Which Holla Forumsgirl would you fuck and then creampie and impregnate then lovingly as a couple raise that child as...

Which Holla Forumsgirl would you fuck and then creampie and impregnate then lovingly as a couple raise that child as well as create many many more?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1966/Issue-492?id=8196
astro.umd.edu/~avondale/extra/Humor/SexAndLove/SupermanAndSex.html
rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Steel,_Woman_of_Kleenex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pros:
-cute
-pink
-loving and motherly
-DSL
-big tits
Cons:
-will fucking die if I don't pull out
-my child will be fucking retarded
-annoying lesbian ex will never get off my business

Assuming I'm in a universe where I can actually touch her without shriveling up like a raisin.

The original.

I wonder how many squirrels went into making that vest and tail.

I think she said the tail was real.

Do you think she used her own fur for the vest?

Well I doubt she used fur from other squirrels.
It's probably just synthetic.

Is squirrel girl vegan?

Shit, this is what I was gonna post.
I'd fuck a toaster if it had Susan Egan's voice.

…Digital Subscriber Line?

Sexy.

Transonic, she's beautiful, kinda nerdy, has a great ass and wanted to kill Hope.

Odd choice. Why?

I'd pick Black Cat, if she gave up her life of crime, but kept the suit. I can't sit at home waiting for her to finish robbing museums like a chump. Nor do I want to be a target for superheroes trying to figure out where she is.

Spider-Man's webs dissolve in about an hour. Can you imagine walking somewhere in New York only to be immediately hung upside down for an hour, all appointments or jobs suddenly put on hold? And it's not like the web stuff completely dissolves, clothes probably need to be washed.

I don't know about kids, though. If the white hair's a pure genetic thing I don't want my kids having a rough time throughout school and the entirety of their lives for having sheer white hair, or some skunkish combination of white and black.

I'd probably have to start working out more, too. If my wife's way more athletic than I, she might start looking at other guys who are athletic like her. I can only imagine the awkward situation of her asking me to put on a SpiderMan mask.

Shampoo costs will probably dip into our funds, especially with how much volume her hair has. I wonder how women can keep that up so well. It can't be just the shampoo you use, it has to be certain oils and most likely a lot having to do with the weather. I certainly couldn't handle having hair like that. Would she tie it up when we slept? I don't want to wake up having to sputter out hairs every morning.

I wonder what job she'll get after she gives up crime. She has enough connections where she can probably get another well-paying job, which is definitely needed if we're still going to live in downtown New York. The amount of rent over there has to be astronomical; maybe jewel thief isn't that bad of an occupation.

Also she'd have to be comfortable with my crippling ADHD

Korra easily.

Stephanie Brown.

Why are all the bat girls perfect

I just want to put this whore in her place.

Magical Lip of Sucking Dick +3

You put way too much thought into this.

You've got some serious autims

Making Wonder Woman barefoot and pregnant would be a great triumph in the name of Mankind and the Patriarchy.

Superman Literally did it before you mate.

For me it would be Laura before they turned her into Buffy-with-Wolverine-claws

I hate Superman x Wonder Woman pairing because it reminds me that i'll never be able to attract or satisfy an super amazonian princess. When it is Batman doing her at least i can delude myself that i could become like Batman, if i so wanted to.

Hot damn.

This is a waifu thread, no yet another one of your lame 4chan 'post sexy pictures to make tumblr mad guize' threads. Meaning you gotta put some thought into this. Marriage is difficult and complicated. You might be fine with jumping into heavy life choices like this with absolutely no afterthought, but unless you want to end up roped in a loveless marriage with divorce laws the way they are, you have to play it smart.

This guy knows what I'm talking about. She's emotionless and probably wouldn't want a big wedding unless that fuck Jubilee tries to live vicariously through her by saying that big weddings are the best. Laura will probably want one small and inconspicuous. Meaning just a drive to Las Vegas, or hell, you could do it right in the danger room. That's like 25,000 dollars saved on that. Plus, she wouldn't care much about a ring–she'd find it meaningless and gaudy. That's more money saved. Get into a bar fight and she's right there to back you up–no need to control your perpetual drinking habit anymore.

She's probably very awkward, though. No snuggling and she probably thinks sex is useless unless it's to murder someone. Probably someone you can't take to the relatives. Not to mention she'll no doubt end up caught in X-Men stuff or have those breakdown moments where she just dissappears with a note left behind because she's worried about accidentally murdering you. So now you gotta run out into the rain and have an indepth conversation with her on a roof at night or something. That might be a little romantic the first time, but I'd get real tired of it on the fifth.

You'll probably have to end up teaching her what love really means and all that horseshit. That sounds complex and not worth the time. Plus, she probably smells weird. She looks like the type who just smells weird for no real discernible reason.

Yeah well fuck you too buddy

Who drew this? Those legs go on forever

Not cannon

No shit and,

Really?

Holy shit nigga she's not real. Go outside this is Holla Forums not /r9k/

Who wrote this again? I remember it being shit.

Not the same user but, she's medium tier waifu when you take everything into account. At best upper medium, not bad but not the best. That was mostly due to Marvel trying to push the edge when creating her.

So far I've concluded this. Holla Forums waifus from cartoons tend to be high tier, Marvel waifus in the mid tier, DC waifus in the low tier, and non big 2 comics heavily varied. This doesn't account for all individual waifus but, generally speaking.

Mike Deodato Jr. Naturally another BR artist.

Miller. Can you not tell by the art?

Wonder Woman was still feeling her cunt tingling from the mind-blowing climax she had and wanted to stroke Superman's ego by complimenting his performance.

Frank Miller's Wonder Woman is stuck up arrogant bitch who's constantly dreaming of being dominated and abused.

What arc was it? Where can I see more of those legs? Fantastic.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1966/Issue-492?id=8196

You missed the part when I said it didn't apply to every individual.

So, seriously, what happened to Deodato? How did he go from this to fucking Tommy Lee Jones and Iron Man?

I mean, say what you want about Deodato's 90s style, that he's a Jim Lee clone etc (I mean, back in the 90s who wasn't?), at least he could fucking draw. Now…

What the fuck is this shit?

I don't give a shit if you think X-23 is midtier. Why the fuck did he have to say she smells weird and isn't worth the effort? That's just foul man

You mean like the stench of X-23's vagina?

I honestly don't know about the smell thing but, I'd say she's worth a good amount of effort.

(weeb cartoon version would be ok too tho)

sauce for the first pic?

They just are.

Mah nigga

Raven is a fucking babe

But truly

You can always commit suicide user.

Don't do that user. We all have insecurities about waifus. Take me for example, I'm insecure about She-Hulk as my waifu. I mean shit, she's a lawyer while I got a shitty job at Sonic. She's 6'7 while I 5'6 so the top of my head barely reaches her under boob. She's got a great physique and I'm stocky. And to be honest none of that bothers me. The one thing that does however, is that she's been with tons of heroes and models before me and I'm just a kissless virgin. She might say I was the best she'd ever had but, I know it's a lie trying to make me feel better. The only silver lining I could see is that she would love me as her husband regardless. I'm going to sit in the corner for a while.

Jesus, user. Have some confidence in yourself. It'll be alright, pal.

It was over for you before it even began. I'm sorry, user.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Raven looks like that goth girl in high school who always acted cold and aloof but secretly lusted after all the jocks and preppy Chads.

I wanna fuck and impregnate Andi aka Mania aka female teenage punk Sanic.
I like her cold exterior mostly because underneath theres a caring girl i want to bring out, also i like the punk look of hers and curing her loneliness and sadness with the only medicine known to man, a good and loving dicking followed by cuddling.

user, this is a thread of idyllic fantasies, where real-life burdens are left at the door. Calm down.

Mmmm, I'd love to make lots of Mocha babies with her.

Go big & go home!

No man. Shulkie is a intro to waifus. Fuck her & then leave. She will. Enjoy the experience, but know that she other v cards to shred.

Pick a villainess to reform or a waifu who really needs help like Callisto or Nebula. You can help each other.

I'M GOING TO MARRY GWEN POOLE!

I didn't think she could get any worse

Honestly, he probably just needs to keep up a pace to pay bills, and since Marvel will take shit work, there is no reason for him to try harder. It's like any other job, if you get paid and treated the same for doing your worst as you do when you do your best, what incentive do you ever have to do your best?

I mean, him just going insane is also an option, or having an artistic crisis. But my first guess is that he can get away with turning out quick trash, for the same amount of money as he'd get for working harder.

I am legitimately comforted by the concept that, if Death has a form, this is it, and that she'd be there to greet me when I pass.

Don't over think it. Just think of motorboating that underboobage.

Gwenpool has to be positively one of the dumbest fusions of popular-among-normalfags things out there. What's next, Grumpy Gwenpool cat? Grumpy Gwenpool crying emoji? Grumpy Gwenpool Crying Emoji Gemsona Pokemon Go mod?
Think of the possibilities

I feel like dyed hair got a bad rep from sjws.

That is more so when working in fast food and you have to clean up after the damn mother fuckers who half as their job and leave the next shift with three times as much work.

It's dumb. The execution of the actual comic is good and Gwen herself is a likable idiot who wins in spite of herself.

Also I like her being Batroc's daughterfu and its portrayal of Batroc in general is really good.

Please kill yourself

She looks like Kate Leth without the cocaine teeth

But in comics you do get paid more for doing your best. If you can make your books sell you get royalties, which means you've got incentive to do better work.

Nobody's gonna buy a book that's just lazy photo-referencing or, even worse, just 3D models with a photo-shop filter applied. I don't know why Marvel or Deodato both think this shit is permissible.

MARVEL might. But that doesn't really go into the artist's pocket. And if he can convince the writer or editor "hey, 3D models… that's the future!" then he can coast by. They'll do something if the sales plummet enough, but as is I guess no one cares.

You did understand what was meant by 'they get royalties', correct?

Yeah, but it's also an Iron Man book. It'll sell regardless of quality to a point. Maybe he's comfortable.

I'd like to think he's doing real work on the side for something he's passionate about, but right now he gives no shits.

I forgot the 'm, sorry. I get my height from my mother 5'2, my dad is 6'4 though. That's some genetic distribution but, I'm okay with it. Is it really that bad to short when it comes to women?

Did they starve you as a child or something?

Yes

You better abandon 3d for 2d before they get a chance to walk over you.

Guess I'd go with She-Ra.

Well duh. You can still have a lot of wild sex for fun though.

My parietal lobe has failed me.

I hate it because it just doesn't work as a pairing.

Trinity shipping on the whole is godawful.

While reading through a bunch of old DC stuff a few years back, I really liked Barda. She seems like she'd be a really good wife. Really though, I'd probably like someone more mundane, but Barda was my first thought upon seeing the thread.

It works with Bruce and Diana, though.

No it doesn't. It's masturbatory mary sue wish fulfillment bullshit. The only reason you like it is because you grew up on the DCAU which was on the whole masturbatory Batfag bullshit.

Wow this thread has gotten real

I've to agree with the guy.

Batman x Wonder Woman worked because the writers, both in the Justice League/Justice League: Unlimited cartoons and the JLA comic knew that the whole thing could never happen for a myriad of reasons. So it was mostly friends joking and teasing each other while wishing for more and knowing that they can't and/or shouldn't.
It also help that Batman is a normal guy who wishes to remain alone and thinks that he doesn't deserve someone like Wonder Woman, while Wonder Woman just see a fellow warrior who's sad and lonely.

Superman x Wonder Woman, though, is awful because most of the times they only hook up because they feel alienated from the normal/mortal people and think that they'll only find comfort among gods like them, which is terrible for both Superman and Wonder Woman characters because their appeal is that they find valor and happiness in/with humanity. Having them distance themselves from it in any way is terrible.
Then there is the idea that Superman, being superpowerful, can only fuck Wonder Woman's super-cunt, who's the only being able to take his super-thrusts.

I don't see it. There is no compelling dynamic between the two.

I think it works, if it works, because Batman doesn't have one single, definitive love interest. Whereas Superman's got Lois, or even Lana.

at least child WW x child batman works

right

I'll admit I liked their interaction in that episode. It definitely worked there. As adults? Still don't think so.

SQUIRRELS CAN'T FUCKING TALK. THEY ONLY MAKE SEVERAL SOUNDS, NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH THEM.
FUCK MARVEL

but the comic is good.

It did. Before, in the early 2000s, dyed hair was associated with girls who followed punk styles and were rebellious against the "norm". Now it's associated by walking tubs of lard.

I would go for Rogue since she seems the type who'd be lonely and welcome just about any kind of male attention.

If I ever figured out a way around the "sucking away my life-force by touching me" drawback, I'd even marry the poor girl.

Wasn't there a mutant in X-Men Evolution who could completely shut off the other mutants' powers, just like in X-Men 3 but less shit?

Maybe. I haven't seen Evolution in a while since they took all the episodes off of youtube.

The neon hair that SJWs have is basically a trophy from the punk scene. I think punk was the first hobby to fall to Social Justice and their constant kevtching about how everything needs to be more 'tolerant' and 'inclusive'

I think it was supposed to be the exact same kid that was in X-3

This is how marriages fail, by the way.

…They're not real women

I think we're really testing how wisely we would chose real women to be our wives, based on our waifu choices.

Ya know, if that was ever going to happen

This is another reason why marriages fail, by the way.

Personally, I don't know if it's even a good idea to marry a superhero at all. Not only are their schedules hectic, but their life expectancy, and by extension yours, shortens dramatically. And don't think that just because superheroes get brought back to life sometimes you get a free pass alongside your spouse. You usually stay dead and your attractive well-built superhero wife moves on with the other attractive people around her. If you die, you'll amount to a picture on the nightstand that gets jostled around from all the posthumous fucking that happens from your now ex-wife and her new boyfriend. I'm not dealing with that shit. Any superheroine I marry is giving up that shit immediate-like. And then we can move far away from the cities where none of this horseshit happens. I don't see a lot of cataclysms happening in Maine. That might be nice. Except if the superhero wife in question has cold-based powers because Maine is already pretty goddamned cold and I'm not dealing with that ontop of my wife's oddly colored ice hair.

They are literally not real. They do not exist on this mortal plane. There are no consequences, good or bad, for picking a fictional woman, attractive or not, to be your wife.

THEY

ARE

FAKE

Whatever floats your boat, you weirdo. I wouldn't want my wife to be from the dark dimension or some other magical plane. I suppose I can't really judge too much, considering that the magical community of superheroines and superheroes are pretty robust. I'd never pick a wife from that area of expertise. Call me narrow-minded, but if superheroines are marrying TNT, then magical superheroines are basically drinking nitroglycerin. Magic in itself is unpredictable, and I'm just not comfortable going to sleep at night not knowing if Sh'rggoth is going to possess my wife and punch my ribs in. Or worse, if I end up inside out or turned into a toad or something. Hell, if my wife doesn't even get possessed and just turns evil from the massive power trip that goes along with these powers the same thing will probably happen.

Remember when Scarlet Witch lost it, murdered like two Avengers, and then rewrote the whole world, rewrote it back, depowered 90% of the mutant population, and then disappeared? I'm confident that could happen at any point to any magical super wife. Fuck that. I'm not going to be the first casualty once my wife realizes that she should be queen of Earth.

Zatanna seems pretty down to Earth, though. But she seems like the type to give someone a lizard tail if the first date goes poorly. I understand that might seem like a girls will be girls moment, but the medical aspect of that alone really makes me concerned. I don't think it'd be a good idea to marry someone so petty and vindictive, especially if they can bend our plane of existence.

Me and her would make strong babies.

This world sickens me.

To be fair, all science says that Superman's Sperm would kill a normal human, unless something to the effects of the Red Sun was in place.

Shit, Supergirl could never have sex either, or else she'd crush the guys dick with her kegels.

But then again, bringing science to comics tends to make things convoluted and unnecessary. It's not Sci-Fi afterall.

Doesn't Clark just get reeeeeally careful on hot nights with Lois? Likewise with Kara?

Holding back their strength is a trademark of heroic Kryptonians.

How the fuck do you control your sperm once it's outside your dick? Or your muscles while popping off for that matter, in the case of Supergrill (and Clark too for that matter)?

pew pew

Emma Frost.
She'd inspire me to excellence.

Why in the fuck would he have super sperm? And even if he did, why in the fuck would this be a problem? If Superman came in Lois the super sperm wouldn't be exposed to sunlight. If he came on her, even exposed to light sperm are tiny, and can't live very long outside the body

Swole, dark waifus are everywhere my dear user. We must breed.

>>>/a/

This being DC… we know of the super-science behind Superman love-making, because why not, right?

Either way, yes. Superman coming is like a shotgun blast. Shit is pretty metal. But… when Superman started fucking Lois he was already studying this shit and they came up with red sum lamps.

Red sun radiation rob Superman of his powers momentarily making him essential a normal human.

How dangerous would a bullet-speed ejaculation be anyway? I'd imagine someone could do the math pretty easily, but I'm too lazy.

*wives
Now it's on topic

I must find these glorious specimens soon!

Because in every comic that exists about Superman, after its revealed that the Sun powers his cells, it's stated that every cell in his body drinks solar radiation and that's what gives him the power.

Suffice to say, the sperm is produced in his body, making it Kryptonian, and since he's been exposed to yellow solar radiation, the sperm will have the same durability and power that every other cell in his body has.

Shit, magic and the red sun would be his only relief. Zatanna would be REALLY handy for him.
Also, could be the reason why Superman want's to be a normal human so bad.

The study was done in the 70's (I think).

Superman's cum would rip lois apart, if the necessary precautions weren't taken.

astro.umd.edu/~avondale/extra/Humor/SexAndLove/SupermanAndSex.html

1969, Larry Niven (Ringworld), "Man Of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex".
rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Steel,_Woman_of_Kleenex

Danke

Zatanna better start with a magical fucking condom.

I always thought the problem would be solved if Lois and Clark just borrowed the Hawk's spaceship and took a honeymoon on a planet with a red sun and stayed until the birth.

They used to fuck with red sun lamps.

Either way, Pre-52 Superman and Pre-52 Lois had a kid when they were captured by Pre-52 Brainiac and Pre-52 Superman had his genes tempered making him powerless.

There's technology in the Fortress of Solitude that allow them to fuck without Superman killing her.

Aye, and now Pre-52 Superman is back, and Jon's powers are starting to show. You can take the power away from Superman, but you can't change his genetics. Any descendants (since Humans and Kryptonians are sexually compatible, either Humans or Kryptonians are descended from the other), would have the same issues Superman has.

Thus red sun lamps are about to be a very niche product.

They actually aren't, at least not the Pre-52 versions. This was a major plot-point when Pre-52 Superman died. The kryptonian gene is just too different and complex.

The only reason Jon came to be was because of whatever Pre-52 Brainiac did to Pre-52 Superman during Convergence. Pre-52

Brainiac had major science, what with being able to investigate the entire DC and find a planet outside the Orrery of Worlds where he'd be able to conduct his experiments without being hit by reboots and retcons as well as taking people from different eras and universes from the DC history and mess with their genes.

So, Brainiac turned Superman human then? Well that doesn't explain how he suddenly got his powers back without almost any outside interference.

Unless Brainiac completely reworked his genetic code (a likely painful process), and made him Human, then to a point Humans and Kryptonians are compatible (though, as we're seeing in the new Superman comics, it's very unstable, with Jon collapsing and his powers flickering).

Not so much human, but he did something that took away his powers and that was down to genetic level.

Pre-52 Brainiac had these bottled cities that were taken from various extinct continuity and extinct universes from the DC history (1938-2015), as if he wanted to preserve and study them, and placed these bottled cities in the "?" section of the map in my pic.

The various heroes and villains captured by Pre-52 Brainiac had no powers. Be them magic users or people born with special abilities, or aliens. Pre-52 Brainiac had managed to shut it down at genetic level.

The Convergence event was basically the dome that separated the cities being lifted with the characters in it regaining their powers and being forced to fight one another in hopes of their cities surviving. This wasn't done by Pre-52 Brainiac, though, but the planet itself, which had a conscious and was going mad.

So when the dome around the section of Pre-52 Metropolis that was taken by Pre-52 Brainiac was lifted, Pre-52 Superman regained his powers and was forced to fight Flashpoint Superman, because Flashpoint Superman was obsessed by Pre-52 Lois, who was already pregnant.

I read that.

But that still doesn't explain why Jon came out as a kryptonian/human hybrid, if what you say is true and that he was changed (albeit temporarily) down to his genetic level. He's very clearly still a Kryptonian, just without the powers, as shown by the fact that Jon can fucking fly.

So the question is, why is it that (assuming your explanation is correct) when changed at a genetic level by Brainiac, did Jon still display the traits of a Kryptonian?

I don't know. I just know that Pre-52 Superman and Lois couldn't have a child, because of their differences and that thanks to Convergence they were able to. That was one of my biggest question during that event.

Maybe they'll explore this in Superman.

Kinda hoping they do, because it's proving a pretty interesting story so far.

Full stop Mary Jane.

This thing about Superman and humans not being able to procreate is very old. Every time it happened there was some special means to it.

Now here's something very DC-like about this: Wonder Woman is able have Superman child. This has been explored in several Elseworlds where Lois dies.

The answer to this is that Wonder Woman has magical womb and can procreate with pretty much anything. Explaining shit like centaurs and minotars. Not that WW ever fucked any horse or bull.

Well, going with the pre-52 explanation, she has aspects of all the Greek Gods, and that would included Aphrodite.

Going with the New 52 explanation, she's a fucking God. She could pump out a horde of Superman's kids. Though, as explained in The Coming Master Race, that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Yeah. Before the Nu52 the explanation was that she was a magical being born from clay by the will of the gods, with some versions that being enough and in others her also receiving several blessings from them on top of it.

In Nu52 she's just Zeus' child, which give her the opportunity to fuck pretty much anything like her dad did.

(checked)

So the answer to this all comes down to one answer: Fucking magic.

Yeah. So her immortality and magical womb is always used as excuse to pair her up with Superman.

HA! Kara's fucked. No magic dick out there, unless Zeus gives it to her.

The writers mostly pair her up with Brainiac-5, the 30/31 century far descendant of Brainiac.

So basically another alien dick.

Man. DC seems silly.

I like it

Barbara, even after she got crippled tbh but preferably still intact.

Bunch of autistic writers trying to find answers to questions no one asked. I bet the DC officers is like that movie Mall Rats 24/7.

I would love and comfort cheetah from justice league. After hearing just the tiniest smidgen of her backstory in webm related I wanted to know more. Unfortunately there isn't more.
One last thing I want to help her with is finding some damn clothes holy shit she is always naked
It's pretty arousing but I don't want every guy ogling my waifu

She wouldn't feel anything. That's what we'd call a waste of time

Would you turn this down?

would she ever find out if I put it in the other hole is the question

Little reminder that she's just as comfortable stalking on four legs as walking on two.

I'm not denying she's sexy. But you'd have to be really delicate with her, what with the broken spine and all. There are probably a very limited number of positions you could do, you'd basically be doing all the work. And, to top it off, she probably wouldn't even feel anything. You get no reciprocation.

I laughed harder than I should.

So you're saying she'll have no problem going doggy-style?

Nice.

And there is no level of freaky, fucked up shit she would not be down for.

Most likely, yes.

I can imagine quite a few scenarios starting with her padding in on all fours.

fantastic.

Why

Why not?

Zootopia was garbage is why

Both good arguments.

Im a bit of a chubby fuck and I'd want her to see me trying to get gains and follow me into the shower and forcefully take her semen from me and come crawling back to me when she's preggo.

Rogue Like Evolution

You play as leach