If you had a close friend and you got in a fight with them and weren't friends what would you do?

If you had a close friend and you got in a fight with them and weren't friends what would you do?

I have a friend who I fought with a long time ago and I want to be friends again but they won't talk to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nvFro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forget about them. Reconciliation would mean admitting you were wrong and that's a sign of weakness.

but lying is also a sign of weakness and insecurity. I'm an honest man who tells the truth.

And the payoff doing this is better than seriously considering whether you were wrong, admitting it if you actually were and learning more from each other by talking it over if the problem is found reconcilable?

Yes. Never apologise, never explain.

Your lack of examples failed to convince me, but the decision is ultimately up to OP.

what part of "never explain" don't you understand?

The part why it's necessary. I'll be sure to think about it though, since that's seemingly the only way to find out.

U a faggot?
What u fall out about ?
Nothing weak about apologising , quite the opposite .Be the better man

What do you do?

OP here. The decision isn't mine at all.

I got in contact with the friend and asked them if we were friends and they said "dunno are we", like a cunt.

and now they refuse to talk to me.

Sure, but the person ignores me. I want to apologize to them but they don't say a thing, and they won't talk to me in person so I can't show them I mean it through actions.

I know they're just butthurt too, they always put up a front and try to look edgy when they're upset, but they refuse to stop being that way.

stab whitey

That's because your friend has learned that conciliation signals weakness.They already have the upper hand in this relationship.

so what should I do now?

Reconciliation isn't weakness.
Takes a real man to apologise.

Get a mutual friend to arrange for you two to be able to talk. If necessary, trick them into thinking they're going to be somewhere else.

Apologize, and don't try to shift blame onto the friend, even if a good portion of the fault is theirs.

Shit like this doesn't really happen in an adult social situation, or really anything past high school

Don't give advice to underages

I know it does.

But apologizing to to someone who gives you a cold shoulder, I don't know how to deal with it.

All of my friends who I've got in a fight with I've reconciled with, except this one.

Well, to be fair, its a friend I went to highschool with, maybe they're still a kid.

Just Holla Forums yourself

Tits?

What it all comes down to is sex. Everything in life is about sex (apart from sex which is about power).
You don't need any more friends of the same sex as you. If this friend is of the opposite sex then make amends, you might get laid. If not then why bother?
When you get older you realise men don't need men and women don't need women. Men and women need each other.

she's actually kind of cute in this pic.

A wild thread appears!

>archive.is/nvFro

Shitlord conrolled opps ==BTFO==

archive.is/nvFro

Cambodians are the master race

You are on the wrong website

This

Is this that autistic girl again?