Brit/pol/ #950 - Vote remain or we bring back Blaire edition

prospectmagazine.co.uk/politics/eu-referendum-richard-dawkins-brexit-23rd-june-ignoramuses

archive.is/jJlMW

newsthump.com/2016/06/08/three-months-wasnt-long-enough-claims-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239

archive.is/ys5Kh

newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/labour-should-get-back-its-roots-and-back-brexit

politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75992/labour-mps-john-mann-and-dennis-skinner-back-brexit

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-mp-rehman-chishti-could-be-investigated-by-parliamentary-commissioner-over-links-to-a7072346.html

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1736151.stm

conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-farage-is-a-lone-voice-defending-our-women/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/claim-cameron-may-offer-referendum-turkish-eu-membership-desperate-bid-stop-brexit/

youngindependence.org.uk/pupils-and-politics/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarrShow
dailystormer.com/uk-syrians-arrested-for-gang-sex-attack-on-14-year-old-girl/
ukip.org/50_of_people_support_nigel_farage_on_hiv_treatment
ukip.org/the_human_cost_of_uninsured_health_tourists
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/stock-market
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4nojxc/why_did_police_keep_quiet_on_sex_attack_by_syrian/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637105/Why-did-police-quiet-sex-attack-Syrian-UK-refugees-Girl-14-assaulted-gang-kept-crime-list-covered-BBC-Newsnight-team.html
bbc.co.uk/news/36510272
thetimes.co.uk/article/18f6bcf8-3023-11e6-bb6d-a77d423fed18
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3636667/Working-appetite-Chanelle-Hayes-shows-curves-patterned-bikini-tucks-burger-sitting-poolside-Alicante-going-topless-sunbathe.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3636980/Don-t-listen-elite-DOREEN-LAWRENCE-Labour-peer-mother-murdered-teenager-says-EU-protects-ordinary-people.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36509931
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36510009
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/black-immigrants-to-the-us-and-the-uk-blacks/
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
toqonline.com/archives/v2n1/TOQv2n1Rushton.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997reviewFischer.pdf
erectuswalksamongst.us/
dailystormer.com/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=faisal shaman&src=typd
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html
archive.is/bPqkk
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/four-union-leaders-argue-brexit-8126878
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ng-gb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_British_Empire
store.23andme.com/en-gb/cart/
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/12/russian-hooligans-savage-organised-england-fans-marseille-euro-2016
express.co.uk/news/uk/679145/Fawlty-Tower-Monty-Python-John-Cleese-Brexit-news-EU-referendum-twitter
archive.is/wZXKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR COMMONWEALTH REUNIFICATION

are nige on BBC1

Just the news for me.

Just the news for me.

nice double post, they said there would be nige here twitter.com/MarrShow

Still haven't watched question time from Thusday, is it worth it?

Farage wrecking jobsworths on muh FTSE and Sterling figures.

Is this the wrong thread or what?

Anyone else heard about the Russians going mental in France?

Marr is such a cunt.

Yes, these businesses relying on unskilled EU migrants should go under if they're not going to take on British workers.

Farage handling himself pretty well.

The idea that immigrants do all the shit jobs is just not true. Of course with millions of people you can find examples but in the whole it is bollocks

NIGEL FARAGE HATES THE GAYS

SAYS HIV PATIENTS ARENT WORTH THE NHS TIME

When has Farage ever been wrong?

dailystormer.com/uk-syrians-arrested-for-gang-sex-attack-on-14-year-old-girl/

ukip.org/50_of_people_support_nigel_farage_on_hiv_treatment

ukip.org/the_human_cost_of_uninsured_health_tourists

Forehead cunt's on now.

Marr couldn't pin him down on anything. Nige did good and handled that question about HIV very well.

Still saying we are all Africans?

Dave on now

==wow IT WAS FARAGE BEFORE CAMERON NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER… AGAIN!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

I know, I always remember a story of a Polish immigrant in Ireland who went onto benefits and bragged about it and it stuck with me. I know it's bullshit, I've been on the dole before, I've seen all of the Euros in there speaking their own languages and broken English waiting for an interpreter.

He's saying "I shouldn't be talking about things I know nothing of but will continue to do so and give my uninformed opinion on it anyway." I liked Dawkins for some of his race realism and triggering of kikes and feminists but he's an annoying cunt at times.

DRINKING WATER WHEN HES NERVOUSSSS

Is Cameron worth watching? Switched off after Farage.

what did you expect lad?

southern cross lad, aussie flag

wanna destroy my monitor lad

tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/stock-market

how big is your monitor? post battlestation.

Its the star of the commonwealth, each point represents a state of Australia

Farage is always right

Who is this guy and why are people forcing him as a meme instead of scrutonposting

Literally when has he expressed "race realism" in a Holla Forums sense? He's always said publicly he doesn't believe in different average capacity for intelligence or predisposition to unjustified violence, etc.

Noted zoologist who frequently gives his uninformed opinion on theology says we are too stupid to know the ins and outs of Brexit and should trust the opinions of experts. Then gives his opinion.

What a tosser.

on culture and islam, it's kind of his thig

Fight Ebola?
I don't think so.

ScruYou m8, he is based barth

That's not the same but yeah I know about that.

Disgusting isn't it? I keep wondering what other threats they'll come up with before 23rd.

Lazy cunt, get back to work and finish your job

Hardly anybody besides psychometricians or Richard Lynn talks about race in the "Holla Forums sense."

He has however brought attention to the Lewontin fallacy. He's cucked on the question of race and IQ and aggressiveness.

we have to call him Sir Rog from now on

What a crock of shit and andrew marr is a failure for letting it slide.

Bravo, Dave.

Its kind of like the privatisation mentality

MPs always want someone else to be responsible so they are never culpable

Upvote this lads
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4nojxc/why_did_police_keep_quiet_on_sex_attack_by_syrian/

Turns out the PCC for the area is a rabid feminists called Vera Baird. Which might be why it doesn't have media coverage.

friendly reminder. the queen wants to leave.

Help, lads

I'm on the bus

What a happy family.

why?

Pleb.

Going to uni to finish my thesis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637105/Why-did-police-quiet-sex-attack-Syrian-UK-refugees-Girl-14-assaulted-gang-kept-crime-list-covered-BBC-Newsnight-team.html

Forgot the important bit

Laughed aloud

Can't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative, lad! Its wring to judge all people based on isolated incidents. That's why the cherry pick one family to represent all syrians

Why does everybody status signal so much about trump

fuck these metropolitan elite douchebags to be quite honest

The cult of democracy is going strong, lads.

are they trying to make christianity look like bs or something?

Worlds best milf

Lad this is the whole point of the big questions

What pisses me off is that both of the arguments from remain and leave are internationalist.

With remain it's obvious they view the EU as a stepping stone towards one world government,and that's fine since it's to be expected from them. But Hannan,Johnson and even nigel keep saying "Why are we discriminating in favour of white people? we could bring in more poo in the loos if we leave!".

Because its so easy and these people are morally lazy

I can't believe Holla Forums's actually almost managed to meme Trump into the White House. I think it's going to happen. Supposedly he's going to destroy Hillary tomorrow.

Smh ngl tbqh(pbuh) fam

I like these memes. What are they called? Only similar one I have saved I can remember, about Sarcuck.

Lads

bbc.co.uk/news/36510272

OY VEY

Redneck or Muzzie?

I got it from a MSpaint thread that's in the catalog right now.

Mspaint strawmen

MS paint is dogshit, use GIMP

Then why even mention it in this article?

Inb4 just some jealous homo killing all his ex-boyfriends.

filtered taffyshit

Well, one will cause a series of articles on the oppressive nature of institutional racism, and the other, well will do the exact same thing

Counter-signal Memes for Fashy Goys.

They're on Normiebook, lad.

BASED CATHOLIC

DUMB CUNT

It's bullshit. Under their standards, most shitskins won't qualify, Euros would be the most qualified still but we'd have control over it. Yeah it's signalling but I don't care at this point if it gets us what we want.

People think they can unsee my posts

Please be a muslim shooter

see

I appreciate these lad. They communicate important debating concepts in a way even thick normies would understand.

Help Brexit

[email protected]/* */

Dear BBC,

In light of accusations of your reporting bias, we expect to see you feature the following article within the day.

Kind regards.

Thanks lad

As if that show couldn't get any worse.

Doesn't matter he's still bumping the thread for free.

They are called "smuggies" btw

[email protected]/* */

Dear BBC,

In light of accusations of your reporting bias, we expect to see you feature the following article within the day.

Kind regards.

GLORIOUS

Does anyone else find it funny that labour think their electorate are wrong, and they have no intention of ever listening to the people they rely to vote them in?

That motivates me to vote leave tbh

Wow, so clever, guess I'm voting remain now.
Not a chance in hell

he'll be our first gay non-white PM have some respect

The Big Questions makes me hate freedom of speech and religion tbh.

Same, dangerously close to giving up tbh.

Freedom of speech really just seems like a tool by which what is true, right, and obvious can be challenged with wrong ideas. Overrated, just like democracy.

this tbh, but of course this isn't real freedom of speech remember that

Why do you hate white people so much?
This is the question I ask people like "Chuka Umunna"

m'Colonies

You should say "poor" people tbh that really riles them up

I-I'm just trying to h-help the lad

Please spoiler this
That poor fucking cat.

what was it that you asked him? it's on his muh dick vid I assume?

There's no such thing as freedom of speech, we're allowed a select group of opinions to voice publicly. Anyone who steps out of that group is treated like an outcast/sent to prison for hate speech.

no it was on his "Congratulations President Trump" video.

At the beginning he starts off slagging Trump for being a bad business man and avoiding the draft and I set him straight

Fucking this.

Spread a lifestyle of death and dare criticise others for killing fewer than you have.

just look at the failure rate for new businesses and trumps record becomes impeccable

I can do better than that lad

no you can't

thank god

REEEEEEEEEEE

YANKS GET OUT

Catching up with Nige, he's doing well

Yeah, it's really annoying tbh, you get so much shit on Holla Forums for pointing this out as well.

People really need to put pressure on these parties to change their outlook and not rest easy thinking that leaving the EU is going to be some sort of magical panacea. The reality is sadly much more complicated.

Frankly they can take their "free trade" with China, Brazil and Poo in Loo and shove it up their twats.

In my ideal world we'd be out the EU but gearing up our domestic industry and taking back ownership of our prestige labels (like Cadbury's and Land Rover) to put ourselves on a trade parity with the rest of Europe, particularly the krauts. Put in a preference for native Britons for selective public schools (like Rugby, Eton etc) and universities, get an end to all these wealthy Russians and Chinese and Europeans abusing our education system.

Bonus if we began a repatriation program for muds yeah right

Seems more likely pro-immigration neoliberals like le boris xddd are going to get in and continue to flood us with xenos trash and sell our shit to pajeets and chinamen. Oh well.

I'm still thinking about it.

enda should be hanged

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3636667/Working-appetite-Chanelle-Hayes-shows-curves-patterned-bikini-tucks-burger-sitting-poolside-Alicante-going-topless-sunbathe.html

The man's a goldmine

Iska Lawrence has curves. She's just a fucking mess.

Your fucking Enda Kenny said he'd "struggle to see how there could be no border controls" with Northern Ireland or some shit, even though there was free movement between both BEFORE the EU.

The only reason they went up in the first place was due to those IRA cunts.

The Northern Irish border is going to be weird if Brexit happens. Will be pretty cool to watch.

They're nice pithy summaries of the way certain types of people are tbh, the very essence of what memes should be.

I really want to smash Rita Ora tbh

Hopefully the taigs take a hump and deport themselves.

Lad there won't be a Northern Irish border for long once we Brexit

thanks lad, I'm saving these

rule brittania

How can Gordon be top? isn't his dick tiny?

She's hnngggg but I have a fetish for fat messes so long as they don't have fat necks and faces too tbh.

I have met an obese midget woman with a normal neck and gorgeous face IRL before and if she wasn't clearly tougher than me because she used to be in the army I would have raped her immediately tbh.

Nige absolutely rekt Anrdrew Marr

God save the queen lad.

Sounds like one of my secondary school mathematics teachers, she was good at her job, buy boy she was a physical monstrosity.

So smart.

It's the same shit every week, same fucking topics with a different headline. It's boring.

Nah what's made it bad is when cucks, kikes and government separate free speech from "hate speech" and then they're the ones to define "hate speech". Democracy is shit because all of the laziest cunts and people who don't actually work or have a clue what they're voting for have the right to do so, even easier than ever befor enow.

your drawing is shit, I have done one better in GIMP

R8 MY OC LADS

I'm trying to remember the name of the woman I met now so I can look for her on social media to perv on. Fug. She was like a perfect anime tier BBW.

ace OC

Anybody know the best address for me to send Nige some reading materials?

Seems pretty alpha by autist standards tbh. Good for him. I used to be like him, now I'm like Gordo.

Because Enda is a goddamn fucking faggot in a line of fucking faggots going back to 1973. I see no reason why we can't continue to have no border controls, or little controls like the CTA

Don't send him Mein Kampf lad.

Send him this, lad

2/2

Free movement between the EU and Ireland would make a border necessary

there is a Orlando BTFO thread with ~70 replies

thanks

r u in luv

Cameron's such a fucking robot

Baroness Negress: "The EU protects us from the Racist Tories. get me fam?"

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3636980/Don-t-listen-elite-DOREEN-LAWRENCE-Labour-peer-mother-murdered-teenager-says-EU-protects-ordinary-people.html

That's the only that worries me about Brexit. If Britain leaves the CTA might cease to exist and well join Schengen
if Britain leaves and succeeds we might want to leave to, but such things only happen in my dreams

Cameron issues Brexit pensions warning
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36509931

And these incessant articles are a frantic attempt to rescue a failing career!

nah m8, I just like making great original content in the GNU Image manipulation Program.

I don't think any governmental organisation in the western work gives a solitary shit about ordinary people.

Turkey visa move suggested by UK diplomat, papers show
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36510009
>A (((British))) diplomat suggested visa-free travel for some Turkish nationals should be extended to the UK, documents leaked to The Sunday Times show.

When the day of the rope happens and we start purging the mudskins and niggers can we at least not purge the Japanese? I went for some real ramen yesterday and that shit is fucking delicious.

Hi gay SA, have you taken the barth pill yet matey?

east asians can stay tbh

Filtered tbh. Didn't want to do it lad, but you gave me no choice.

Aren't they both Krauts? Why do we trust them?

w0t?
I DINDU NUFFIN

who isn't lad

GCHQ needs to train youn better

Sup SA. Enjoying the drizzle in Middlesex lad?

M8, no. They're just as bad as the overtly bad "minorities". They ruin cities.

He is lovable in a way tbh

You were barthposting lad. I'll give you one last chance to change your wicked ways.

OK m8, I will stop it, I just don't know why you don't like based barth.

The point in general is to have an immigration policy that filters the people so only the people we need arrive on our shores. As long as migrants cannot establish enclaves they don't become a problem.

He looks like a pug.

one child policy them tbh.

It's died down now, hopefully it'll stay that way for the street party.

Pugs are still better.

We already filter for "people we need" (whatever that means) and chinamen still establish enclaves.

I went to school with them

They aren't your friends, lad.

Take your shit meme to Holla Forums, no one cares about you although you're kinda qt would make out tbh but still no excuse for your low tier meme

Yes but we also have alot of other bullshit around immigration law, and yes I know they seem to have that same sense of superioirity Gods chosen display. If enclaves are being established at all immigration policy has failed.

It's weird.
I went to school in Sydney and I knew loads of hongkongers and they integrated fine and a lot of them could get away from other asians quickly enough.

The Chinese now have an entire generation who have gone through (and are going through) the best universities going.

I keep reading accounts of 'normal' university students who realize just how hard the average Chinese student actually studies; compared to a British student, for example, who will normally half-ass it and then go out on the piss.

When these kids go home, things are going to get very interesting for the world at large.

Dawkins has repeatedly framed his and other New Atheists' attacks on Muslims as them just not having the "right" ideas. He's yet to bring up the National IQs of Islamic nations, how inbred they are, or the MAO-A gene.

The IQ factor is the big lie of the modern age tbh. It's on par with when the Catholics only allowed the Bible to be published in latin.

kek

Do you mean IQ is not being addressed or IQ is not a factor?

The former. Everyone pretends IQ is irrelevant. Entire nations are being permanently destroyed by this lie.

I was gonna send him The Global Bell Curve and The Culture of Critique tbh.

I honestly wonder if I'll live long enough to see the damage done as IQ drops in western nations. It'd be interesting to see our infrastructure crumble like Africas.

Yeah, why aren't we pushing for a POC instead guize!?

Everyone except east Asia. smh, just share some of your wisdom you cunts.

would

shit taste lad

I wonder what happened to her that led her to become the harridan witch she is today.

R8 plz

Some wisdom this is. China is fucked.

Chinks are highly technocratic and regimental.

Europeans are mistrustful of education, hate technocracy and emphasise fulfilment and innovation.

The different philosophy is more important than different accreditation outcomes from universities.

Leftism. It destroys the cutest girls, smh.

Keyword is some, lad. Then again I guess they want us to collapse.

They're plagurists, their empire stalled and crumbled and they've been piggybacking on the west ever since we came into contact. It's what happens when you peek early.

I want to go back and fuck the leftism out of both of them.

have another angie

She looked happier working for the Stasi.

They even used a Jew's political philosophy, but it failed and so now they're trying neoliberalism and already their country's the world's most polluted. What a miserable situation.

Pic related

Here are some good starting points.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/black-immigrants-to-the-us-and-the-uk-blacks/

harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

toqonline.com/archives/v2n1/TOQv2n1Rushton.pdf

udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997reviewFischer.pdf
(debunks a so-called debunking of the bell curve)

erectuswalksamongst.us/

Clinton and Merkel are the sort of girls that should've been married to a strict husband that would tie them up and prevent them doing any damage to society

smh

China will collapse because:

1. Their debt to GDP ratio is immense considering they are not a developed country

2. Communism has destroyed their sense of community, they are hyper individualistic and materialistic

3. 25-33% of their farm land is polluted with lead

4. New bourgeois class with disposable wealth is depleting the work force. This means there are fewer workers, wages rise, and so does the growth of their low wage economy, this comes back to kick the new middle class of China.

They're doomed. I and others have been saying this for years. I can't wait to look back at those "CHINA WILL B THE NEXT USA WORLD SUPERPOWER" videos from clueless BBC morons.

I see no problem with this tbh

thanks for the rare hillarys lad, keep them comming

I think it's mmore likely that they'll go to war with india first to try and redirect the populations anger. Every fucking nation tries that one.

I mean that their growth slows, as it has been from ~30% a decade ago to the single digits now

the most insulting thing about that pic is that he thought he needed those labels, as if it wasn't obvious

You've missed out their, soon to be in rapid decline, population.

Women are the bottleneck of population growth or sustainability. They are massively deficient in this area. Alongside this, they continue to suffer emmigration, which is actually more common for women than men.

Their economy is based on constant growth and development of cheap labour. You can't survive the population of young people declining rapidly.

top kek

I miss oxichan

I'm a lot more optimistic for the Chinese than I am India. Do I like them? No, but should they stay separate and out of our affairs I'll have no problems with them.

The PRC being destroyed could be the best thing for the Chinese tbh.

They're shit at fighting too.

I've got no problems with the Chinese as a race, just their awful country. Taiwan is pretty cool.

dailystormer.com/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-women/

Got to hand it to China, their hearts are in the right place.

She actually looks fairly good looking there. There are some awful pictures of her when she was younger, particularly the glasses and the chipmunk face make her look rather unattractive.

They have more people that the west has bombs at this point. They can afford a 500/1 ratio.

DUDE

O SHIT WADDUP

Still a battalion holding off an entire division is ridiculous

wait a sec I just looked it up, looks like we had to denounce taiwan as the rightful government of china in order to trade with prc

poor taiwan

;_;

They banned marriage based on nationality, simply because a lot of Asians were marrying them and then taking them back to the countries. I reiterate the population time bomb in China.

Japan has an industry of betas marrying Chinese brides. I dunno if I can find any sources that are in English though.

Oh I agree completely. The more eugenics china enacts, the better they'll become as a nation. They don't give much of a shit about basic animal welfare since the cultural revolution and didn't really before then, this in itself makes us vastly different to them.

Not only is the IQ different, but the way we think and put it to use is. I can see China becoming a lot cleaner in the near future. Their problem is they have a vast amount of peasantry. If they train them up to a basic standard they'll probably ship them off to Africa to work there.

Francis Galton actually predicted yonks ago that the Chinese would attempt to rule Africa.

Japan's facing the same demogrphic bomb arn't they?

DUBS GET

It's quite funny because the chinks exported a ton of Chinese women to the US in the Nixon days.

why can't we just have pro-natal birth policies and encourage women to be mothers

its that fucking simple, it's worked in multiple countries

Impressive. Very nice.

Based AF. And he was Darwin's half cousin, too? What an interesting man.

Not a severe though, because Japan has a healthy population of women. Japanese have the flesh, its just the will is weak. Technically Japan's problem is reversible, if you could just get them to start popping out kids.

I can't stress how sudden China's depopulation will be. It will be faster than any country we have ever known before. Never before have we seen such a gender imbalance arise in a country outside of war and usually we have too few men, not too few women.

That's actually true.

That's a shame, from the nation that bore Tarō Asō, who so concisely described what utopia looks like:

Empire of Dust was enlightening.

Because that would impede the shitskin replacement programs of the west.

Their population hasn't even levelled off though, and it's not that big of a difference between men and women.

I thought the reason the nips weren't having kids was because of the economic situation with stagnated wages and stupid working hours.

It was also funny as fuck. Niggers were getting rekt.

Does anyone else rage when a young adult just doesn't give a shit about politics - or believes leaving / staying in the EU will have no long term effect on the UK. Why are these people more interested in video games or posting duckfaces on instragram? Drives me up the wall lads.

How have the Conservatives fucked everything up? Probably a leftist retard only voting in because it's the "right thing to do".

Nice to see the orientals still call a spade a spade.

I've also noticed how much Japan annoys multiculti-enthusiasts.

I can't remember where I read or watched it, but I recall a woman who *really* disliked the fact that they weren't opening their borders/etc.

I think in years to come, Japan will be the nation that shows us whether or not capitalism necessary requires a constantly growing population for economic growth; or whether you can by with stagnant, albeit high-quality numbers.

Quality vs quantity.

No I see them as the sleeping masses like in 1984.

Conservative estimates put the deficit at 25,000,000. This is skewed heavily towards the young population.

Can someone explain this "Eternal Anglo" meme

Hopefully they're smart enough to reform everything around keeping their nation theirs.

Butthurt Krauts.

Anglos have been the attack dogs of kikes for centuries.

It's us getting blamed for the actions of the money makers.

some kike from 4chan

We destroyed the liberal egalitarian atheist napoleonic empire and this makes us the jews puppet for some reason.

Glad you're back, sprengboob, you are definitely the best trip on Brit/pol/

You're taking it seriously. It's just fun.

The kikes have funded wars that have destroyed our nation and even deposed one of our kings.

peasant

Didn't post that image, kek.

Antifa pls leave.

And yet proud English men have got themselves killed for their Jewish overlords by the thousands.

Thanks m8

Mad blackies and brownies wishing they were the glorious anglo saxon.

I don't see why you love it so much lad, it's not that hilarious or clever.

So have perople form every other nation in the west including America

Yet Dresden is just banter, right? I just find us a bit hypocritical at times tbh.

I don't know man, Mosley wanted some bad things, like a pan-Europeanism and almost communism?

I like them too tbh

Tbh lads maybe they have a point. We are taking down their union with no survivors after pretending to be good Europeans for 50 years.

No, Dresden is about as much devoid of humour as the eternal Anglo meme, but hey that's just my opinion man

I like how you try to imply I'm American to justify Anglos gleefully fighting their kinsmen at the behest of the bankers that control their crown.

THE BANKERS THE BONUSES

Why do you keep posting this dirty fucking race traitor?

Let it be know, if she carries on she will face punishment from the lord above, DEUS VULT.

He's not justifying anything lad, he's pointing out that only foreigners are obsessed with raking "anglos" over the coals for the actions of wealthy jewish puppets.

It's no different from Alex Jones pointing the finger at the nazis, or David Icke pointing the finger at lizards, or Ukrainians pointing the finger at Russians. Simply useful idiots diverting blame away from the real culprits.

I really think that an authoritarian regime that knows what it's doing should be in control, fuck leftist opinions. They should seriously bring back camps to put commies and the such in and educate them in facts, if they refuse to believe them then torture them until they break, if they don't break then shoot them.

Anyone think this fag shooter will help the Brexit vote?

God made dinosaurs but were bored by their lack of intellectual development and so destroyed them and started again.

because apart from her preference for muslim men she's be the ideal red-pilled wife material

Leaving the EU is just too dangerous.
The European Union is what made Europe prosperous and peaceful.
It's better for Britain to remian in the EU tbh.

I'm glad we can trust the EU with deciding continental laws.

tbh staying in is patriotic

Britain - like any other country in Europe - doesn't need to govern itself anymore. It's not the 1800s.

If we want to be proud of Britain, we would stay in the EU and not isolate ourselves like North Korea.

Y U NOT BELIEVING IN A STRONG BRITAIN
DON'T YOU THINK WE'RE GOOD ENOUGH?

he's right, there is no political solution to our problems

Britain is stronger in Europe tbh

If you're willing to give away sovereignty, you're unfit mentally to vote or hold any position of responsibility.

I'm glad the EU is imposing their laws on us.
Nationalist "self-governance" always goes wrong and leads to wars.
We don't have to worry about sovereignty if we remain in the EU.

This, 100% agree and promote the traditional family for British Whites.

Britain benefits in many ways from remaining in the EU.
We get access to a broad labour market and have the opportunity to import and export goods without any barriers to the European common market.

That would provide no solution to the declining population.
We need to promote more immigration – it is the only way to stop the demographic shift.

top kek mate, top fucking kek. also check these dubs innit m8

Lad, he's as much of a defeatist cuck as Hitchens, only he's attacked a lot more white people.

I wouldn't put Britain in the hands of someone like Nigel Farage.
I continue to trust David Cameron with managing the country effectively, as he has done for years.

Poor form, lad.

We're all Brussels.

politics is a false promise, it will never deliver restore Britain to the demographics of my grandparent's generation

lel

These anti-Trump white nationalists are retarded. Even the "godfather" of white supremacy and skinheads Tom Metzger likes Trump and a lot of his positions.

The EU should give free travel to Turks. This would give us even more opportunities to broaden the labour market, and businesses would benefit from being able to hire skilled overseas workforces, in turn benefitting the UK economy.

Cheers for the templates

no way, it was ISIS?

Based Moly probably just convinced an anti-race mixing black woman to have half white children

STEFAN CIVICNEUX

NHS wouldn't exist without immigrants lad

Muslim yes.
Affiliated with ISIS not yet confirmed but a week's wage say's it is.

Live Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A

thanx ❤️❤️❤️

ebin meem

shit/10

WOAH, SAINT BARTH CHECK 'EM

OY M8

so many mixed race people calling in smh just can't watch it tbh

I wouldn't mind a black gf tbh so long as she dressed like a white woman

smh tbh lad

The reality is "Race" doesn't really exist.
'White', 'Black', 'Asian'.. Those are all just labels to divide people.

Off you go to Africa with her then.

This tbh. One race, the Civic race.

KILL YOURSELF

nothing on twitter about it m8
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=faisal shaman&src=typd

I don't mean one of those barefoot grass skirt tomtom ones

Mongrels would say that, wouldn't they?

Good shit tbh.

The first people to ever settle in Britain were african explorers. Blacks have been living in Britain from prehistoric times to the present era. The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
Thus, we have no right to deny immigration to Blacks: It was originally their country in the first place, and we should be glad to have the opportunity to give it back to it's rightful inhabitants.

How do you get these results lad?

send a dna sample to GCHQ and they'll send you your genetics.

Is that Putin in the back?

feels bad innit?

See:

I paid them for it too :^)

Also, Le Morality Man is getting his hopes up:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html

I'm glad she was the only one. Gives you hope this unneccessary filth won't be teached to many more young, impressionable children.

we need to get rid of dog breeds that way dogs will top fighting each other

it's true, remember the afro-hibernian hypothesis

There is NOTHING that distinguishes an Englishman from an Asian, or an Arab.

Can the archive.is meme please end now?

haha.

but seriously

The only way to fix it is to purge words for different races out of the dictionaries tbh

Just found this

How did you know lad?

I'm half Anglo half Ulster Scot

Please tell me it was an Ahmed that did it fam

Wish i could appologise to her for being a cunt

God willing these degenerate teachers will off themselves when we Brexit

You are neither, those are just labels imposed on you.
You are an individual, without the social construct of "race".

I'm worried the British will be stupid enough to leave the EU. We benefit a lot from our membership.

You!

I wanna shoot you in a gay bar,

I wanna shoot you in a gay bar,

I wanna shoot you in a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.

Let's start a war, start a nuclear war,

With an ackbar, ackbar, gay bar.

Wow! (Shout out loud)

At the ackbar.

Now tell me do ya, a do ya have any dinar?

I wanna spend all your dinar

With an ackbar, ackbar, ackbar.

[Pause]

I've got a bullet to put in you,

Allah ackbar, ackbar, ackbar.

Wow! (Shout out loud)

You're a moon & star, Allah ackbar

You're a moon & star, Allah ackbar

Yeah! you're a moon & star, Allah ackbar

You're a moon & star, Allah ackbar.

moon & star.

moon, moon, moon & star,

Thanks lad

Well the police apparently said it was a lone wolf that may have been inspired by Islamic ideology or something to that effect.

Nigel's Body guard.

Notice the body guard instantly scratch his right ear when he senses someone come up behind them.
I heard they do that so the're ready to knock out an approaching attacker.

kek

A true leader wouldn't need "body guards" in the first place. That's why I would never trust someone like Farage with British politics.

Anyone got a link to the Nationalist summer camp Woes' promoted a while back?

Yep, forensic anthropologists and biomedical researchers definitely agree.

She has to go back and you can go with her.

Please tell me you're joking mate

Shoo shoo thieving Jew!

Check the rest of his posts, of course he is.

Scientists have historically agreed there is no merit to divisions of race.
Of course pseudoscientific, neo-nazi publications would have you think otherwise.

r u tryin to russel my jimjams? I'l fookin rek u!

How defensive of you, I was agreeing. Are you sure you're not the nazi trying to throw people off there Hans?

This, racism is so yesterday.

second on the left is a cutie

(check'd by barth)
she is a cow, you have low standards

Thought the lad in green was a ugly girl until I enlarged the pic tbh.

Sunday lunch with the family used to be such an enjoyable affair. Full English, bacon, eggs and beans on toast.

Now my old dad has started a tradition of putting on The News Quiz from Radio 4, so it's a weekly race to bolt down my meal and leave before the comedians become too self-righteous. They take their opinions so fucking seriously, and only try to make people laugh when they need to trivialize an issue like mass rapes.

I quit listening about three years ago when my brain finally twigged that I was listening to a glorified echo chamber of narcissistic nutcases. I'm so sick of trying to eat while my blood is boiling lads.

Turn it off lad.

Churchill was right lads we stuck the wrong pig tbh; we should have carried on the war and genocided the shoe boilers

cant argue with those trips

Radio 4 was ok up till about 2001

For the past few months I've been driving I've decided to start putting the news on the radio.

Sometimes I wonder if other drivers on the motorway can here me shouting at it…

tell him, not us.

THE COCKROACHES ARE PLAYING THE CROATS LADS

So was I.
We both came to the same conclusions, didn't we? My response was only affirming what you had to say.

Wish I could have it out with him but I don't want to cause drama over the meal. I'll have to be honest at some point though.

In Our Time is still good, though.

Predictions?

I'm going for 3-0 Turkey.

10 shekels of bodies being found in next month
archive.is/bPqkk

There's no such thing as a "native Brit" – we are all immigrants.
Restrictions on immigration are unfair.

lel, meme magic is real.

Can't make a call fam don't know how the teams play tbh

Just because we're lucky enough to be born in a safe country doesn't mean we shouldn't help those who are worse off than us here in EUrope.

When is this user going to realise he stopped being funny after his first post?

2-1 Croatia

Calm down, lad. You've made your point. It's boring now.

Lad, I'll get my wife's boyfriend to knock you out fam

Turkey have Burak Yilmaz up front he's pretty decent.

The last time these two played in a tourny had quite the intense ending, two last minute goals.

Dad do we have to listen to this revolting propaganda, it puts me off my food, besides I'd rather hear your opinion than some uninformed transvestite comedian. That OK?

Hoping for Croatia to win because fuck Turkey, realistically speaking I think 3-1 Turkey, 1-1 at half-time with an equaliser by Croatia between 30-45.

Low energy lad.

See, that only works if your nation actually has a community rather than lots of small ones.

Without a bodyguard it'd be far too easy for one "Lone insane poor white man." to fatally wound are nige.

Tell him you're bored of it, or that it's spoiling your meals?

I thought BoJo said that?

Nige didn't say that did he? Boris said it and Nige defended him

We never wanted to be in from the start. Ted Heath signed us in like the massive cunt he was. And the British public have been reluctant contributors ever since, never in my 27 years have I ever heard anyone I've met say "Thank god we're in the European Union". We've never seen eye to eye on anything. What you mean to say is "Our political elites have been making massive amounts of money from the EU for 50 years."

and thats what they fucking deserve for not giving Britain representation and power proportional to our contribution. You want to take billions out of our economy every year, flood our country with scum, limit our trading options and help out government diminish our role in world affairs and then try to bully the public and rally the corporate media in favour of staying all while whining about how our exit will crash your union and your economic block with no survivors?

Well too bad. You reap what you sow.

When are we going to make a month Islam appreciation month, lads? They gave us a lot of technology in the middle ages from what I've heard.

There was a brief period from 1901-1905 during which the Commonwealth star on the Aussie flag had six points because Australia has six states.

In 1902, Australia took over administration of the British Territory of Papua (the southern half of modern day Papua New Guinea). The paperwork involved with the transfer of the administration of this part of the Empire was formally concluded in 1905. This lead to a discussion about the (then new) flag in the Aussie parliament which, in turn, convinced the parliament to include a seventh point on the Commonwealth star to represent all of the Australian territories.

In 1914, Australian invaded and conquered Kaiser–Wilhelmsland, (the Northern half of modern day Papua New Guinea, at the time German New Guinea). After the war, an effort was made to colonise the territory during which most of the ports in PNG were built up. During WWII, the territory fell briefly under Japanese control until 1942 when Aussie forces invaded. At the end of the war, as a result of the Japanese invasion, both Papua and New Guinea, formally separate territories with separate and independent governments, were controlled by the same government. In 1972, this new government was granted self-governance (independence) by Australia.

By that time, in the mind of the Australian Public, the other Australian territories (the Northern territory, the Australian Antarctic territory, Norfolk Island etc. etc. etc.) had come to be associated with that extra point in the Commonwealth star. As a result, when Papua New Guinea succeeded from the Aussie Commonwealth, the extra point was kept in the star on the flag.

Hence the six–pointed star on your poster and the seven points on the modern day Aussie flag.

t. Aussie History buff.

oi m8

he was from so called 'islamic state'

Turns out the shooter was definitely muslamic and everything.

Sad really, I wanted it to be one of #frogtwitter.

Looks like it's gonna be a TRUMP PRESIDENCY TBH

the moment you commit a crime you stop being Muslim, lad

*seceded.

God damn auto complete

Quality post.

Muslim control when?

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHILL!

I used to love Knife Party, used to listen to them so much while playing Battlefield 3 with the lads.

Is the shooting going to boost Brexit lads? Or will they say 'See we need the EU for defense coordination x)'

That's right, I'm sorry, terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

They are going to blame guns, lad.

If only France had stricter gun control laws, smh

It's an interesting read tbh lads

Fuck, imagine Trump's face right now.

That argument can be refuted so easily by pointing out that Belgium new the Paris attackers had ties to ISIS but didn't notify the French when they passed into their borders. The attackers had also been to England previously as well, being in the EU doesn't make people safe.

Mental illness and the fact his mummy didn't hold him enough or cook him halal chicken tendies.

Isn't it weird how muslims suddenly become brainwashed by the evil magic of NotIslam when they touch a gun.

We should probably ban guns for the safety of muslims tbh.

[muffled UKIP???]

Who /excitedtowatchnornironwintheeuros/ here?

Will Grigg's on Fire, lad.

Wigan fan here, rooting for NI.

TURKROACHES BTFO

OI OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

God I fucking hate Russell Howard.

Not only is he a lanky ugly twat, his stand-up revolves around really childish impressions and taking the piss out of anything that isnt popular.

"UKIP!? UKIP AMIRITE LADS, BLOODY UKIP, ALLO IM NIGEL FARAGE AND EYE HATE PAKIS! HAHA! UKIP IS FOR SADDOS, I LOVE PAKIS."

Googly eyed twat is the stand-up equivalent of a rash on your balls.

More excited to watch Current Gear tbh. Cuck Evans is supposed to be desperately responding to audience criticism for this week's episode, so I'll get to watch him mess up even more.

ONE FUCKING NIL LADS

CROATIA STRONK TBH

I used to watch him in secondary school as his "Good News" humour was incredibly childish, I now can't stand him. So boring, so childish and he finds videos of cats going "nonononono" and thinks it's comedic genius.

A friend of mine saw him in a pub once, just sitting by himself on his phone, so he offered to buy him a pint and apparently he was the most boring person he had ever met.

Strong goal tbh.

Get fucked turkroaches.

He was also the weakest comedian on Mock the Week. I was so glad he left, it's a shame that the show got so cucked.

He has that desperation to be liked which only a totally desperate saddo would have, it definitely comes through in his comedy. Trouble is, that desperation to be liked is common to most British normies these days.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU JUICY LITTLE FUCKERS WHAT A SWEET ONE THAT WAS LADS

OF TO DO A WEEWEE IN CELEBRATION

Why do so many in Brit/pol/ support Trump?

How normie would you say you are, brit/pol/? I think I'm pretty normie, honestly, but I usually shock acquaintances with my opinions but people usually just see it as quirky and funny.

He supports Brexit and isn't a massive cunt

He reminds us of Are Nige tbh, and he makes lefties mad without even trying.

I would rather support Trump than Shillary

Because he's a successful heterosexual white male who doesn't suck the cock of globalists and their shills at the expense of his nation's interests.

BUT HE'S A KRAUT, LADS. WE CAN'T TAKE THE CHANCE

He's not actually from Germany though so he's not really a Kraut

He looks white, lads

This lads right, looks huwhite to me! #banwhitepeople

WHY LIVE

For all his faults Hitler brought some spectacular banter tbh

you asked for it.

Hitler was from Germania

Literally nobody fucking cares, moshe.

when will they come for us, lads?

Sooner rather than later, lad.

It's him or Shillary.
and I'd rather cut my cock off and swim across the Ganjis than support the Shill. plus he makes the liberals super mad and the media super nervous.

why are women so fucking horrible, lads? When mummy interacts with my brother's single mummy girlfriend she is so fucking cold. Not even trying to hide it. smh

But lad, anglos are Germanic.

WE ARE THE KRAUTS

y-you what? ukip? YOU KIP?
you orrible little racist

I'm not very normal at all, I'm not even neurotypical for one, but I mask it very well, manage to do most things normies do etc. Presentable, have job, blah, blah.

I get classed as eccentric for my political & religious opinions amongst my outer circle of friends. Proper normies literally freak out when they hear me talking about politics and I don't hide my powerlevel.

PLEASE NO LAD

It's true though lad. Anglos are of germanic origin.

#WeAreAllGays tbh

nooooooo reeeeeeeee

The weakest comedia on MTW was Parsons, fuck me what a boring unfunny cunt. he's the one guy in a group of guys that tries his hardest to wedge in shit, long-winded jokes and all the other guys smile and fake-laugh just to be polite.

The way he draws out his shit jokes with a ton of pauses irritates the living shit out of me too.

I'm so sorry lad, it's too late. I already feel the urge to dress up in fancy uniforms and goosestep down the high street.

Genetics dont lie. You are either a filthy turk or a germanic anglo.

Reminds me of someone at work tbh. I liked him initially as someone who just tells shit jokes, now he's just an irritating cunt. I just want to work a job with like minded British white nationalists as my colleagues tbh.

Normies make me cringe.

Same here to be honest, lad. I don't hide my power-level either, when I get drunk I go full Nazi in an attempt to trigger as many people as possible.

I become reckless and start threatening pakis tbh

Hmmm…

If our ultras weren't banged up for murdering people there would have been alot of dead Russians yesterday lads.

Would tbh.

Is that a mud or a sikh?

looks to be a Sikh

don't freak, it's a sikh

kek, yeah, triggering people when you're drunk is so much fun

poo in a turban

So this is what we've been reduced to…

Reminder.

Interesting stats on the Catholics there. Must be because they're from South America.

The most shocking thing is the difference in Anglican and Catholic voting tendencies. Why would this happen?

So many of them are banned from Europe, shame really.

Mate, threatening Pakis, that's brilliant.

Last Saturday I was telling my mate's girlfriend (who was driving me home) that the Holocaust was just banter and the Jews deserved him. This Friday that has just been I went out with a group of girls and I said that lesbians don't exist lmao, a couple agreed with me. My best one though was a couple of months ago when I was down the pub for a mates birthday and there was one girl there who was telling us that her mate had killed himself and I called it "top noose banter" and said that if you were stupid enough commit suicide then it was okay to take the piss. Then went to the toilet, threw up and was thrown out while shouting "Heil". Good times.

that will be one of those bro tier Sikhs they keep telling you about

a finer group of alcoholic rapists you will never meet

because catholics are cucks. Not that Anglicans and protestants are much better.

u wot

I've seen three South Americans in my life.
One was my Brazilian guitar teacher and the other two were businessmen on a train in London.

Most Catholics live in the Industrial North fam

Any of you lads know where I could buy a grassroots GO shirt now that its off their store?

I'm from the future lads, I brought with me Labour's latest official map. Now you know where to move to to avoid Sharia law.

Does anyone have that transparent Carswell thumbs up pic?

Holy fug lads. 50 people killed in that Orlando shooting.

Labour are dead fam

BUM PIRATES NEAR THE CARIBBEAN

STARRING ORLANDO BOOM

I know right, it's crazy, the way the media were reporting it I thought five at the most.

Lad just because most of them would be dead because of AIDs in 10 years tops anyway doesn't mean this isn't a tragedy. Don't mock the dead.

Have you seen this Leftist cock by the way, lads?

Shag them lad

Still shocked British Catholics vote Labour more than Tory and UKIP combined, /christian/ always said they were so based.

they're going to try turn it it a gun issue avoid the moslem link, that faggot obama is going to cry crocodile tears again

This parade is like politically correct degeneracy on acid.

And there shall be false prophets, and ye shall know them by their fruits.

Achmed

THE BANKERS THE BONUSES

I've seen the video it's from and while I laughed because of his voice I was fucking triggered anyway. REEEEEEEEEE.

What parade, btw?

Yeah, he's loved by lefties who have a very basic understanding of politics, that incidentally believe themselves to be "above the normies". Complete tosh.

The fruit of Catholicism is a white Spain and Italy. The fruit of Catholicism is the ending of barbarism in the Americas. The fruit of Catholicism is the defence of Christendom and Europe.

The fruit of the Protestant is allowing the Jews back into England, the white man's burden and the erosion of the Church's social mores through the adoption of pagan atheistic humanism wherein Protestantism is rooted.

UNIONS BACK BREXIT
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/four-union-leaders-argue-brexit-8126878

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING LADS

Topkek

You should remove that Priest Seed from your bumhole tbh lad.

No the angle the shooter's father is pushing is homophobia rather than religion.

TURKROACHES ON SUICIDE WATCH

And what do Muslims not like, user?

Nice retort fam

Lad, The fruit of Catholicism is a vassal to Jewish will.

The only good Christianity is Orthodoxy, anything else weakens the spiritual resolve of Nation-States.

CRASHING THIS EU

Everyone?

Geographic location is a more important factor on voting intention than religion.

Difference between a catholic and a protestant is Catholics generally have larger/stronger families and do things more tribally.
My family's all Catholic from the North. Great Grandma used to tell us about how they were moving Paki families to her coastal town in Lancashire to dilute the white vote. Spent years trying to get them removed by the council.
Also worked for OWER EN ACHE ESS as a nurse with St John's Ambulance.

Might sound funny, but to give you an idea how how tight-knit some of these families are, there's literally three male names in our family:
Hugh, Danny, John.
Go back 100 years and it didn't matter if you had seven boys, all of them would have either been called Hugh, Danny or John.
When I have boys they'll be those three names too.

I really do wish the Pope was not cucked. I've always quite liked Catholicism, but now the only non-cucked Church is Orthodoxy, and I can't help but feel I'd just be larping if I became a devout Orthodox Christian.

That's interesting because the Catholic Church removed the Jews out of England for around 350 years.

It is written in the book of Matthew "25 et respondens universus populus dixit sanguis eius super nos et super filios nostros
26 tunc dimisit illis Barabban Iesum autem flagellatum tradidit eis ut crucifigeretur"

This is the root of the Catholic Churches persecution of the Jews. The Catholic Church has done more than Hitler ever could have done or did do.

The Orthodox "church" is a meme

is the russian krautlass a timetraveler?

Are there any Orthodox countries that aren't shitholes?

The temporal opinion of Pope Francis are rather irrelevant fam; He only has primacy in the interpretation of Scripture fam which comes up very rarely

Francis is Catholicism's Obama. Next we will have a Trumpet man

No.

(check'd by barth)
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Greece is the only one that comes to mind.

Based Russia fam :^)

(checked)
THE FIRE RISES

Are you joking, lad?

Their present deeds are based af

All you know about is "hurrrrrrr le immigrant lover Francis"

Even this is a temporal ideal of his which has no bearing on the Church lmao

Maybe before 1453.

I rest my case lad :^)

I visit pretty regularly.

The mainland might be a shithole but the islands are still mostly the same as they were a decade ago.

Maybe I'm biased because I've spent so much time there over the years, but I really like it. The atmosphere is more relaxed.
You go to a bar/club/restaurant and people just smoke freely despite the fact that the EU specifically bans smoking in all restaurants. They just don't give a fuck and the police aren't exactly going to stop them because they don't care either.
Compare that to England/Northern Europe where we bend over backwards to autistically follow every rule and regulation to the Nth degree.

itt we post God tier Priests

I have filtered you but God will always be watching famalam

You lads do understand religion isn't the answer right? If Religion was the answer then we wouldn't be in the mess we're in because religion would of solved it.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR means if you want a religious base you need to make a new religion. Something like the Speaker for the dead from the Ender's series. Something that works in modern times but also shames people into behaving. Not LARPing about sky wizards and muh water curing sins.

tiers are for queers

>(III)

he's right

Good goy.

FIFTY dead? Well fuck, that's Trump's win in the bag for real.

Too many browns, not gonna watch it tbh.

It was the answer when Spain was overrun by Moors. It was the answer when Arabs held dominion in Sicily. It was the answer which united Europe when the Levant was overrun. It was the answer when the Vikings were raping people's shit up.

Go and play with your light up yoyo fedora man

NOT
REAL
ISLAM

"This could have happened anywhere", what about places with no Muslims?

If we had just banned homosexuality we wouldn't have offended Muslims and forced them to kill smh.

NORN IRON ABOUT TO BASH THE POLES LADS

Pretty good day tbh

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE, LAD

Never too late to start.

Imagine if this happened in Britain. Everyone in politics would talk about how it is important not to hate Islam

#banGays

Muslims are the only victims of terrorism. That's why GCHQ trains it's personnel to crack down on online Islamophobia in the wake of any terrorist attacks.

A backlash against muslims is what the establishment fears most. They don't give a damn if a few white people get raped or blown to pieces along the way.

If Christianity solved these problems then they would already be solved. The fact that it failed proves it's not a solution. Why is that so difficult for you retards to understand? You can LARP as much as you want and it won't solve a damn thing. Religion was an answer in a previous era, but that era is now gone and you need a new answer.

Any britbongs who knows what this is?

Wew lads, thought i saw a bully but it was just a big dog tbh

The (((SJW's & Medai)) are in full damage control.

There's talk about niggers getting uppity about Trump again and organising trouble.

Media.

cheeky cunt

Federal Information Service sounds like some sort of public advisory office. If it's federal then it's either an international or commonwealth thing.

The crest with the crown and star of david is/was a local Nigerian crest and was used on their colonial flag.

Alright, couldn't find any info of it on the webs.

posting from comuter

I just got my UKIP rosette in the mail today. Feels good knowing I'm helping my party.

no, WE WUZ J00Z N SHEEEEIIIT
Das rite muthafuka

They want martial law to be declared?

It's not a star of David
It's confabulated as such, rather it is a sign of Saturn/Cronos worship.

Think so

A niggers safe space is more or less Martial Law.

how old are your mummies lads?

Not bad lad. Shame about that Italian part.

>crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ng-gb.html
Some guy wrote a blog explaining the British Nigerian flag and it's symbolism.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_British_Empire
Memorize these flags lads, hopefully they'll be used by use again someday.

store.23andme.com/en-gb/cart/ here, lad

Are people really this stupid?

Why do Muslims have such a gigantic victim complex?

They literally cry out in pain as they stab you

This user was.

They've always been the cucks, being ruled by superior whites. First they were ruled directly and now diplomatically and economically.

All they can do is cry.

Don't know where it came from. Maybe Caesar tbh.

Speculative system is a bully tbh

The Muslim cries out in pleasure as he bombs you.

Whats some good vidya at the moment chaps? I want to play something and nothings coming up of interest.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN IS THE ANTHEM OF NORN IRON

TAIGS BTFO

Darkest Hour.
Stalingrad.

Not a single nigger on the pitch.

Go POLSKA

Makes a certain kind of sense.

Lads, I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but after what happened in Burgerland today, I can't resist…

BASED ISLAM

Something inherent in abrahamic religions and that kind of mindset tbh.

Muslims stop becoming muslims the moment they do anything wrong, lol.

get out

Everyone but British people have a victim complex. Even atheists and larpagans have a victim complex. It's not something relegated to one particular religion

I'm english

Only pakis and blacks called themselves British.

A broken clock is always right twice a day

You aren't very intelligent are you lad?

REEEEEE TAIG PLAYERS DIDNT SING

DONT THEY KNOW their place

Yeah, it's passive-aggression.
The trouble is that the establishment is quietly supporting them. If it had any sense, it would be mass arresting the Soros agitators and deporting the beaners ages ago.

How the fuck does ITV cut a 90 minute movie down to 60 and include advertisements?

everyone but english people. welsh and scottish love to whine tbh

Of course it's fucking supporting them.

Person A is passive, he will ask nicely and wait in line
Person B is aggressive, he will burn your house down if you don't do what he asks

Which one of these people do you think is going to get their way? Not only that it gives the government an excuse to keep expanding, so it's in both the dindus interest and the police states

Missed the quads

Naughty boi dubs

naughty boi boogie

Got an urge to play Sims 3 tbh

STOP YOUR FUCKING SPAM

Reported.

why? you are the spammer.

Reported.

It's spongebob after being trapped in a cave for a long time, he just grew hair. Chill. It's like a 2 second clip

Why did we give women the vote? Seems a mistake tbh

because of subversion + feminism

Not so much the Welsh, but certainly the Scottish. Never finished whining about "English rule is to blame for our woes…whine…whine…etc.."

When Scotland has it's alcohol problem highlighted, blame the English, drug problem and poverty blame England. Bad Economy, English caused it. A cow farts and high inflation, England caused it. Sometimes, the Scottish peoples heads are so far up their arses when it comes to the union, its astonishing.

It seems the Russians actually started it. I can see Bremain jumping on this though.

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/12/russian-hooligans-savage-organised-england-fans-marseille-euro-2016

I heard this is all media lies and the russkies and englanders did very well with each other.
Source: my dad went there

JOHN CLEESE ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
express.co.uk/news/uk/679145/Fawlty-Tower-Monty-Python-John-Cleese-Brexit-news-EU-referendum-twitter

Who started it? The jews ?

>pirated HOI4

Who else /comfy/ here?

probably local nigs

Want to clean my room but the Happening distracts me

Could have been the police, they're known to use agitators to start trouble, at least in political protests, why they would do it here is beyond me. Unless they're wanting to stir up hatred against Russia.

Maybe if you weren't playing a shitty game you'd be comfy lad.

Yeah all that footage, the police reports and medical reports are media lies lad

not all of course but I just don't believe yet it's all the Russians' aggression.

It's really surprisingly shit.

The lack of resource management strikes me off the bat as insane.

It seems to be a few Russian Ultras attacking the English and then local nigs got involved but were BTFO'd by our boys. I'm pretty sure the media is correct though, lad, this is just what you get with football violence but I think the French were being lax with security so that shit like this would happen and they can boycott the Russians having the World Cup in 2018 for "public safety".

You don't believe that aggressive untermensch are aggressive? You don't believe that Russia has a large ultra scene which isn't ourturbed by the government?

Go back to reading RT lad

They tried to market it to normies and failed really bad.

Have to make the game easier or somalians and syrians wouldnt be able to understand it.

I reckon so, was worth it to see Izzard showing himself up as being a delusional child and getting told to shut up to a round of applause, and the woman at the end saying we're being 'invaded and diluted' and also getting applause.

There were some other good moments too, but in general the whole episode gave a sense of the turning tide of public opinion in our favour, which I keep seeing more and more of. Was a good episode IMO.

FUCK OFF POLAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The word "green" is weird tbh

filtered tbh

You not watching the game lad?

POOLAND BASTARDS

He's busy prepping the Polish bull tbh

filtered u2, I'm not watching it

Of course I don't doubt it but I have the fake tweets of yesterday on my mind so I am very sceptical

YANKS BTFO

Reported.

BASED BASIL

BOMB WARSAW AGAIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEE POLISH TAKE ULSTER JOBS THEN RUIN OUR CHANCES AT THE EUROS. REEEEEEEEE

Anyone know how to get a real MAGA hat in the UK?

KATYN FOREST BEST FOREsT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I should really know this by now but is it a global rule here that announcing reports or filters is against the global rules? Remember it was on cuckchan but a lot of stupid shit was against global rules that didn't matter. Either way, go back there.

wtf lads?

Filtered and reported.

Might have just sit your pants lad.

shit*

you shit yourself again lad?

ebay

decided to catch up on QT. 2 mins in and Farage has let everyone know he's aware most people want immgration cutting to near zero.

Calling out izzard for not answering the question.

Fucking manchildren who've never cared for babboes fam

Just saw Captain America: Civil War, anyone else seen it?

The conflict in the film seemed to mirror the EU referendum. Iron Man wanted the Avengers to sign up to a globalist scheme and have their decisions taken by a higher authority, whereas Captain America wanted the Avengers to remain free and sovereign and make their own decisions. I was rooting for Cap.

Racist tbh, I can't wait until they give Cap a boyfriend in the new movie.

Even EU4 is better than this.

Can't believe they managed to fuck up HOI so badly.

wat

they're all chink fakes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one here lads

Are you behind the counter? Rob le place

where are you?

Have you guys heard of a site call Reddit? It sounds great and I think we should all migrate there

At work lad

Masturbate and rub your cummies on the buttons

Isn't that a services?

savage

There's a fair amount of complexity to combat in EU4 the game deliberately hides from you.

Early game focus on morale buffs, late game focus on discipline.

Easiest way to cheese an unwinnable war as a small nation early game is to take out loans and hire an army reformer plus rush defensive ideas. Gives you a sweet 21% morale boost allowing you to rape must larger armies.

What about r/uk, looks like minded tbh.

have a wank

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBC has female Muslim pakihosts on their news reports of the fag massacre. They do this to divert attention from the problem and pump us with even more tolerance propaganda

Fucking BBC traitors need purged

r/cuck is much better and really advanced in its civic nationalism compared to brit/pol/ tbh

i woke up at 5pm

Had a discussion on the phone with my lefty grandma, she hadn't decided on what to vote in the referendum. She seemed to be leaning remain because she doesn't trust the Tories and think they have divided society, and she said she trusts the EU more. She also said we need to cooperate more with other nations and prevent climate change. She said she felt more European than British, and was surprised when I said I feel more English than either. She said she was ashamed of England and England's past. At one point she even said that a One World Government would probably be for the best when I said that that was the end result of shit like the EU. She believed that environmental catastrophe was coming and from the ashes of our civilisation we'd have to create a new system of government. When I discussed the flaws of democracy and how something like a benevolent dictator could be better, she seemed quite open to it. What I learnt was that lefties think they know best and are fine with overriding democracy if it means getting their way. For her, taking ultimate power over the world was justified to save us from climate change.

You missed nige and dave on the beeb

Lefties see democracy as a way of legitimising their actions, nothing more

I think she deserves a short stay in Switzerland, lad.

I think its time for granny to take a tumble down the stairs tbh

He banned me on two accounts for: on one asking him to change into a fresh shirt more frequently than twice a week; and on the other to have more respect for his dad who supports a 24 year old Gordon with his retirement money.

What can you do?

*once every two weeks

Also the shirts he changes into aren't fresh but I'm labouring the point now

The Sims 3 adult goods are great tbh

And they wonder why we dont like the yanks

They even have the cheek to come to our containment thread to complain about us.

Postal voter? Swipe it and send of as "Leave".

Got a couple of degenerate polls in my shop now, arguing over money with each other while playing roulette

how are they faring?

One won a bit, the other has probably lost 150 so far

yanks are just dumb tbh

ooo, tough, is it digital or is it a legitimate casino you work in?

new thread when?

I'm making the new thread, if anyone thinks they are going to make the next bread do not do it.

include John Cleese, lad

no

this tbh

DO IT YOU CUNT

OK, I am getting the links and doing cleese right now

Kike tbh

I work at Coral m8

NEW THREAD

KILL ALL POLES

archive.is/wZXKY