How to disable these boxes on firefox?

I asked the sticky but no answer.
How do I disable all notifications like this on firefox? Some addons seem to output these without giving an option to disable them.

I have set the folloving to false from about:config with no effect:
dom.webnotifications.enabled
services.push.enabled

please leave Holla Forums

There's no need to post then.

install pale moon or icecat

Neither of those in portage. Using firefox because iceweasel crashes a lot with too much stuff open on it.
Surely there's an option in about:config that I'm missing to disable these? All the results found when searching for the issue are options to disable them for websites which in this case does nothing.

I think this is what you're looking for, user.

Never had those so I can't help.

Read the rules, you retarded faggot.

You're not supposed to help retards who post tech support threads.

I don't seem to have that option.

I certainly would not have made this thread if I found something like that.

You certainly should not have ever made this thread, and used the designated thread. You are not a special snowflake. Fuck off.

You see that the first line of the post is "I asked the sticky but no answer." ?

The sticky rarely yields any answers unless the problem is very trivial, in which case you can figure it out just by searching online. This is my last resort.

Your young age is showing through the swearing.

Fuck you. You are a fucking cunt. Faggot bitch nigger. Go back to fucking reddit you worthless piece of shit. Not swearing is for cucked pussy SJWs from reddit like you.

Try deleting system32

Why does that entitle you to make a thread? Can you explain your thought process? Is it "my problem is very important and I'm a special snowflake so that means I can make a thread, because I got no response."
You are a fucking retard.

So anyone who makes a thread to find a solution for a problem or discuss something including a question thinks he's a special snowflake?
What is Holla Forums for if not discussing stuff?

This doesnt benefit anyone but you. Because you are too lazy to figure it out doesn't mean you're entitled to create a thread that will have seven replies and die after your tech support question is answered, nor would you be entitled to create a thinly veiled general thread asking for tech support in the OP.
This isn't hard. Since you're obviously new, you should lurk more. Tech support goes in the sticky. This isnt discussion, it is support, it is you asking for very specific support with a specific piece of software because its not working right for you.

And yes, that was your thought process, because you believe the rules did not apply to you.

I just have to take this bait.

What the hell, man, how can you get so ramped up over something like this?

Is replying to a thread going to make someone leave if you tell them to?
Is it going to make that more effective if you swear and call them names while doing this?
Is it going to make you the tough kid if you say "nigger"?

I believe the answer to all three is "no"

How so? I have gotten much help form random threads where someone asks something when it's not that easily solvable. Better word choice would have been "This particular thread doesn't benefit me at the moment."

No. I searched around all FAQs and other related sites I could find relating to the problem, as I said this thread was my last resort, after getting frustrated as I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, it is not about push notifications, but those that the addons make, search engines mix them up really good.

how many years of lurking is "new" to you? The sticky almost never answers to non-trivial things, when you don't even need to ask if you put some time to it. I also did ask it before this.

I see that the rules don't apply to anyone, there's always some threads asking trivial things, at least I put my own time in trying to solve mine first and then asked the sticky, is that as bad as?

This is trivial. You're deflecting and making up excuses for the fact that you believe the rules do not apply to you. I suggest for you to fuck off.

The rules should apply to everyone. They just don't seem to.
If this was trivial, I wouldn't even had to ask the sticky.

I have still not solved this.

I should have been more verbose in the OP, telling everything that had failed until then, like the missing option. That was my bad, making it seem like very trivial.

(nice digits)
Come to 16chan Holla Forums. You might not get an answer, but at least all these insufferable summerfags don't post there.

OP is the summerfag who believes the rules do jpt apply to then.

Do you speak English?

It was a typo.
OP is the summerfag who believes rules do not apply to him. No matter how much you beg or plead or like to pretend that you're a special snowflake because no one is answering your questions in the designated thread, it does not mean that you get to create a thread for your needs.
Fuck off back to /g/.

Nigger did you even read the spoilered part of that fucking faggots post, you dumb cunt?

I forgot Firefox had really become this cancerous.