WTF. I used to think Alex Jones was looney and Trump was aweful. I literally just got convinced BY Alex Jones...

WTF. I used to think Alex Jones was looney and Trump was aweful. I literally just got convinced BY Alex Jones, of all people, that Trump might not be that bad.

This podcast blew my fucking mind a little, and my critical thinking had to concede.

What part, in particular, OP? It's nearly four hours long.

pass

Pick one and only one.

Pick one and only one.

I support Trump despite being a huenigger and I can't stand Alex Jones, he is an autistic faggot full of shit who is only good for memes.

He's gotta have the most baby-like face ever!

joe pls tel me wat was in dis weed

DUDE FLUMPF LMAO!
What a shit thread, grow up OP.

Do great minds seek each other out in their formative years? It's strange to think that Jonesagatari and Rogan were both pothead friends in their college years and went on to acquire a significant fan base and massive exposure in media. Even if Rogan was objectively more successful, Jonesagatari has been in two Linklater films, and created a personality that's dominated the plebeian discourse for more than a decade. Vid related.

Why is Holla Forums so anti-christian if one of the key goals of the jew is to demolish christianity?
Isn't this the best argument FOR christianity that these satanic jews seem to care so much about it?

Well i believe you user.

what you dont understand is christianty is used to foster a slave mentality into a populous. Accept Suffering. God will punish evil. Happiness is for when you die, etc is all designed to make you a faggot that accepts the shit you are feed. You are handing over reponsibility for the wins and loses in your life to "all else" instead of looking at life with logic, you end up funding your own community's demise while hoping for good goy points. religion is a intellectual dead end, fight for it, fall for it, shun it - either way the jews win, because you are thinking about this shit instead of the hard truths and what matters.

Globalists know the score, they pit men against women and seize the minds of the children left in their wake. with no counter-signal your kids memory will be programmed to (((their))) liking.
To change the future or the past all you need is to hold the minds of the majority and alter their perception of it. Thats It.

The Dahnald is President.

Seedman is smokin the 420lmao with a dudebro that recently spent a few hours sucking off an active member of the US deepstate

the jews helped muzzie extremists blow up the 9 elevens, which is really what kicked this whole timeline off. Most that actually looked are aware of this, watertfilter man is as well and he will shut it down if it ends up on his show in a non sieg-heiing fashion

whether this is because of angst over snake oil sales or genuine fear/cooperation with Israel is almost irrelevant, it just adds another level of hilarity to the reality we inhabit

2016 has been a fucking great year and its only getting better, provided no military hostilities erupt(looking at you ukrops), this could turn out to be a great fucking year as well. Everyone that is shrewd is hustling right now and taking advantage of the table that got flipped by the Dahnald, especially nationalists and enemies of globalism. No one really knows where this is all gonna go, but the ride is gonna be balls out I would wager, and there will be many opportunities along the way

Who would have fucking thought the obnoxious robber baron capitalist reality star would be the catalyst for what may be fundamental geopolitical change

alone the amount that he has shaken up the EU "elites" is creamyourpantsworthy, the two most unliked presidents in history, approval ratings dying everywhere, the "left" being reduced to an almost MKultraesque infantile stateā€¦

we're gettin there folks. The sync is approaching, wont need no isolation tanks or even psilos for this one

ALPHADUDE WEED LMAO

Chumptard

also thank you to all my burgernigger brothers in burgerland, you really redeemed yourself on this one, especially all you guys and gals that have been blue all your life and were so sick of the lies and that cunt who was going to sell you down the river at the first opportunity that you decided to gamble on the dahnald.

even if this all ends in nukey we are still glad ye tried

you dont get it bruh, it doesnt matter if hes "for real", a deranged imbecile, an agent, or any/all of the above

hes already kicked too much shit into motion, alone in regards to the media. its all making waves already, chaos theory is happening right now, events are unfolding that will have consequences we will only be able to understand after the fact

shitwaves, son

Bump for drumpfcucks btfo XD

Reminder that #based antifa will stop it.

Shit didn't know those two went that far back.

Every damn time I see this picture, I think it's Jeremy Clarkson

Alex is a one man meme machine. That said, good people work for him and even if you think he's retarded he does a god damned entertaining show for hours practically every day.

The podcast kind of sucked for the usual reason, EVERYONE WAS DRUNK AND HIGH. Every fucking time throughout the podcast someone would ask a question that would get Alex to say "You want the real info dump? You want me to give you all the info on that?" both Joe and Eddie would be talking about a dozen different topics and interrupt. Eddie especially. There was like a solid fucking hour wasted because he wouldn't fucking shut the fuck up about chemtrails and buzz aldrin. He was still bringing that shit up in hour three, and it's like DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO HEAR HIS FUCKING ANSWERS? He's too fucking wasted to keep it straight with two people interrupting his train of thought every time he starts speaking.

Joe was nearly as bad about aliens, ad they didn't seem to get that if they want to hear Alex say his shit they probably shouldn't mock the answers he gives. I don't know, I listened to the audio version while out for a walk with my dog, maybe I missed some shit that would have been less annoying if I could see their expressions. What the fuck was up with them playing fucking youtube clips of Kennedy speeches and shit like that? Everyone's heard that clip. They could have just said "look it up if you haven't seen it."

All that said, it would take a complete outsider to do it right, but a movie about the big conspiracy theory would be a fucking amazing sci-fi/horror movie. I'd call it like "the future has horns and tentacles" or some shit. I'll post a synopsis because I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Picture it, we start out in like the 60's or 70's in a lab somewhere, maybe in some underground missile silo. We got a bunch of scientists with sensors on them all laying in a circle in an all white room, and they're all on DMT and having the same hallucination with the clockwork elves, and it's all fractal and psychadelic, and pretty but utterly horrifying, and they're teaching them how to make shit like compact discs and laser drives.

We cut ahead to now and some guy's angrily yelling during an interview, turns out he was telling this story, and he goes on that the point is to turn us all into components in a machine by connecting us all through technology, and everyone's mocking him but we see a ton of the audience have their smartphones out, and it zooms out and we see people walking around looking into their phones, people watching at home on vr rigs, and so on.

We cut to this lab underground, and there's all these wires and beams hooked up to this metal throne, and the people running this think they're going to sit on it and become god. And in some way we work in that quote "if god didn't exist man would have to create him" to really hit the audience over the head. And it's explained, these people believe they're in communication with something. God, the devil, some eldritch abomination, there's disagreement over what it is and what it looks like, some assert they're creating it, but the thing is this organization is right at the tail end of the third generation curse. See, the people who created the project just wanted to control the world, but they all died, and most of the rich fucks just passed the shit on to their spoiled shit kids. And what kind of kids would detached, satan-worshiping hedonistic billionaires have? So basically, SJWs are running the machine. They're concerned about petty shit like identity politics because they don't feel they deserve what they have, and gender identity because they're retarded, hormonally imbalanced and want to be the opposite sex. They believe their god is only one gender, and everyone will be a part of it, they want to reshape reality so they're not so ugly on the outside.

So this random guy is brought in and shown a machine that shows the future, but the problem is it's all cloudy after a certain date they believe to be the singularity, so they're tracking different bloodlines believing most are just eradicated beyond this date, but this guy's bloodline shows a future, and through viewing this we see a bleak post-apocalyptic landscape. Just nothing but wires and decay everywhere. Everyone's connected through wires, unconscious in some giant omnipresent machine, this guy just for some reason isn't plugged in. So he's wandering the landscape, and it's a cyberpunk hell connected by portals, the entire planet is a labyrinthic megastructure like what we see in Blame! There's these giant, lanky fucked up vaguely ethereal things that look sort of like greys but much more malevolent monitoring everything. Back in the present day the guy starts arguing with the tranny running the place that those were demons. "They had horns!" "They weren't horns you idiot, they were antenna!"

So they start down this elevator to the throne, and the walls are getting fleshier and more alive looking the deeper they go, and we're basically getting scriptural exposition as they're proselytizing their beliefs. The purpose of abortion is to get the populous to take part in mass human sacrifice of the unborn as part of the ritual to bring their god into existence, and we're getting descriptions of it that sound like your standard Lovecraftian entity "It's everywhere, it's tendrils reaching every corner of the earth, with skin as hard as steel, and yet at the same time ethereal and immaterial. Both in and outside of our dimension." Obviously, it's a machine god, the tentacles various wires, it's ethereal omipresent nature provided by wifi, satellite uplink, even radio waves. It's body isn't as hard as metal, it literally is made of metal. All of it's qualities instructions it's given them throughout the years to design it's own body. The argument renews over whether they're creating something or summoning something that was already there.

The last like 20 minutes of the film would primarily be this thing violently entering our reality, wrecking everything, essentially devouring humanity, to something like the SMT: Nocturne soundtrack since it's basically the soundtrack for a demonic cyberpunk apocalypse anyway.

how about no

It was a fun podcast. Some of what Alex Jones says scares me, especially the bit about doctors intentionally murdering patients.

I like this, user. You should work on it.

It's part of the narrative.

He uses fear to sell shit. It's the oldest shtick in the book. The only reason he supported Trump was because the internet was buzzing.

Take the cheetopill.

so why are the jews trying to destroy it?

They don't know. They just yell whatever this faggot tells them to.

Agnostic here, lemme explain something to you. Now, no offense is intended to religious people by me saying this Lots of really smart people are religious, lots of really stupid people are atheists (in fact that's kind of my point.)

The things is, in short: Stupid people need god. That's not to say god is for stupid people, that's to say in the absence of a belief in god they have to fill that void with another belief system. This is why progressives and in particular feminists behave like a cult. Their politics are their religion. Essentially it became widely accepted god wasn't real, so idiots started worshiping what had essentially conquered god.

You need something that promotes positive behavior to keep stupid people from joining cults, and generally fucking up society. A perfect example of this came up on Glenn Beck a few weeks ago, a story I'm sure he was very proud of while missing the most telling point.

Guy called in claiming to have been a lifelong progressive who believed in communism. He said a friend got him to read Liars, specifically he asked him to just read the bit on prohibition, how at the time progressives put poison in liquor to track where it was going, and deemed that anyone killed by this deserved it for breaking the law. After confirming this was true the guy read the rest of the book. He promptly dropped the label of progressive, converted to the mormon faith, and now follows Glenn like he's a prophet.

Now, from my perspective the guy has likely become a much better, more productive member of society, but the problem is he couldn't handle life on his own, he needed some belief system. He couldn't just abandon his current one, he had to immediately replace it with the nearest thing. Glenn was overjoyed hearing the story, from my perspective it just sounded like a reverse of what happened a decade ago with all the creationist debates, and the appearance online of the atheist community.

Communists spelled this out, it's all about eroding power. The worker's revolution didn't happen because people have stronger ties to family, community, nation, and religion. So in order for their revolution to happen all of these things must first be destroyed. They've largely been successful with religion, which is how they suddenly gained so much power. The Catholic molestation scandals sped this along quite a bit.

I agree. I remember a while ago a rabbi was caught soliciting an underage boy for sex. The prevailing joke was "How awful, a rabbi pretending to be a priest!"
Many theists and religious people don't give a fuck about truth or morals or tradition. They give a fuck about filling a hole because that's how they've been taught to deal with their problems. As long as they're "doing the right thing", they can get away with any bullshit and still feel good about themselves.

Why do people still fall for learningcode's shit?