I FUCKING HATE MY SCHOOL

I FUCKING HATE MY SCHOOL

sure user, enroll in this course, it will be interesting and you will learn a lot. You don't have much more time-consuming courses this semester anyway.
I couldn't get once to the school. It's just like 3 hours, it'll be ok, i thought.
It isn't. I'm lost.
WHY CAN'T I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND REPEAT THEM OVER AND OVER

schools gay and your gay

Why did you take the History of Transgendered Macaroni Art anyways?

to help me understand the institutional racism and oppression by muh higher art

If you need help, try stating your class you stupid fuck. The reason why you can't learn from your mistakes is because you apparently couldn't even figure out something that simple.

Since you apparently need help learning how to think, try following these three simple rules for a week:

1) No TV
2) No PC
3) No Phone

Maybe then you'll learn to read a book and take some time to just THINK about shit.

as a citizen of european decent you are contextually excluded from this course. if you wish to understand what it is to be a nigger, you must first have 200 years of cottonpicking credits and demonstrate your knowledge of crack production, packaging and distribution, or have served at least 5 years in a federal prison.

thanks for your advice, it really works, i'm just fugged because I have too much homework

Shoot up the school and leave a note saying "the jews did this"

I just read books on my own and do my own thing cuz the whole educational system is a lie used that makes learning information a chore instead of a fun activity. while at the same time robbing you of currency.

now that's a novel idea, user. i wish i had said that. i mean, school shooting ffs, where did that come from? and then to blame it on the jews! nobody ever thought of that before.
I really must compliment you on your post and invite you to click on the cockshrinker banner at the top of the page. i'm sure racequeen has a used car lot near you!

You really need to stop being disappointed.

burn school
parazite.nn.fi

All me

you are being brainwashed for the sake of money velocity

$80,000 in interest bearing debt that is impossible to renounce, you have to be retarded to agree to that. this world is fucked.

This is true.

OP, I'll tell you something. I wasted time going to school, it was a fucking waste. You won't get a higher paying job once you complete it so I would just not bother.

If you want to get smarter, go to libgen, get a math book or something, and do the work out of the book. That's all your professors do, they don't teach shit.

I'll probably never have sex. I live in a SJW infested shithole with no escape route in sight. send halp

naah, not so much. I can learn interesting things at school which I would not get myself to learn if I was working. Also I am not studying in 'murica, so my dept will be at about 7000 EUR when I finish bachelor degree, which is not so bad. I also plan to finish master degree in Denmark, where the state gives more than 500EUR a month to any student working at least 15 hours a week, which means I'll earn at least 1100 eur a month, which will be more than enough to support myself and not get into further dept.

Kill yourself if you're going to keep making mistakes.

Underage b&