

Things don't have value based on how long they last. Its all about what you do with that time that makes something worth.

Based on how much time you likely spend here, its understandable you're depressed and think life is shit.

Yes. I envy you.

Clearly never done psychedelics. If losing one's fear of death is "damage", then I don't want to be intact.

Don't be a coward.

God fucking damn muh dik. You wouldn't happen to have any more, would you?

When you experience ego-death. You will know it. It feels as if you died and your consciousness has been destroyed- and it only lasts as long as the trip.

What you're describing is pretty standard afterglow

Another acid trip I had lasted like 6 hours and I remember maybe 1 hour of it, the majority of it was spent in a haze. Is that ego death? I guess it's kinda similar to death, not being conscious

Who else here hoping for rebirth?

I am if it means I get to climb out of your mother's vagina again

Fucking fedoras, just go roleplay vikings like you always do in Holla Forums and stop ruining this board.

Fuck off.

if it means I'm born as human again, no thanks.

You're D, right? Get on tox, let's chat.

No, I am not "D" you retarded fucking gaytard shitfoot

Easy there cowboy

Or what? Gonna work on my cock through the computer screen?

nothing forever is not your biggest problem.
becoming old and dying is a horrible process. you will lose your sight, brain, friends, every day more and more. you will get horrible disease and will feel it more every day
you can also end in horrible accident where you will burn alive.
so fast dying and not existing might not be that bad option

and also, after you die nobody will care about you. they only need useful people, alive people. as a dead body you won't have any use, they will simply forget about your existence. they will fuck around, work, produce new humans. you as dead won't be useful

You'd know it if you went through ego death.
Try 4ACO-DMT next time

Mortality bump

You can:
or
But at least it doesn't matter what you pick :)

START LIFTING FAGGOT
MEN NEED TO LIFT

youtu.be/-CZCKP-H4C8

Don't be fucking dust in the wind, faggot, be a sandstorm that changes the path for future dust. That or kill yourself.

CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

ALLL MY DREEEEEEAMS PASS BEFORE MY EYES A CURIOSITY