HI user

wanna correct my record?

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/0363c9fc2b41ee284c5159256c02b303d50f8829/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to believe.

This board is dark and full of losers.

The chans are a volatile source for sedimentary rage against society for one’s own personal failures. They are hot-beds of meme-innovation and can produce symbolically complex textual and sub-textual memes.

You'll never be successful with Chelsea. You don't even have a high-end job.

I want to grab her pussy

I'm gonna let you in on a secret reality (you're probably only pretending to be aware of) that I've been dealing with since the exodus.

Holla Forums is full of the internet equivalent to political refugees. Think Casablanca but with more Nazis.

Before GamerGate there were all manner of other groups of posters deemed "too extreme" for halfchan. Much of the alt. right in the case of Holla Forums, various people banned for hundreds of reasons from Holla Forums, people who want to discuss lolcows when discussion of them became forbidden on halfchan, the most annoying elements from various fandoms. All the people who made the most autistic threads on halfchan eventually found their way here after a ban.

Now, half/tv/ had a particularly antagonistic relationship with the group of people you're chatting with now. They've variously described themselves as "Actress enthusiasts" but they're responsible for every creepy thing attributed to half/tv/ over the years. Whenever an underage or underage-looking actress got creeped the fuck out by being tweeted pictures of some dude's cum all over a picture of them, or a shrine to them in someone's home, it was someone from this group.

They'd post endless threads, day in day out about various Disney and Nickelodeon shows, and insist they were intentionally sexual. "Look, some kind of goop hit this girl's face! PRETEND IT'S CUM!" "Look! This girl looked at a tub of popcorn she was eating from! SHE'S PRETENDING THIS VENTRILOQUIST DUMMY HAS A PENIS IN IT AND SHE LIKES IT!"

Endless stories about various actresses with giant misshapen heads and flat chests and how they wondered what their armpits smelled like, how they harassed them on a livestream about showing them their fucking feet, exaggerated recitations on the qualities of their menstruation blood. Pictures of small girls and references to pedophilia, perhaps discussing their desire to have a daughter, who they totally wouldn't molest, oh no no no, they'd just sleep with her. Naked. But totally innocently, they could restrain themselves. Unless, you know, she got curious.

Needless to say an endless cycle of banning, people who didn't like pedos complaining, the pedos stomping their feet and asserting they "just wanted to discuss actresses" while getting increasingly vile and crass. This constant back and forth (as these people would spam the board all day, every day and demand their own board, and ban evade constantly) likely encouraged the moderation there towards it's current draconian state.

One day they created their own imageboard, several in fact. I can't remember the url, but they had a "/celeb/" board. There they could shitpost and spam their individual pedophilic waifus to their hearts content… but then they realized quickly… This was boring without a audience. You see, pedophiles hate eachother. The only way they can stop hating eachother for any period of time is if people are actively telling them they're shit forcing them to band together against everyone else. Their threads would get repetitive and they'd go through their disturbing folders with hundreds of still frames of each actress very quickly.

They came here, they created various boards notably /waifuist/ and /got/ but the same thing happened again and again, no one wanted to talk to them and their behavior chased all posters away from their respective boards.

So now they're here. They've been here for weeks, largely contained in their /got/ threads. People still hate them and regularly tell them they're annoying, but they persist. You know, autism and all. But people eventually hide the threads. They're being ignored again. So they've started popping up in other threads more now. Started making threads about feet, started posting threads about nickelodeon shows, started replying to threads with the same gifs and images of young-looking actresses they do everywhere.

Because of the lax moderation on this Holla Forums, I suspect over the course of several months since they aren't getting banned, they'll eventually chase all the traffic away and be confused as to why Holla Forums died "all of a sudden". Without an ounce of self-awareness they won't look back at /got/ and /waifuist/ and /celeb/ and /who/ and every other stillborn board they've created and killed by association, because to do so would require admitting that the way they behave is fucking annoying to everyone else.

Are you a registered voter?

Could it be?

Doesn't have the 'Bill waz here' tattoo on the inner thigh so no it's not.

It's a nice shoop

tineye.com/search/0363c9fc2b41ee284c5159256c02b303d50f8829/

Holy shit she's uglier than Chelsea

that picture would make a good doorbell surround

Oh well, at least I can fap to the Chelsea pic now without feeling sordid and dirty.

That part comes after

Real or shopped?

see

This will tell you all you need to know user

Only a low IQ fool would insult a gentle woman he doesn't know. I'm sure you ignorant buffoons don't even know that Chelsea is beautiful according to conventional beauty standards of course you won't - you losers don't have standards .

Anyhoos, post ur iq

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

Why did i asked for this?

record correction?

is that a toad?

try licking it and see if you get high

Thanks for correcting the record.