Trump is gonna lose. The unthinkable is happening. What's going to happen once Clinton becomes president?

Trump is gonna lose. The unthinkable is happening. What's going to happen once Clinton becomes president?

Goddamnit, even writing down it feels terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nH0vjLwMyc4
archive.is/nvFro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, just look at that pathological smile. Her mouth smiles but her eyes don't.

She's cold, completely empty. Ruthless. She's a monster.

clinton isn't going to win.

World War Jew.
That's what's going to happen (again).

But the newest national poll states otherwise! I really would want Trump to win but I fear the worst..

Okay then how do you know Trump is going to win?

It was found in her leaked email that she hates the everyday user.

You don't deserve shelter under the God Emperor's wing. You won't be able to live the victories that are to come. You're a disgrace.

How do you know Clinton is going to win, after all the Clinton supports literally JUST cried that the polls are fake and abused?

You didn't answer my question.

To make it short, this election is going to be the most unpredictable one yet and using a poll or even trying to predict it at all is pretty damn stupid.

That's a very valid point. Thanks, maybe there's still hope!

female supremacy gets a boost, the military-industrial complex gets paid, two new carriers get built, the national debt doubles, a few more NEETbux get handed out, and the world keeps turning.

I think Hillary would fuck up big time doing something and anyone that voted for her is going to realize they fucked up.

Whoever wins it will end in civil war. The whole election is like watching a youtube truther video.

same thing that always happens.

the poor get stomped on and the rich decide who to stomp hardest.

I doubt anything would happen outside of sjw getting a couple more policies pushed through

I do too.

and Trump's not?

So do I. We need a cleansing fire to wipe all of humanity off of the face of the earth.

You deserve to be manipulated by him

Trump has pissed off every minority in the US. I'm predicting what will happen…

Like Trump supporters did? Its only so funny now because you all knew he was a shitty decision months ago but your pride wouldnt let you admit you were wrong. No one gives a shit if you change your candidate, unless it took you this long. You guys really Bernie Sanders'd this one.

You mean a couple butthurt rednecks will take some deer hunting equipment and live in a post office for a while? What ever happened to those guys? They were awesome. They had a shitton of sex toys mailed to them at one point. What is really better in life?

Let the future wash over you, my child

That's what I said

RWDS lock and load

Minorities only make up 17% of the population.

more or less business as usual on the political front.
trump will disappear into a tax scandal and the machine will resume control.
another piss into the wind 4 years on.
stock up on beer is my advice.

Instead of focusing on fighting Assad with Russia, Hillary is going to try and enforce a no fly zone. If she succeeds to get Russia to play along, Assad will no longer be able to launch fighter jets, giving ISIS (Who Assad IS fighting contrary to what Hillary's fact checkers say) a tremendous advantage by handicapping their opponents. Assad falls and Syria becomes another failed neocon project (Hillary is somehow a progressive neocon).

If Russia resists, Hillary is liable to escalate, and all the dumb cuckservatives will back her up because they're neocon warmongerers. WW3 is unlikely, but proxy wars could go even further also making the Middle East even more turmoil over the next ten years.

All of this makes the migrant crisis much worse in Europe bringing far-right and far-left parties to power resulting in tremendous battles.

Over in the USA a new cold war begins but this time flipped around with progressive USA versus evil right wing gay hating Neo-Imperial Russia. The USA and Russia use the collapsing Middle East and now Europe as their proxies and pawns.

The USA passes a $12/h minimum wage. Corporations on Wall Street keep their deductions and loopholes while small business keeps hurting.

The Republican base is now considered too fascist to listen to, and for 2020, the Republicans elect a tepid neocon candidate who loses horribly giving Hillary her 2nd term. By this point the GOP starts to turn into the Outer Party while the Democrats become the Inner Party.

Unemployment rapidly rises. Silicon Valley is subsidized to begin finding a way to automate the economy as people call for a basic income guarantee. Unforunately, all the old talent in Silicon Valley has been chased off and every new generation has a more and more shallow understanding of computer science and programming, leading to big failures, scandals, and shitty services.

Various militia try to rise up but are put down, crushing morale. Hispanic gangs take control of the border regions, and the United States, driven both by progressive ideology and a desire to favor new proxies in Africa and the Middle East against Russia in their propaganda war, invites wave after wave of "refugees" in, leading to enormous ethnic strife.

Poor whites and small business owners are driven to flee from marauding armies of blacks while the rich live in walled compounds.

In 2028, a black african transgender President Mbeki Mugumbo is elected to office. Nuclear war with Russia starts when she is misgendered by Tsar Putin.

….

Or that's a load of paranoid Turner Diaries crap, and she'll be pretty much like every other candidate. Maybe nothing 'll change. Yeah.

SHIIIIIIT! It reddit spaced. I'm sorry don't put me in the CUBE, it didn't look like that when I was typing it!

Good try, dipshit
wew

Pick a new word, that one doesn't describe women.

this

Clinton will lock you up user, that's for sure. so would trump. so would anyone with a padded cell to spare.

rekt

No change will be obvious, it never is, but the slow ratchet of bigger government, controlled media, elimination of freedom of speech and corruption of democracy will continue as it has done for the last twenty plus years.
The elites worked out long ago that sudden change frightens the goyim and might trigger critical thinking so everything is done in tiny baby steps. No one change is ever so outrageous that direct action is justified. Thus will the cattle sleepwalk to the slaughterhouse like docile zombies.

I've got a feeling if they had a ton of money Like both clinton and trump you'd just end up dead.

Wew… I even pointed out in my first comment that most of you dont know what a minority group actually is. Holy shit. The stupidity is genuinely destabilizing. Good job on the google, there, kids. You really did yourselves a favor by reading, thinking, and using a legitimate point… or wait the other thing… whatever it is you fragile X children just did. Gj though. At least its all anonymous, right? Now scram, you have hw to do before school tomorrow

Anddddddd it's ctr. I am so surprised. I guess no non-shill is afraid of Trump losing.

But nevertheless, user, why do you hate so much? Haven't you listened to hillary talking about hate? You should be more compassionate. You're not a disgusting conservative, are you? You don't want to end up like pic related.

This is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.

I really want Trump to win, but we're allowed to be realistic and rational on Holla Forums bizarrely enough. Hillary's odds remain really high. Last I checked the difference in polling translated into 90% for Hillary. It's looking bad.

I honestly don't think the GOP can ever win an election again. It's going to slowly collapse. The USA has had five or so party system up to now, and I think in the next 20 years we are going to see the sixth begin with the collapse of the GOP.

The future of the USA is the Democrats versus a party to the left of the Democrats. The Gods of demographics demand it.

Sorry, you had a good run.

i bought a used car from racequeen as insurance against a clinton win. you should do the same.

YOU TROLL HEHE

the word women does not appear, if by how you are using it it be correct, wouldn't men also be a minority just because a gender can be called a group?

Wait… I can get paid to show people the truth? I love you

I guess that confirms you need to fuck off back to reddit and stop forcing your shitty meme.

Women outnumber men you stupid fuck, that's the exact opposite of a minority.

Lmao… its okay to lose an internet argument, user. Just go home… If you are genuinely asking, the first sentence of the wikipedia article says it about as plainly as it can be said…

Out of pity, though:

minority groups are not just any groups, nor are they just any statistical minority. They are groups of people who hold a statistical minority of social power. Congress/POTUS & friends/Judicial branch/state legislators are all mostly composed of men… men are not a minority group. Now… (and I dont say this to be cruel) go brush up on your reading comprehension, amigo.

You are simply a defeatist. There is nothing rational or realistic about that. You're damaging the moral for no good reason. If this was combat you'd be shot and forgotten, because winning is everything. Do you really think that your doubts and fears are something original and unique?

If you really want Trump to win, save your useless cries to after the elections.

I can't believe I took the time to grapple with another ctr shill. But maybe the above will help some other faggot.

WW3 and nuclear war. Though the Russians might do a civil defense "drill" before the elections ensuring at least 40 million of their own survive, and if Hillary is announced winner pull the trigger and get it over with. That would probably be the least painless option for the Earth.

This is merely demoralization shilling.
CTR has been in full force since it came down to Shillary and Trump.

Lolololol

I shouldnt laugh everytime someone spectacularly fails to read and makes themselves look like a complete fucking idiot but I cant help it. You people make the worst fucking case for your candidate XD

People think Trump supporters are dumb, and yet your idiotic way of responding is shit like this. 4th person in like 10 posts to fuck that up so bad, and the 2nd AFTER i even posted the required reading.

Check out Holla Forums for a bit friendo. They will love you XDXDDDDDDDDDDXDXDD

You must laugh at yourself quite a bit, nothing you've posted ITT has been anything more than idiotic.

and now it's down to Shillary or Shillary, you may as well snuggle up with your bf and cry for a bit.

Defeatism has become such a stupid buzzword.

You act as if just because I think defeat is likely that means I also think we shouldn't try. We absolutely should keep trying, try as hard as we can, to our last drop of blood, but I think all signs point to defeat.

To people like you, and 99% of people on Holla Forums, we have to turn off critical thinking in order to win.

No, because we have to start thinking our way out of this now. If you turn off all critical thinking you are going to be too devastated by a loss you thought was impossible to be able to think clearly and recover from it.

This is why hubris is dangerous as fuck.

Holla Forums not Holla Forums

Take your SLIDE and SHILL stuff back there.

You think these kikes are set to a single board?

They would want every single corner of the internet voting for this cunt. They have no morals.

Chill

with

the

double

spacing.

Pretty

annoying

to

look

at

and

read

Women possess all social power. Full stop.

If women decided it tomorrow, they could end the species by no longer getting pregnant.

Women have power over humanity's ability to continue existing. That is supreme power.

You had a good run ITT, but it's over.

I can fap to that

Nice comeback… after you literally showed off an utter deficiency in knowing and understanding the basic terminologies being used in this election cycle. Somehow I knew that Trump faggots wouldnt know what a "minority" is. I honestly feel like its cheating… I know Im picking on kids with the intellectual capabilities of 9th graders, but wew… I actually feel guilty using basic election terms and definitions. It should not be that way, but it is. I cant even form cohesive thoughts anymore because of the magnitude of failure taking place.

Haha they banned me. I shouldnt have been surprised, considering the right's temperament as of late.

It's funny how you assumed I'm a Trump fag, or that I'm voting at all in your efforts to damage control.
I call out idiots when I see them regardless of their gay normalfag politics shit.
I'm sorry you're stupid, but maybe you should focus on not being retarded instead of crying when you get called out for being blatantly wrong?

oh and "nice comeback" was sarcastic. You can do better… or probably not. Dont bother, you are making a fool of yourself.

What set of statistics are you going by that you actually believe this? Do you have schizophrenia or something? Not judging, just curious… Is that what you really believe?

ooh! immorality on Holla Forums? who would have thought it possible. can't we just drone it or something?

Fuck off reddit sperg, we know you're trying desperately to fit in with this double space meme.

People complain if you wall of text. Fuck off.

That's why our forefathers invented rape. Women in general cannot resist getting pregnant, it's in their nature.

…Did your parents never teach you where babies come from?

Are you legitimately autistic?

Damn sure got me. I'll pack my stuff and go to Reddit now.

Also since when was double spacing a meme, or did you just make that up as an excuse to tell someone to go back to reddit?

You're the one going to boards and crying about reddit spacing.

It's incredibly obvious that you're teh only one doing it.

You have made zero effort to hide this fact, and I hope one day your autism gets cured.

Have some more double spaces, and rest comfortably knowing your shitty forced meme will never catch on, redditor.

Please faggot, point out the posts that I double spaced after every sentence?

Other than

I was trying to get a point across.

I'm only saying that the shilling is totally widespread, and must be countered. Not sure why you can't see this.

This is not how you batepost, ctrfag.

Polls are rigged as fuck this election cycle though. Not only are they MASSIVELY oversampling dems now, but some of the polls are basically run by Clinton's Priorities USA PAC. There's a basis for saying Clinton will do what she does best and lie and cheat her way into the white house like she lied and cheated her way into the nomination, but the polls themselves have long ceased to be reliable.

What was I wrong about, friend?

See above posts

Here you go, guys… for the buttpain and salt:
youtube.com/watch?v=nH0vjLwMyc4
Or you could always open a book

Which book would you recommend?

Yeah, they all look like crying to me.

Literally everything.
I think maybe you did it on purpose and I'm just too autistic to spot blatant b8.

I believe he wanted you to point them out specifically and provide facts why they are wrong not that he provided facts either

Everything you said here completely contradicts the facts. The Republican party is getting stronger while the Democrats are losing hard. If anything, the Democrats are about to split into two parties because the elites won't brook dissent among their ranks. Republicans can and do.

The liberal media have been predicting a civil war and collapse of the Republican party for decades and they were wrong each time. Currently, Republicans control the majority of state legislatures, the majority of governors, a supermajority in the House and a majority in the Senate. Why would the Republicans be winning election after election across the country if they were imploding?

Doesnt surprise me with the whole "reading comprehension" thing…

gg

Hasnt been much room for discussion amidst having to correct people on basic terminology.

In all seriousness, Ive recently fallen in love with "The Sirens of Titan"… "Slaughterhouse 5" is a bit cringe-y for me atm, but I plan to finish it soon.

Tell your contact at CTR that it's a bad idea to let shills use names. It would be more effective to have a bunch of different anons or even just have one guy stay user and make everyone think it a bunch of different anons.

You look like you're a paid shill right now. Because you are a paid shill. Pack it in and try again tomorrow.

Please let this be true. Please let Trump win.

it was only unthinkable for deluded basement dwelling autistic man-babies.
any one with a social life know that Trump will fail and most importantly why he will.

i hope Trumptards commit mass sudoku, but that's just my personal hope.

thing will most likely remain exactly the same

i wish.

0/10 shill again

No, most asians and spics (non mexicans obviously) want trump because hillary is a fucking murderer, basically the lesser evil, nobody likes trump.

They are a minority in their own lands, democracy.

I take it you've never been in the military. It's policy for every branch not to engage enemies unless you have the advantage. Suicide missions look great in Hollywood, but haven't been popular in a long time. You continue to fight, but must maintain awareness of when your odds are low so you can reorganize, minimize loss and survive to prepare a counterattack.

No one's saying you don't fight or, god forbid, turn coat, but you also don't bet all your money on a limp horse. The best damage control the GOP could do is distance itself from Trump before the final votes are in.

I'm not going to sya that trump is going to lose.

what I will say is that I'm starting to worry. it seems like the polls are rigged and Hillary has the upper hand when it comes to that

I'm just hoping that the trump man pulls through in the end

I take it you've never seen combat, let alone war. Trump is going to win. you are either a shill (an enemy) or someone who has lost the will to fight. As you can see, this unit here is not buying your non-arguments and non-evidence for a Trump loss. You tried, but no one thinks you are correct. You're done. Now are you going to stay around to sabotage the efforts of your fellow men or walk away?

Of course it's rigged for Hillary to win. It always has been.

No.
The God Emperor just finished his bubblegum.

THESE GETS LADS

how come you guys are so sexist?

because all women are whores

Kek, even Holla Forums is now parroting CTR talking points.

Hundreds of thousands of blacks and Latinos, and millions of women, have openly expressed their support for Trump, which the media conveniently ignores.

Sauce on original artwork?

here you go user

You cant convince idiots to not be idiots… Im not here to change minds. Im here to have a chuckle. If i can get paid to do so though I may try to opt into that.

They want Trump because they think he is an idiot. Obviously if America prospers, other countries are probably going to be paying our bills.

What is the probability that Ive never met one? I believe that you believe what you are saying, but c'mon now… use your thinky parts really hard. If you try your hardest to face reality, I promise Ill try my hardest not to pick on the retarded kids who havent faced facts yet

Its like you jumped right out of 2008

This board is dark and full of losers
None of you have a high-end job
None of you are successful with women.
ha ha drumpfkins gonna lose just like you loose at life

BTW don't bother looking at wikileaks because it's nothing, okay?

Go away shill

pls

No, you dont know a shit about other people outside your country, what you call "alt right" is the norm in all of asia, east europe and some parts of LA, they just want to stop "cultural marxism".

Sauce? right now i am not in America.

Haven't you got some emails to delete?

Hillary will die of meme cancer
Trump will be assassinated
In an attempt to find a new president the country decides on Ron Paul who comes out of retirement and kicks major ass with guns and freedom.

He will win.

The Hillary bubble will burst.

On November 8th. In polling stations near you.

Don't use the image of Lain in vain

Why? Lain isn't reserved for leftists, I'm a libertarian and I love Lain.
Let's all love Lain.

that would be the dankest timeline
I pray we are in it

We are, you just have to meme hard enough.

I swear to Christ if we make meme magic happen this hard I will shit bricks

archive.is/nvFro

It's not which way you lean, it's that the use was completely trivial Never mind me, I'm coming down from a Corky high

k

Well I mean he did just pull the JFK conspiracy speach on a massive scale…

I wouldn't be supprised if he gets shoahed.

tru

im gonna want some deplorable sauce on that

Thats the thing, Hillary has no policies at all, she's the status quo. She's going to push for more wars against Russia and the Middle east, renew the patriot act, and then some, like what Obama did and what Bush before him started.

People want Trump to win I think because a lot of people are getting really sick of political correctness bullshit, but also because no matter how much the CNN tries to frame him as naughty, he's no warmongering criminal like Clinton is. At this point I don't care if Trump doesn't win, but Clinton has to go to fucking jail already or die and fuck off, nobody wants Hillary

Keep trying to correct that record. Reminder your own boss made fun of you.

Haha, you are literally the equivalent of backwoods, sand-farmer that picks up an AK and follows some idiot to die a pathetic, nameless death in some hole no one cares about.

You keep up the "good" work, there guy. I'll be here fighting when you're clinging to driftwood.

trump fags will rampage here and there
allowing her to go full martial law on them
internal instability and futher economic crisis will drive the capitalists into allowing her to push the button and start WW3

i remember that everyone said brexit cant happen but it did and now the jews try saying that trump cant become president… i think i have heard shit like this before…

She is too busy gossiping with the jew blumental on her secured server. Don'r believe me? Go read the FBI documents that were released today.

Nah, that's not what I'm expecting. In the end nothing interesting will happen. You will instead get the worst result: Everything becomes a little more stable and a little less free. The parties will dig in and take more control of who they let run and how they are portrayed in the media.

Otherwise life will go on as usual.