Ayylmaoiums have been confirmed. Water your thoughts?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Ayylmaoiums have been confirmed. Water your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.opendigitalradio.org/Ensemble_Transport_Interface>>6305480
wiki.opendigitalradio.org/Ensemble_Transport_Interface
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

perhaps a summary which gives an overview of the material in a shorter form perhaps

The page is short as fuck dinglebag, just fucking read it

just webm it brah

It's not talking about ayys you dumb nigger

You piece of hamhanded shit

I'm on dialup. Can you .rar it up & split it into 2meg volumes?

Black hole in Detroit when?

Hopefully soon. Just kill us already.

>From:[email protected]/* */

Call me when it said bill, hillary or something like that

Nikola Tesla was the first to propose that the vacuum energy, or æther, might be harnessed for useful work;[45] ever since then many people have claimed to exploit zero-point energy with a large amount of pseudoscientific literature causing ridicule around the subject.[46][47]
Despite controversy, harnessing zero-point energy is an ongoing area of worldwide research, particularly in China, Germany, Russia and Brazil.[46] The Casimir force between two plates, which is caused by zero-point energy, was first predicted in 1948 by Dutch physicist Hendrik Casimir.[48] Steve K. Lamoreaux initially measured the tiny force in 1997.[49] It had long been assumed that the Casimir force had little practical use; it was assumed the only way to actually gain energy from the two plates is to allow them to come together (getting them apart again would then require more energy), and therefore it is a one-use-only force in nature.[46]
In 1999 however, Fabrizio Pinto, a former scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory at Caltech in Pasadena, published in Physical Review his Gedankenexperiment for a "Casimir engine". The paper showed that continuous positive net exchange of energy from the Casimir effect was possible, even stating in the abstract "In the event of no other alternative explanations, one should conclude that major technological advances in the area of endless, by-product free-energy production could be achieved." [50] Despite this and several similar peer reviewed papers, there is not a consensus as to whether such devices will actually work in practice. Garret Moddel at University of Colorado has highlighted that he believes such a device hinges on the assumption that the Casimir force is a nonconservative force, he argues that there is sufficient evidence to say that it is a conservative force and therefore even though such an engine can exploit the Casimir force for useful work it cannot produce more output energy then has been input into the system.[51]
There have been several promising breakthroughs in the field of thermodynamics; a paper by Armen Allahverdyan and Theo Nieuwenhuizen in 2000[52] and then by Marlan Scully et al. in 2003 published in Science[53] showed the feasibility of extracting zero-point energy for useful work from a single bath, without contradicting the laws of thermodynamics, by exploiting certain quantum mechanical properties.
In 2014 NASA's Eagleworks Laboratories[54] announced that they had successfully validated the use of a Quantum Vacuum Plasma Thruster which makes use of the Casimir effect for propulsion.[55][56]
The calculation that underlies the Casimir experiment, a calculation based on the formula predicting infinite vacuum energy, shows the zero-point energy of a system consisting of a vacuum between two plates will decrease at a finite rate as the two plates are drawn together. The vacuum energies are predicted to be infinite, but the changes are predicted to be finite. Casimir combined the projected rate of change in zero-point energy with the principle of conservation of energy to predict a force on the plates. The predicted force, which is very small and was experimentally measured to be within 5% of its predicted value, is finite.[57] Even though the zero-point energy is theoretically infinite, there is no evidence to suggest that infinite amounts of zero-point energy are available for use with present technology.

You're an idiot. They are talking about shooting down satellites, not aliens, you fucking fagtard.

Then what the fuck are ETIs from the contiguous universe fagtard?

Check the mail fucktard, is just a tard, top people receive a lots of mails from psychos that stalk them.

I'm an alien ask me anything

wiki.opendigitalradio.org/Ensemble_Transport_Interface>>6305480

oops

wiki.opendigitalradio.org/Ensemble_Transport_Interface

How do I suck my own dick?

Lose some weight

But I weigh 3 lbs

Heh :^}

Digital waves from satellites, made on earth. How dumb are you?

Yes, waves interfere with each other and travel through the universe. What is your point?

Fuck off government shill

You're right, i'm a government shill, they are talking about aliens. fucking idiot

Just look at the links the guy provides in the email. There is nothing about aliens there.

3*10^2, maybe.

Dipshit.

Trolled

Dubs, but i am doing this for free.

What's more likely? Aliums and the overturning of well established physics or delusions in someone with a history of working with poorly-understood toxic materials related to space flight?

Aliums