Guess I will start lurking this board again

Guess I will start lurking this board again.
For the past few months, I felt like I was more than just an autistic guy that nobody likes. I met people online, and althrough I had never met them, they thought that I was funny and charming. Guess they couldn't handle me.

You'll probably see me on /suicide/ in the coming months, and as a tip to the autistic Holla Forumstards out there, check if your nephew has friends. They might be nice.

Did someone laugh at your penor in the locker room?

my nephew is 11, do you really think im not already trying to befriend his friends? ;^)

It's okay, OP. We're all autists that nobody likes too.

that's pretty low fam

Survival of the fittest man

When I started messaging with them, I simply forgot I was still an autistic fuck inside. It just had to happen I guess.

Don't think this will help my already fucked up mental state.

getting used to Holla Forums already

Its a bunch of pixels on a screen man
Just try casually talking to people in real life, start with uglies and work your way up untill youre comfortable to talk to anyone you like

For me it meant something. Not only because we had a conversation for 1-2 month but also because I never had anyone say to me that I was a funny person. Only my fucked up friends when they sniffed some fucking amphetamines or shot up some heroin again. This was why it was special to me.

as the stereotypical group clown I can tell you being funny isnt the only thing you can be, you can also be smart, nice or well mannered, handsome, cute, sophisticated, well-read etc etc
It sounds like your fixated on being funny, which is not exactly the best thing you can be as it kinda ruins your chances of being friends with anyone who hasnt got the same humour as you

Not just funny, nothing positive at all. Only a fucking weirdo.

Normies will never understand the mind of a chantard

Being a weirdo is the worst excuse, just dont show your weirder side
None of my friends know I jerk off to loli, and none will ever know because I can hide things

i just cant.

What do you mean you just can't? Are you horribly disfigured?

just let them all die.

I have three friends. One sells hashies and the other two shoot heroin. This is how far I am probably going to get with real-life friendships.

Everyone I know either knows this and won't communicate with me because of it or is family of me.

I hear the pain, the angst of utter isolated lonliness of this poor lost soul.

Move out of town, pretend like non of that ever happened and clean out your act
Also make sure new friends (Which are most likely going to be druggies aswell) are not junkies or obvious about their use, lots of my friends do all kinds of drugs but non of us look or act like we do

Nice idea, should do that.