BREXIT COULD TRIGGER EUROPEAN STOCK MARKET CRASH/COLLAPSE

ARCHIVED LINK
archive.is/AhQvV

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s why Brexit isn’t happening. Period. If you’re still stupid enough to think that the EU has legitimate votes, you’re too stupid to be allowed to live.

Do it.

So lads, is this it? Will britbongs be the ones to set of the great crash of 2016?

Dubs confirm bombs will do it

AUTOCORRECT

Praise Kek.

The only thing that would cause Brexit by a margin that cannot possibly be stolen is bombs. Your autocorrect was correct; an attack on Airstrip One herself is the only thing that can save the nation.

Not everything is 100% controlled by the powers that be. Rigged elections and so on can only work to a certain point.

Also here's a fresh Hitchens

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html

How big of an impact would happen?

Good fuck the world

No, but this is.
You’re on watch. A Holla Forumsack would call them by their name.

Also
That Fucking ((nose))

QUALITY OF LIFE > PROPPING UP ECONOMY WITH IMMIGRANTS

Kek looks like the bongs will be taking us down with them

Fuck I hope we do it lads.

LET IT HAPPEN

not seeing the jewish phenotype myself newfag, she seems pretty well mixed with slav tbh, her hair is straight as well. not to many jewish phenotypes showing up

please do it bongs, it will make up for all the shitposting even if I end up becoming a wild bushwacker robbing FEMA tents for food in my coyoteskin mantle

GOOD

If it was large enough let's hope it brings down the US stock market, which would bring down the chink stock market and further bring WW3!!!

:^)

did I just ironically concern troll?

See here
It's definitely a possibility. Expect the Chinese stock market to tank as well

No, it's not. Other than a few stuffed ballot boxes which will not be able to stop the sheer amount of leave votes, it really isn't. The actual referendum could easily be a leave.
Whether or not Parliament decides to follow through with it, is different. But if they didn't then shit would hit the fan for them and cause real political instability in Britain. It's impossible to ignore it in Britain, it's not like the Ireland vote. It's a completely different climate and situation.

I don't forsee Parliament rejecting it if the results were leave.

One of the rare White Brits left m8, I don't post in the cancer that is Shit/pol/

I pop my head in every now and then, apparently they had a half Paki mongrel earlier there and said nothing to him.

Not for me, fuck that noise.

Kek will damn your soul.

pls no.

Good. Good, I hope it does. We, and I mean the entire western world, have been living in a bubble maintained by the constant expansion of debt. The rapefugees are just a last ditch effort to keep it expanding. May brexit bring the whole fucking thing down, and take with it the jews' pride and joy: the central banking system. Let the whole goddamn thing burn.

The more I think about, there's nothing more preferable. We can climb out of the wreckage of a failed state and unshackle our nations from usury. We can finally free ourselves once more.

DESI BASARA BASARA
DESI BASARA BASARA
DESI BASARA BASARA

Whatever you say, paki lover.

This is b8 right? I bet you unironically think brit/pol/ votes Labour too

Trips of truth. Couldn't have said it better myself

It's so soothing.

There was a half breed in your (((BANTER))) thread and you said nothing to him.

But when someone who's actually white and outside of England has the audacity to hello

WHAT'D YOU WANT? YOU'RE NOT EVEN WHITE, FUCK OFF KIKE

Then when you get called out on it

You'd vote Labour if it meant sweeties were cheaper, you all sicken me.

The Fire will be even more soothing, user. Can't you feel its heat?

you might have anger issues lad

Yes I can familia

I'm the one with anger issues, sure.

So very soothing

calm down you yid faggot

Oh I love this part.

Paki mongrel in your thread and you said nothing to him except for "thanks for voting Leave".

all it takes is one image

To anyone in Europe, I recommend moving, or using this chance to gain political and return Europe to it's former glory.
Let it crash and burn, from the ashes, a better one will be built.

Agreed.

exactly

tl;dr nuke Brussels before we have to nuke Bongistan

Bump

Bump

Fucking good, Trust fund babies and boomers need to be fucked up the ass for a change.

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT–KIKE THREATS

The economy will surge.
google: brexit the movie

D:

The audacity of these fucks

Kek, these

These

Meant to quote:

Is that supposed to be reassuring, hearing from a pro tranny interracial cuckold?

Well you disowned brit pol so you can't be all bad

No it wouldn't.

First there isn't currently a stock market. Since january, all there is are companies and central banks buying their own stuff to maintain rates. There are barely any traders activity on the EU markets.
Second everyone who's anyone has thoroughly anticipated any result and positioned accordingly.

The brexit certainty is one of the reason the European stock market has been so weird and is essentially in 4th QE holding pattern since… forth QE 2015.

Jesus, The Simpsons are so old I can hear the advancing age in the voice actor who does Mr Burns

Of course there's going to be "market tourmoil" while investors and traders figure out the new situation and all its implications.
Britain in particular will see a major readjustment of stock prices. That is inevitable, given that this is a crossroad event, that radically alters the future of Britain (for the better).

QUICKLY SHLOMO! GIVE DEM SCHAWY WOYDS!!!

Emphasis on trigger. Many european economies are statistically and fundamentally due for a major correction anyway, which at this point could be triggered by hundreds of things given how kaputt the EURO and the european markets are. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when and any bump in the road (the market) could make the driver (the ECB) lose control over the car (the economy) and we'd drive into a ditch (depression).
Never borrow analogies from the simpsons