Does anyone else want to make love to hila from h3h3? i want to lick her beautiful eyes...

does anyone else want to make love to hila from h3h3? i want to lick her beautiful eyes. i don't know if she's mildy retarded, but i love her and want to start a family with her.

what is b's opinion on hila?

No thanks

noo… no

come on, guys. she's adorable. what i love is how obsequiously she looks at ethan while he's talking. something makes me question their living situation. i wonder if she lives with him because she has some mental disability (ie mild retardation perhaps) that keeps her from being able to live on her own or otherwise support herself such as have a job or whatnot.

at any rate, i would love to support her. i would like to move to the same town as them and happent o meet up with them at at the counter of kwikimart and be like "wow hila and ethan" and then exchange numbers and meet up for food and drinks and then get to know hila

That's some nice autism you got there
she is adorable i'll give you that

hottest bitch on the market
fuck them dsl's make me hot every time
i cant wait till i can see that sexy ass give me a hot blowjob with her jew lips

is being infatuated with mentally retarded jewish ladyboys a new fetish? what is it called? retarkoshatransaphilia?

Only problem is her being Ethans caretaker means dating her probably basically means dating Ethan too lol :/

She's not retarded, clearly just a Jew that speaks English as a second language

But seriously… it's a man, isn't it?

Wat teh fok user

I dunno, I play vidya with a Jew and he speaks English pretty good. He sounds like a wacky Scandi/Ostbloc kid

yiddish is a germanic language so that makes sense

it's just standard fare jewish inbreeding

Kek

i think she is really really creppy and awkward in h3h3 videos

Does this chick and Ethan date?

No, it's his carer

I also have a strange attraction to her.
She's like an adorable alien, and I just want to lie naked under a blanket with her holding hands, nothing more.

She's shit tier mizrahi stock tho.

yeah no thanks

please consider suicide

Nice thumbnail, nerd!

cant see it on your phone mobilecuck?

Make love? nah

Fuck? sure, specially since jewish girls are A-OK with anal

Wonder if she'll do ass-to-mouth…

She looks like she really doesn't likes to be there doing this youtuber bullshit but still does it because it went from being some stupid shit ethan does to an actual source of income

I wouldn,t put my dick in a human that turned his brains into sillyputty using marijane

That sounds remarkably like a voice of personal experience speaking there…

What's wrong with big eyes?

I get being turned off by the rest but are big eyes a thing people don't like?

I want the weaboo trash to fucking leave

she's a stick but her face is adorable.
would not fuck/10

how is h3s channel better than leafies?

Anything other than DFC is disgusting tbh fam