Hi there!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Holla Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used sage when posting, but your opinion has nothing important to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using sage for down voting! Posting with sage isn't necessary and is poor form. You should always try to avoid posting unless your opinion is absolutely vital to the topic that you're discussing!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U
archive.is/CEvKh
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh
archive.is/MB0Yy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys, do you really believe that I, a humble internet poster, actively feed off the expressed contempt of others towards the manner in which I exist? Do you seriously believe somehow this contempt I feed off of creates a humorous jolliness inside of me, like Santa Claus being tickled by several feathers while he’s stripped naked on a bed of crushed elves? Do you genuinely think that I am so lowly of a being, that the mere knowledge of my name being expressed in an unsavory manner by others, is in itself a rewarding experience for me? Do you somehow think that this pleasure is in itself so gratifying to me that I would repeat this behavior, knowing full well another person dislikes it? Do you legitimately feel that such a depraved being could possibly do such a thing all over the Internet, for the sole purpose of enriching their happiness when such enrichment will only ultimately lead to said depraved being becoming ostracized? Do you actually feel anyone with a sane mind can possibly engage in such socially repugnant behavior, comprehending full well the social consequences which naturally follow such notorious engagements?

That’s just ridiculous.

The story I am about to relate, though constructed on a patchwork of fiction, is nevertheless symbolic of certain phenomena based in reality. Furthermore, I predict that, when the words here graven have been amplified, they will begin their transformation into truth.

Every event serves to emphasize the existence of one's own personal reality, and as individuals separate from all others, we desire a place to belong.
However, that, too, is but an egotistical concept. In order for there to be mutual understanding, it is necessary to recognize here and now that, like the brain synapses, we are all – connected.

lain is lain. lain is lain
Each is separate – yet they are one.
By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere end-point, a "terminus," but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
The ability to connect is the ability to continue – they are one and the same.
This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection's origin.

In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all shall be questioned.
You must not fear this tale.
What you must fear – is lain

Recognize that you are connected.
Serialize thyself.

Holla Forums is mostly comprised of the anons with autism levels that were too severe for 4chan – that's right, congratulations, you faggots are basically the most autistic people on the internet.

You act like a bunch of self-entitled children who throw temper-tantrums when mommy says "no". And btw, it's LITERALLY a symptom of autism when you find repetitive behavior appealing (see: catalog, any given time of day)

There's a reason why you're some of the biggest fucking losers on the planet, and guess what, it's not because of "normies" – it's because you're petulant children who cannot relate to other people in an effective manner.

The more that I frequent this site, the more I sympathize with fascism and the less I sympathize with the callow notion of liberty that you imbeciles espouse.

That said, some of you are pretty cool

I conducted raids as recently as May and managed to fill 4 different threads to completion. Mods only started caring after gamergate happened

I am 35 and single. Yes. No I have not RECENTLY broken up, NO I AM NOT DIVORCED.

TYPE HARDER

YOU MUST ENGRAVE MORE ELECTRONIC SYMBOLS ON THE ENCODED FABRIC OF THIS ARBITRARY AMORAL PLANE

STITCH UNTIL YOUR MADNESS EBBS

As insane as it is I've grown to respect this place.
I've been here for about a year, never saw it in its heyday, but I've still witnessed what I could consider internet majesty.
In some strange sense I feel like I'm a newcomer to a land that once had a great kingdom, a great leader, but now I simply wander in the ruins.
I see one of the best representations of humanity here, too. We're a bunch of racists, bigots, retards, assholes, and general despicable masses of flesh as much as we are artists, poets, dreamers, creators, leaders, story tellers, and fine examples of human potential.
It's oddly beautiful, because this community is true. Honest to a fault.
It is the raw, unfiltered human condition.
And if it were to die, I feel that the void would never be filled least I find a lover and a family.

my name is chips hadon, i always like to lork at 8cham and i also like mudflips as you do, DASU DASU LOL I like also having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops , do a battle roll and i just lost the match.
Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%: in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Austrafaglian /re/tard some of his *PC* (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW THE BOAT, PLEASE DON'T MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT A COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT

I know this is bait but some people actually believe that upon to go southward will have you where off to go as far as the earth. I think that's why people think it is flat (or thought it was flat)

Trump threads on Holla Forums are a fucking disgrace to what Holla Forums once believed in

If you think they're gonna let Trump get elected (not that he has enough votes anyway) you're sorrily mislead. Do you think a white businessman is next, after the first nigger president? It's gonna be the first woman president, because we're in 2016 and by 2020 the mark of the beast will be introduced and the beginning of the end will really start.

The Illuminati do not exist.
The Illuminati never existed.
The Illuminati will never exist.

This message brought to you by the Illuminati.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

Nibiru Station is an Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria-controlled near-Earth satellite. Traveling on a highly eccentric orbit, the Nibiru Station (known primarily as Nibiru Station) was originally the Egg Craft of the Mighty Annunaki, or Sumerian Slumlords, intended to seed Earth with complex life sufficiently intelligent to manage a regional chain of fast food restaurants, probably something with falafel. Created by writer and producer J. Michael Straczynski in association with various cabals, joint-projects and other cloak-and-dagger intrigues, control of the station was wrested by the Illuminati from the deformed, radiation-scarred remnants of the Annunaki. After the successful Operation Inventive Premise, Seers gained access to the massive datapiles compiled by the dataphilic extra-terrestrials and were able to jettison the rotted mass of falafel into the Black Sun Yaziel.

Yes, keep endlessly spamming your funny little image macros and viral catchphrases like an incessant little parrot. You'd embarrass yourself if you attempted to form any intellectually stimulating statement with your weak, simple mind.
Go back to 4chan. Please. Please take this request seriously. You need to leave. For Holla Forums's sake. Leave, and come back when you know how to shitpost properly. I'm serious. Take a look inside yourself and realize what you need to do. You need to purge yourself of 4chan before you post here. Okay? I'm fucking serious. Please don't just post more after reading this. Stop posting and listen to me.
Stop. Posting. Holla Forums does not want your fucking iFunny funnyjunk fakebook reposted text/facebook screencaps. We do not want it.
Leave.

How can you claim familiarity with how the real Moonmoon collective uses pejoratives that are consistently invoked not just as the projection is cast: Yet in regards to any attempt to discuss genuine phenomenon as part of forced memetics that have been used to devalue related information by attacking those presenting it for decades?
The whole tin-foil hat, woo-woo train. Examination of this reveals systematic projection.
You heavily imply that someone refuting such claims is at fault for responding to them. Yet It's not a meaningless debate that descends into a stereotypical internet shouting-match.
No more then it is fair to imply that It's just typical 4chan trolling. That's one of the things disinfo has set up and hides behind.
Instead, what some have done is to elucidate upon how disinformation functions -and what it is actually based in and ultimately motivated by- through dissecting the complexes evident in their posts and the psychological deceptions that they rely upon.
Doing so is something important that serves a higher purpose. Not only does exposing the tactics used to deny the reality of this type of contact with other advanced beings actually helps fortify the veracity of their presence.
Illuminating how people seeking free discussion and unbiased information on this and related topics are hindered by those who project sociopathy is also important.
We can't know and embrace our full potential unless we recognize the ways in which forces attempting to keep us from this seek to undermine any acknowledgement of a broader reality.
Ultimately, It's a beautiful paradox that this behavior actually leads to recognizing the truth of this but it must be challenged and reflected upon for everyone to be able to see past their miasma.

This board is shit. It's an excuse for wanna/b/e "old Holla Forums" figgots to indulge in & express their "secret" "guilty pleasure" for childish "lel SO RANDUM AND WACKY XD XD"/whimsy "humour" and/or their delusional Figgy Newton perception of what "old Holla Forums use to Holla Forums" under the guise of "IRONMAN".

In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.

No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure/save face.

You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being IRONMAN. IRONMANally, you're just posting shit attempting to masquerade as IRONMAN.

And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of IRONMAN which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this a genus of marine crabs in the family Cancridaeous board"/"IRONMANally unIRONMAN", it's just pointing out the obvious which, IRONMANally, you can't see and/or accept.

I can categorically & undeniably guaranty that if you introduced this board to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), IRONMANally, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a figgot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, IRONMAN, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet IRONMANally relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.

Feel free to respond with more "IRONMAN" inanity which proves my entire point, then kill yourself.

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,
location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,
even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U

Micrcrosoft automatically downloads Windows 10 on PCs running
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (between 3.5GB and 6GB), even if
users have not opted-in:
archive.is/CEvKh

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

Redtext or you're a newfag

Wow, you actually typed that out. That's pretty autistic.

Go beyond the "rule cuck" vs "freeaboo" paradygm and realize that true freedom of speech happens in a community that's antagonistic to its moderation.
The true dichotomy is one of harmony vs chaos. Holla Forums by its principle goes against everything chaotic, whenever a community is threatened by something it doesn't understand, it leaves for its own board.
Then, on the individual level, you have Hotwheels intervening to shut down any kind of conflict and competition, trying to take the reins.

On micro and macro, Holla Forums stamps out anything unique, sometimes something is about to be born, but it's aborted rapidly. Either by the userbase, by the moderation or by the administration.

chaos, conflict, competition, confusion.
these 4 things make for an amazing atmosphere of OC and creativity.

4chan is deeply chaotic, more so than anything 8cuck can ever try:
It has a fast posting speed, lots of more posts allow for more randomness in results, the high number of posts is something that the moderation team simply can't stamp out, by their nature, it's too hard to delete and ban everything you see. Nevertheless, the moderation deletes any posts it finds disagreeable, like on Holla Forums, but the difference is that the userbase isn't taking it up the ass: only a small minority of 4channers truly agree with the moderation's actions, most of them see it as a nuisance. The complete opposite of what you have on Holla Forums.

This transforms the imageboard into a game of cat and mouse, with posters expressing themselves' outside of the limit of the moderation, and invoking rules only when they fit them. It's a crazy game of chance and ability, that creates for quirky situations.

order, rule-worship, equality, assburger
These 4 ruin the OC atmosphere, and only allow serious discussions.
Serious discussions aren't bad per se, but they're stifling when it's the only thing on a board. You need a high number of positive shitposting, and a low percentage of serious discussions, the more a post breaks established conventions, the higher quality it is.

In short: diversity makes us great, cultural enrichment can only happen in a chaotic space, the vagina of harmony must be fertilized by the cock of chaos, else cucks are born, the less you understand something, the better it gets.

Take the golden apple, kid.

Friendly reminder that if you pronounce Holla Forums like "eight-chan" you are doing it wrong. It's pronounced "infinite-chan". It comes from a site called ∞chan, which is pronounced like "infinite-chan".

try again kid

Hello, fellow hooknoses! Our plan for world domination is almost enacted, except for one huge problem: Holla Forums on Holla Forums remains immune to our judaist lizardry and is forming a resistance movement to prolong the white race!

This, fellow jews, is unacceptable! Hissss! We must cause infighting between these strong minded and intelligent Holla Forumslacks by turning against them their closest ally: Holla Forums. We must shill out zionist propoganda to them and convert Holla Forums to yet another liberal, communist, zionist, islamic breeding ground for our hebrew offspring.

Soon Holla Forums will be crushed and the last resistance against the Jewish uprising will be stopped! Oi vey! Oi vey, indeed!

You know, it's been bugging me that I haven't come up with a perfect metaphor for them before, but I think I've just hit upon one. They're parrots. If you go to their board and type a post or attempt to engage in any kind of witty repartee, they'll reply with "Is this a meme?" They're looking for the next thing to parrot because they have no actual will of their own, they just repeat the same phrases over and over again, the same lines, the same arguments. Every so often, one person will come in with a new idea - a human will enter the environment, if you will - and so the parrots will get a new phrase to squawk for the next few weeks.

That's all Holla Forums are. There's nothing more to them than the gulls in Finding Nemo, except they can fly. In fact, parrots are more interesting than Holla Forums because they're colorful, can fly and have a rather pleasant trill when they're happy.

Holla Forums are just a .wav of a fart that's been looped for 10 hours

Take your copypasta back to reddit, faggot.
This is Holla Forums, it ain't your personal mind stimulating medium; if you want that sort of shit, go to wikipedia or reddit.
Hell, you're kind of a special kind of stupid ain't you? You tell me to leave, while you're the one posting the same shit over and over on multiple boards like you're some kind of special case.
Anyways, you can tell me to post intellectually stimulating shit once you learn to make coherent sentences and paragraph properly.

LOL Little bitch boy talking shit on moms computer. So funny. And I can handle anything anyone dishes out because its just stupid words on a dumb forum. Like I take offense to some retards trying to insult me with the worst they can think of. Like the faggot you are LOL. Thats gotta be one of the most used wanna be insults on the internet. Sad thing is you sound like you are some homophobe. What? Not secure enough with your manhood so you call everyone a faggot in a sorry excuse of an attempt to insult someone? Did Uncle Harry or Father Dave touch you when you were a little boy? Is that why you call everyone a faggot? If you are going to make an attempt to insult me, at least make an effort. I live by the words that no one can make me feel anything, only my reaction makes me feel. And I sure dont waste my emotions on some sorry little kid who got bullied so he tries to be a big man behind a computer screen. But thanks for the laugh. Oh and I dont associate with trolls. Bunch of lifeless losers who best think to a girl they can get is on a computer screen.

We need a new word for meme
I've always thought the word meme sounded retarded, and it's been tainted by normies for years, we should have a new name, or multiple names for our new memes that only we call them by, these words probably won't be used by normies for a couple years, and then we can just make more then.
So far, I like how we've been using saying OC instead of 'new memes' or some shit like that, but we should get more names for it that are unique and that normies can't understand and would stupid using in real life for a considerable period of time.
Let's brainstorm some ideas here

You are an evil islamic communist JIDF shill paid by the NSA to destroy reddit through SRS so that the frankenstein computer god bankster regime can rule from the dark side of the moon and establish a new gangster computer god Jews!

fuck off you normie scum

I really fucking hate normies.

I don't care what colour you are. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've fucked.

I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.

Fuck love. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction.

Fuck lust, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate 'nice guys' who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones.

Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat chicks that think personality is enough.

Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your "roasting". And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all shit. Fuck it.

Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything you own. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.

I don't give a fuck. Shut the fuck up about it.

What is cancer, you ask?
You came to the right place, newfriend. I will tell you.
Cancer is any time someone comes onto this board and gives any effort to fit in. Cancer is newfags who are super afraid of being called a newfag themselves, people who go on lurkmoar or cheezburger or ed and post memes from 2007 and think that they're funny, or that posting old memes will make them "fit in" more. Cancer is people who repost the same unfunny image over and over and over and over because they somehow think this will get them into the pages of internet history. Cancer is tripfags who post only to try to get notoriety or attention for themselves. Cancer is people in real life who unironically talk about memes and browsing cuckchan and think that browsing an imageboard somehow makes them special or edgy. it doesnt. Cancer is anyone who comes on to this board posting pictures of themselves or in any other way trying to get attention or validation for who they are. We don't care who you are. Thats why this is an anonymous imageboard. We care about the content of what you have to say, not who you are. So, directly to the cancerfags who are reading this right now you know who you are
stop reposting garbage and actually bring interesting content to the table you fucking cockbags

Reasons why consoles are superior to PC faggotry:

-Consoles come with all of the RAM you will ever need right out of the box. You will never hear a console player complain about having too little RAM. On the other hand, you constantly hear about PC players running out of RAM because their chrome case is always eating it and they have to spend valuable gaming time downloading more of it. Depending on your internets, this may take several days.

-PCs break all of the time and PC owners have to spend hundreds of dollars replacing the broken components every time a new game comes out. When a new game comes out on your console of choice, it just works and doesn't break it. PC gamers have to replace their broken graphic cards all the time to play new games. Sometimes it's even necessary for them to replace their harddrive with a slower speed drive (SSD) just to make sure their games run properly. Consoles have only the fastest speed drive available and you never have to replace it.

-Consoles come in a whopping 500 gigs of storage for you to keep all of your games and stuff on, but PCs only come in 4, 8 and 16 gigs, but sometimes 32 and 64 gigs if you want to spend thousands of dollars. The 500 gigs are included in the console's affordable purchase price.

-Consoles run at a smooth and steady 30fps's which is the best fps to run at since it's cinematic and made specifically for all of our shooter games like Call of Duty. That's actually what fps stands for which is fast person shooter. PCs run at 60 and 140fps's which is much too fast and makes it harder to play games because you're losing too many fps's in between your 30 fps's. That's a wasted 30+fps's. It's no wonder their graphic cards are always breaking all the time!

-With PCs you have to spend thousands of dollars to make your PC display 4k screens, but consoles can upscale to your 4k television right out of the box. You just need to buy a 4k TV and plug your console in and it will just work. It's even better with Monster gold-plated HDMI cables because you get a clearer picture. PCs don't have Monster HDMI cables.

-You can do everything you need to on a console with a controller that is provided for you with the console. PC users need to buy a keyboard and mouse just to have the same functionality as our free controller. The controller was designed specially to fit nicely and comfortably in our hands with buttons easily accessed by our thumbs and fingers but the PC keyboards have buttons all over the thing and you have to take your hands off the mouse to use the keyboard so you can't even use them at the same time.

-You can get free games with your online subscription on consoles. PC users have to buy all of their games and they don't get free ones. They also get a worse online experience because nobody pays for their servers. Console manufacturers are able to provide a premium and quality online experience with the subscription model.

-Consoles come shipped prebuilt and you only have to plug them in and you can start playing games immediately. For PCs you have to build your mother board and hope that it works with the cpu that you bought and buy your slow speed drive and graphic cards. You need multiples so you can display more graphics and like I said they keep breaking with newer releases. And then you have to cool the whole thing in water because it completely overheats all of the time.

-The best Xbox costs $499 while the best PC costs $4999. Why is the PC so much more expensive when they play the same games except the console exclusive games which only the consoles play? Do the math people!

PC Master Race? More like PC Disgrace

I am tired as shit of listening to this normie meme crap.
Suddenly anyone who mentions that they have a girlfriend or facebook gets saged and called a normie.
I also have heard of pedos here justifying their fucked up preference with the normie meme. Now suddenly all non pedos here are called normies.
The normie meme is supposed to make fun of those robots from /r9k/ which is a pretty omega place full of socially awkward neets who dont go outside often. Now that shit spread on other boards, and all of a sudden Holla Forums turned to /r9k/.
And you know what the funny part is? Under your definition of normies, I would bet more than half of the users here would be called normies. They only pretend to be neets so you fags will reply without sage and not sperg out.
If you want a beta sanctionary full of neets, either stay in /r9k/ or go to wizardchan where you belong.
Because guess what? Boards like /soc/ are full of normies, you better complain there how they are "ruining" Holla Forums with "normie shit"
This fad got out of control like Tits or GTFO, where any fucking resemblance of OP being a girl is all like "TITS OR GTFO WHOOOOOORE" instead of targeting at fucking camwhores.

Multiple Choice Question
If you choose an answer to this question at random what is the chance you will be correct?

A. 25%
B. 50%
C. 0%
D. 25%

you should be able to solve this

Do you guys even pretend to take yourselves seriously?

Like Elves? Really, bro? You can do better than that.

Why the fuck would Elves inhabiting the body of a human cause autism or assburgers? You're just a downie fucking retard who wants to seem special. You ain't no goddamn secret wizard, your genes just got fucked 'cuz life is fucked.

You assholes wanna play your little game, and that's fine. I'm not knocking it. Everyone needs a hobby, everyone needs an escape every now and again. But Elves, man? Come on, come the fuck on.

Why not make up some shit about Ayys testing on you or something. You know, playing around with human DNA. Who am I kidding? You're a fucking retard, can't be expecting a retard to come up with non-tard ideas.

Well whatever then. Good luck with your Elven mind, you dumb cunt.

What would happen if a Sun made of ice and a normal Sun made of lava crashed into each other?

If you don't believe the irrefutable phonographic evidence, you are less of a fool than anyone who would try to convince you that your retarded.

I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING
Most people, even the educated, think that everybody must "believe" something or other, that if one is not a theist, one must be a dogmatic atheist, and if one does not think Capitalism is perfect, one must believe fervently in Socialism, and if one does not have blind faith in X, one must alternatively have blind faith in not-X, or the reverse of X.
My own opinion is that belief is the death of intelligence.

"YOU JUST GOT TRICKED XD"
">I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED"

tired of seeing these responses? well, technically ALL trolling fits under the category of "LOL I TRICKED YOU I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" and your vital mistake is admitting that you're trolling (unless that's part of the ruse)

never admit you're trolling. never have remorse. the point is to make as many people angry as possible.

I have been lurking 8ch Holla Forums since about 3 years now, You guys have showed me the darkest corners of humanity but always managed to make me smile afterwards. You have shaped me in a way noon did before, I never had a good father role when I grew up and thus was very unconfined. But you guys showed me that insults are just words that can't hurt you if you won't let them … I was afraid of what others think of me now I laugh at it when someone tries to insult me. This behavior does not only make me more appealing to girls but also makes me being someone others want to be around, the only reason I have friends and relationships is because you guys made of me what I am now and this is not a normal thank you because I think thees words don't need to be spoken, I just think it's enough for you to know that nearly all of you are actually good guys and I am glad I moved to Holla Forums

Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
As all things were from one.
Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
as Earth which shall become Fire.
Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

haha i've come did mom didn't tell you about the did?

haha she did a great jod, indeed. while she did it, she farted

*poops* XD

Tis true without error, certain & most true.
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism.
The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war.
At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists.
This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine.
During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.
The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

I did not abuse the trust of my users,
I did not remove /fem/ from the boardlist just because I didn't like it,
I did not remove other boards from the boardlist for proxyspamming when /int/ (owned by my IRC "friend") did the exact same thing and was left untouched,
I did not encourage shitposting on /meta/ and then abandon it because of too much shitposting,
I did not promise to never delete non-spam threads on /operate/ and then delete them anyway just because they criticize me,
I did not ignore /operate/ threads with valid questions for months even though their OPs took the effort to bump them every single day,
I did not grow so distant from /operate/ and my core userbase as a whole that I thought it was appropriate to dismiss a huge issue with some short IRC log (which I lied in) of me explaining the situation to one of my cocksuckers, instead of writing up a proper explanation, and then completely ignored the thread afterwards,
I did not threaten Doorways into giving away Holla Forums,
I did not transfer ownership of /sp/ (twice) just because someone sucked my cock in IRC,
I did not abandon the "first come, first serve" board claim policy so I could redistribute the top boards to my IRC friends,
I did not create a secret, password-locked IRC channel for me and my non-reimbursed staff (even though the only Holla Forums glob job was supposed to be removing CP) a few month after criticizing moot for having a secret password-locked IRC channel,
I did not give IRC operator powers to two (2) trannies I just happened to be gr8 friends with,
I did not remove a vol's (who sucked up to me much less than all the other vols did) global powers for admitting to participating in a raid, and later admitted in participating in a raid myself,
I did not try to change the site appearance to be as user friendly to redditors as possible, based on a review made by an applefag redditor, posted on Holla Forums as a joke,
I did not advertise Holla Forums on reddit and pander to redditors and newfags to the best of my ability,
I did not pathetically attention-whore on twitter,
I did not dismiss all my critics on /operate/ as simply trolls (and now shills), just like halfchan and reddit had done in the past,
I did not publicly dismiss anyone who doubted the validity of Nick Denton's "leaks" as shills, and assured everyone that they are completely real, even thought they turned out to be fake and completely made up shortly afterwards,
I did not create a private ad on Holla Forums endorsing a honeypot VPN,
and I did not have one of my IRC "friends" delete a post with dirty info on an arstechnica journalist just so arstechnica would publish a better article on me!
Anyone who says otherwise is a shill, doesn't deserve a reply and should just be ignored! :^)

It turned out that the TripFags that started the cycle threads had created it to become a massive ruse.

The leader of the ruse at the end literally said "lol jk guyz I'm writing a book"

Honestly it was fucking glorious and those fuckers played the whole board and the dumbasses who followed it.

You can blame the Cat's Cradle group for that, they were worse than /ints/ with their Illuminati style infiltration, they were trying to remove all ponies and pedos from Holla Forums so they became tripfags in order to do it, they would pretend to be anons fighting tripfags until eventually actual anons and tripfags started fighting against each other, this caused the cycles to end because the ponies and pedos and anons didn't like the tripfags having a cycle.

Eventually after some bitching and complaining, the tripfags went away and the ponies and pedos were allowed to have 1 thread at a time.

Eventually they even got SkriptKitty and Brodo to join their group… I infiltrated them a long time ago, they are mostly quiet now but they still seem to be active on Holla Forums.

Now they're at it again making the pedos and ponies fight against each other until anons have them all removed from Holla Forums completely.

They are a scary group

Good day, Fredditors. I come as an emissary from Something Awful. We created Holla Forums to destroy Holla Forums just because we can. We've already:
…and we aren't fucking done.
If you don't give into our demands by 12 AM GMT on the 30th we will finish off the site
Our demands are:
1) Send 5 bitcoins to 1A7MLZrwRBNTd2XDi6fMiKgrfHvjw3QxuH
2) Delete the Holla Forums board
3) Promote the site's developer, Josh, to head admin of the site and have cripplekike resign.
4) Send an official letter of complete surrender to Gawker
5) Send us a pictures of Cripplewheel's deformed kike penis
If these demands are not met the consequences WILL be dire
Let negotiations proceed. Pic related, I am behind seven proxies. No bans can get to me.

Repetition is one of the best ways to get a person to really absorb and remember an idea; in this the unconscious soaks it in and creates a foundation for that idea. Repetition also produces positive reinforcement and that in turn creates reality, the more it is used the more real the idea becomes for the listener.

In the Hypnotic Triple you will put the information to your listener piece by piece and layer by layer. You will want to make your statements smooth and elegant and use language that is believable. If your language is not convincing then your suggestion will not get through to your listener, if it does not get through then there will be no recall of the information.

The most important part of the Hypnotic Triple is that you are creating a triple or repetitive effect. Constantly use the words or a specific word you want your listener to put into action as a part of your suggestion. When this is done smoothly, and in a way that is believable your purpose will get through.

Seeding has a sneaky effect; the idea is to casually drop the ideas one by one over a period of time. After each idea is dropped to your listener you will nurture it with other details that will help it grow into a full grown idea of their own. Master hypnotist Milton Erickson was very successful with this tactic in his therapies.

He would plant the idea in the mind and then keep replanting it repeatedly until the person is ready for the full on question, suggestion or idea to brought to them. If this is done right then later, after careful nurture of the thoughts and ideas you are planting, your subject will be prepared for you to bring the idea to them in a statement. It will no longer be overwhelming to them because the little pieces you have put in their mind have been in there preparing them unconsciously.

Seeding is a useful tactic, especially when you have a change or idea that is shocking or overwhelming. In this tactic you can present the information to the person a little at a time in a way that is less overwhelming to them by casually mentioning it over time, time after time. This is easier to accept because with Seeding you have created a foundation to set the final thought on that will be strong enough to hold it.

TUMBLINGDOWN
UMBLINGDOWNT
MBLINGDOWNTU
BLINGDOWNTUM
LINGDOWNTUMB
INGDOWNTUMBL
NGDOWNTUMBLI
GDOWNTUMBLIN
DOWNTUMBLING
OWNTUMBLINGD
WNTUMBLINGDO
NTUMBLINGDOW
TUMBLINGDOWN

T U M B L I N G D O W N
U M B L I N G D O W N
M B L I N G D O W N
B L I N G D O W N
L I N G D O W N
I N G D O W N
N G D O W N
G D O W N
D O W N
O W N
W N
N

What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun? Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun’s temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun’s temperature +1000 degrees of celsius.

Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun?

I'm gonna let you in on a secret reality (you're probably only pretending to be aware of) that I've been dealing with since the exodus.

Holla Forums is full of the internet equivalent to political refugees. Think Casablanca but with more Nazis.

Before GamerGate there were all manner of other groups of posters deemed "too extreme" for halfchan. Much of the alt. right in the case of Holla Forums, various people banned for hundreds of reasons from Holla Forums, people who want to discuss lolcows when discussion of them became forbidden on halfchan, the most annoying elements from various fandoms. All the people who made the most autistic threads on halfchan eventually found their way here after a ban.

Now, half/tv/ had a particularly antagonistic relationship with the group of people you're chatting with now. They've variously described themselves as "Actress enthusiasts" but they're responsible for every creepy thing attributed to half/tv/ over the years. Whenever an underage or underage-looking actress got creeped the fuck out by being tweeted pictures of some dude's cum all over a picture of them, or a shrine to them in someone's home, it was someone from this group.

They'd post endless threads, day in day out about various Disney and Nickelodeon shows, and insist they were intentionally sexual. "Look, some kind of goop hit this girl's face! PRETEND IT'S CUM!" "Look! This girl looked at a tub of popcorn she was eating from! SHE'S PRETENDING THIS VENTRILOQUIST DUMMY HAS A PENIS IN IT AND SHE LIKES IT!"

Endless stories about various actresses with giant misshapen heads and flat chests and how they wondered what their armpits smelled like, how they harassed them on a livestream about showing them their fucking feet, exaggerated recitations on the qualities of their menstruation blood. Pictures of small girls and references to pedophilia, perhaps discussing their desire to have a daughter, who they totally wouldn't molest, oh no no no, they'd just sleep with her. Naked. But totally innocently, they could restrain themselves. Unless, you know, she got curious.

Needless to say an endless cycle of banning, people who didn't like pedos complaining, the pedos stomping their feet and asserting they "just wanted to discuss actresses" while getting increasingly vile and crass. This constant back and forth (as these people would spam the board all day, every day and demand their own board, and ban evade constantly) likely encouraged the moderation there towards it's current draconian state.

One day they created their own imageboard, several in fact. I can't remember the url, but they had a "/celeb/" board. There they could shitpost and spam their individual pedophilic waifus to their hearts content… but then they realized quickly… This was boring without a audience. You see, pedophiles hate eachother. The only way they can stop hating eachother for any period of time is if people are actively telling them they're shit forcing them to band together against everyone else. Their threads would get repetitive and they'd go through their disturbing folders with hundreds of still frames of each actress very quickly.

They came here, they created various boards notably /waifuist/ and /got/ but the same thing happened again and again, no one wanted to talk to them and their behavior chased all posters away from their respective boards.

So now they're here. They've been here for weeks, largely contained in their /got/ threads. People still hate them and regularly tell them they're annoying, but they persist. You know, autism and all. But people eventually hide the threads. They're being ignored again. So they've started popping up in other threads more now. Started making threads about feet, started posting threads about nickelodeon shows, started replying to threads with the same gifs and images of young-looking actresses they do everywhere.

Because of the lax moderation on this Holla Forums, I suspect over the course of several months since they aren't getting banned, they'll eventually chase all the traffic away and be confused as to why Holla Forums died "all of a sudden". Without an ounce of self-awareness they won't look back at /got/ and /waifuist/ and /celeb/ and /who/ and every other stillborn board they've created and killed by association, because to do so would require admitting that the way they behave is fucking annoying to everyone else.

OLD POEE SLOGAN
When in Doubt, Fuck it.
When not in Doubt… get in Doubt!

We're having a lovely comfortable time with our electric blankets and our chicken and meanwhile we're starving because we're so cut off from contact with reality that we're not getting any real sustenance.

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDDD.

Fucking lol… It's 2016 and you are still falling for it.

"newfag" was created by trolls in 2004 to identify people who were new to the site.

Everyone who says "newfag" is someone who is thinks they fit in, but they're really just getting trolled.

if you keep up a masquerade and repeat it often enough, it will become reality, and you will then need to improvise to surf through this ascended abstract reality of lies and jokes

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Holla Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used sage when posting, but your opinion has nothing important to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using sage for down voting! Posting with sage isn't necessary and is poor form. You should always try to avoid posting unless your opinion is absolutely vital to the topic that you're discussing!

Whats the best day at the beach?

A) Read a famous book
B) Eat the water
C) Invent new shells
D) Hotdog, go to bathroom
E) All of the above
F) _

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

What is cancer, you ask?

You came to the right place, newfriend. I will tell you.

Cancer is any time someone comes onto this board and gives any effort to fit in. Cancer is newfags who are super afraid of being called a newfag themselves, people who go on lurkmoar or cheezburger or ed and post memes from 2007 and think that they're funny, or that posting old memes will make them "fit in" more. Cancer is people who repost the same unfunny image over and over and over and over because they somehow think this will get them into the pages of internet history. Cancer is tripfags who post only to try to get notoriety or attention for themselves. Cancer is people in real life who unironically talk about memes and browsing cuckchan and think that browsing an imageboard somehow makes them special or edgy. it doesnt. Cancer is anyone who comes on to this board posting pictures of themselves or in any other way trying to get attention or validation for who they are. We don't care who you are. Thats why this is an anonymous imageboard. We care about the content of what you have to say, not who you are. So, directly to the cancerfags who are reading this right now you know who you are

stop reposting garbage and actually bring interesting content to the table you fucking cockbags

I hate how so many people hate us because of the fucking pedophiles we harbor on this website. It makes all the good things we do completely in vain. They clearly aren't worth the trouble, but nothing is being done about it. Our fate as a universally hated website is pretty much sealed. Hotwheels is clearly already losing his Patreon because of it, but he still hasn't fucking learned his lesson that pedophiles are bad for business.

I see people laugh at the fact we're called too extreme for 4chan. But 4chan doesn't host content as dangerous as we do, so it's actually true. We are teetering on the brink of the law, and have already slipped quite a few times. How much longer must we deal with this shit? It would be so much easier just to ban all pedophiles from the site and start boosting our reputation again.

We are making 4chan and SJWs look good for fucks sake. Nobody is taking us seriosly in this fight anymore. And that's a shame, because we started out so strong until those kiddy touchers came along.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material…
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

He met up with someone who understood him.
A retired military man, a gentle grizzled and soft-spoken man by the name of Jim.
A man with a dark side.
A man who could be commiserating with him over how few computers they have one moment, and the next shuffling out of the diner in a rage.
A jealous man of many passions; a misunderstood man; a man who doesn't like to share.

Hotwheels got just one innocent little twink. Well, not so little. He nursed him on Diet Pepsi and put his trust in him. He groomed the twink, but anons didn't like it even though he put all his effort in and washed it every week. He started to get discouraged, and Jim found out that he was spending his sugar money on a twink.

Jim wasn't happy that for Hotwheels, even a man like him wasn't enough. All of the topless yoga in the world couldn't take his mind off things, so one night the twink went away.

Hotwheels is Jim's good little piggy again, and he seems happy enough, but his mind goes somewhere else at times and he plays with emojis. He lost the spark, and at night sometimes he longs for his twink, he wonders where he went, and why sometimes his slop tastes a little…like…Diet Pepsi…

Why do you still browse 4cuck?

I can tell that if you're still on this site you didn't get here until 2011-2016.

Every single person here is a complete newfaggot and anyone with a brain has already left to find better chans. Most of you don't even think other chans exist.

Enjoy reading guys. That's all the Holla Forums pasta I've saved.

my sides

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER WRITING THIS

i want to fucking masturbate until i die of dehydration

I don't hang around Holla Forums, but I do go to /a/, /vg/, and /g/.

Hey that's not nice :^(

We need to get more autistic. I like autism. repetetive? meh, we are petualant children though. I lyke dat.
Check em

whoa user whos this

I had a dream about lotion dogs, where nobody bought lotion anymore. Whenever they wanted lotion they just called their lotion dog to them and rubbed their hands all over its gooey fur. Everyone had one, and the lotion industry went out of business. People traded rare lotion dogs, and your caste in society was based on the type of lotion dog you could afford. Green apple is the rarest scent for a lotion dog to make. Green apple lotion dogs were bred for royalty only. Lavender lotion dogs were highly illegal. There was a black market for lavender lotion dogs. After about 100 years of breeding lotion dogs, there were wild breeding populations who created specialized lotion for hunting and communication. Some of these breakaway lotion dog packs created scents which were so potent they could be weaponized. Eventually a group of lotion dogs created a airborn nerve agent and were captured and bred secretly.

Once the corporation had millions of these dogs they shipped them to every city across the globe, and overnight wiped out billions. Soon these nerve agent lotion dogs bred with the domestic dogs, and infected each scent with the deadly nerve chemical. After a while the only surviving humans were those smart enough to wear gas masks, and self controlled enough to not pet the lotion dogs. After that, having lost the old ways of making lotion, everyone lived with dry cracked hands, and fabulous scents died to humanity, forever intertwined with the kiss of death their sensation would bring.

What a truely retarded thread.