When is Holla Forums going to die? Honestly this place is turning out to be just as cancerous as 4chan

When is Holla Forums going to die? Honestly this place is turning out to be just as cancerous as 4chan

In like, 6 minutes

Go back to reddit

I will when you come up with an original comeback

your thread isnt helping. contribute or gtfo

I'll come up with an original comeback when you make an original thread.
Fuck your stupid Holla Forums tier doomsaying bullshit.

Then why do you bother posting here at all if you think that?

People like complaining, they in large part do it to get a response. Of course there are a lot of people who don't like Holla Forums for whatever reasons (lots of mistakes were made). But I dig, its chilli. I like chilli.

I like chili too. Got any recipes to share?

I mean you ever try just making it like your normally do, but adding a bunch of veggies? Squash, spinach, just a bunch of veggies in with it is suprisingly good. It's cheap, easy to do, and adds a ton of falvor. My friend was telling me pumpkin is good too but I haven't been that daring yet.

It's only cancerous because it was just flooded with halfchanners. Before it was a barren wasteland. Now it's a barren wasteland inundated with cancer. It satisfies the bare minimum of what chans are for and it's decently known so it'll continue to live, if you could call it living, until the site shuts down

Anything pumpkin that isn't pie is fucking awful, I refuse to try that.
I've never thought to add spinach to chili either, but it mitebgud.
Spinach is fucking awful on it's own, but is always good on other shit.

I refuse to participate in this thread in any way.

I don't think Holla Forums is going to die anytime soon unless Jim does something to really fuck things up. Don't get me wrong, the data-mining and IP logging was bad, but Holla Forums is still going. Not sure if we're as strong of a force as whore-chan, but we're still going. Until then, enjoy this somewhat-related pic.

i don;t reacll the time when the parliment of the ovarian cancer begab to overrule the caliphate of Damascas lawrence. remember Sheffiff Ali was more of a cuck than the angry beavers who ate the poop out of the donkys that walked the holy streets of jerusalem, OK?

Remember, it's down the road, not across the street.

I hear 4chan is actually way cooler than us now. You should go there.

Wasn't it always?

Then what's keeping you here?

4chan.org

Potion should buy this site from Jim, so it'd die faster.

Holla Forums mods remove cancer

It'll die when 4chan dies, and hell, if 7chan isn't quite dead yet, what do you faggots want?

Josh is the only one who can save 8chin

literally nothing has changed

t. man who wasted a year of his life watching you retards dick around

shut up you strawberry

Go airwolf yourself.

When the pedos are forced to leave

That stupid pic
A. Only applies to halfchan
B. Is only posted by meme-spouting newfags, even there.

Holla Forums is dead already. it has no soul and no personality. it isn't a radical site and it isn't a fun site. it's a tool in Jim Watkins' political ambitions and the userbase is his private army. it is, in fact, the antithesis of a chan website. it's a sordid little conservative hugbox where dissenting opinions are discouraged. truly the garbage heap of the internet.

Thank you for correcting the record, $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

2017-18

I looked into my crystal ball and apparently it will die shortly after you do.
Feel free to speed up the process.

If you get 3e world ppl in to your 1e world your 1e world will turn in to a 3e world.

Replace 3 world with 4chan 1e world with 8ch