Miss Teen USA contestants say Trump walked in on underage girls dressing backstage

Tasha Dixon, who competed as Miss USA Arizona—not in the teen competition—in 2001 said: “He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.” Some of the contestants in Miss Teen USA were as young as 15. “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before,” Trump allegedly said.

Trump would later admit that he did these sorts of things during an appearance on Howard Stern’s radio show.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/12/all-of-donald-trump-s-accusers-a-timeline-of-every-alleged-grope-and-assault.html

he dindu nuffin

dindu nuffin

Well he is 70, I think it's a fair excuse.

What's wrong, feminists? I thought you were tired of the shackles of forced modesty and body shaming?

They really are pulling out all the stops now. By the time of the election it'll emerge that Trump sexually abused every woman in the country

lol

So what?

i'd say 4
From the far left: 2nd, 4th,5th, and 6th from the nigress in front

Can they get more desperate? Making up story after story. This is just lovely, if he loses he'll sue CNN and own it during the next elections

wow

how terrible.

what a monster.

#ImWithHer now

Two words

Second from the right is also pretty decent.

#ImWithMurderer!

This

I mean lets be honest I'm 23 and ive seen a bunch of underage girls nude, just going to the beach more than once a year pretty much allows you to say that

You know you couldn't be more transparent if you tried.

fucking more shills

yeah, so

Op is my faggot.

OH MY GOD, HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED THEM WITH HIS EYES!!!!

Why rich people can fuck underages and poors not?

money is power m88, nice trips

Pure alpha.

I wonder how many got a bump from his stump?

He must check every girl, its his job.

That does not look like Trump.

I call fake.

I love how his defense to a lot of these was basically "Look at her, you think I'd fuck that?"

My favorite two though are the 10 year old girl where all he fucking said was "You see her? I"ll be dating her in ten years." That one was clearly just a self-deprecating joke about his tendency to date younger women.

The other was the one where a 13 year old girl claims he raped her on some private rape island. Acknowledging that one means the Clintons are really fucking desperate, because she claims Bill Clinton was on the island too raping other little girls.

I tend to believe the ones that match what Trump has said in the past he does, that he goes into dressing rooms and tries to seduce married women. I totally believe that. I don't believe the one who claimed he shoved his tongue down her throat though. See, women have these things, they're called teeth, and if you force something down their mouth they can chomp 'em.

Other than that, none of it's rape. You make an attempt at a girl, she says no, that's that. That's not rape.

There was this woman I heard call into Glenn Beck the other day that was hilarious, she said "So one of the women claims that Trump sexually harassed her by taking her furniture shopping… I wish men would sexually harass me that way, last time I went furniture shopping my husband sat in the car!"

(never forget)
And if they do start airing Pedo Island laundry out for all to see it's only a matter of time before someone makes Robbespierre look like a pacifist.

nice reddit spacing you fucking fag

You really need to stop with this persistent autism. If you can't handle a char limit over 2000, go back to 4chan.

I mean, yeah, I guess Trump is naughty. So now that we got that out of the way lets focus on actual political policies instead of ad hominems and argument by assertions. AKA 90% of what comes out of Hillarys mouth

I want Trump to win, but if I could hate him for anything, I hate him for making this so fucking easy for Hillary, she doesn't even need policies of her own and she's an actual criminal who needs to be in jail already but of course you'll never hear mainstream media tell you that

Yeah, and every last one of those useless sluts probably fucked him to improve their chances of winning.

Wasn't really surprised when I read this, he looks like one of those old /hebe/philes to me.

A girl who competed in the 18+ pagent said this
Therefore trump did this in the

Correct the record?

hate to break it to everyone. But they are ass naked at fashion shows in the back, where EVERYONE can see them. And those are also including 16 year old run way models.

That negress in the front looks scary af

i say 3,5

How come the women from jamaica is whitish and the women form the netherlands is poo in the loo? then the indian one looks like a mexican the turk looks like a Ethiopian and the Argentinian is a dirty blond.

jews. ain't multicultralism grand?

thanks for correcting the record!

God damn fewfags

some like israel are stereotypes. Is portugal normal for her country? I know a woman of unknown background who looks like that

sage

Why do you save nigger dicks on your pc?
That is both gay and deplorable.

Trump walks into a room.

Meanwhile Hillary is laughing about getting a child rapist off the hook, fucking over millions of people in Haiti, carelessly storing national secrets, lying about anything and everything and having over 100 people close to her die suspiciously.

But Trump did walk through that door, such bad guy, omg. He's like litterally Hitler.

Who cares, he's a billionaire. He can fuck anyone of them if he offers them enough money

This.

Models are naked in front of everyone all the time behind the scenes. Trump also worked behind the scenes. This is just another manufactured controversy.

- maybe

same poster

Joke's on you, I'm not any of those posters!

Holla Forums cares about age all of a sudden? I haven't seen such faux moral outrage since all those women came out of the woodwork under a month before the election.

the best part of hillary getting elected will be the fact that she'll have to prove she isn't weak which will almost definitely mean starting a war with russia. even if she doesn't establish a no-fly zone over syria, she'll have to find some other way of showing the world that just because she's a frail, old woman, she isn't afraid to wipe entire cities off the map using the massive army she's been given free rein over.

we can only hope that osteoporosis claims her finger bones before she's able to push the button.

the problem isn't that he'd do that
it's him not standing for it and letting everyone have some fun

no, hitler wouldn't walk in on girls. he prefered his gay little boy scouts.

what people don't understand that these 2 candidates to not matter
this election cicly on itself is meaningless

all it does is deciding the presidential election of 2020.
if trump wins, you bet your ass that either establishment like Hillary or some more radical leftist like Stein will get in next.
if hillary wins, the next right wing candidate will make Trump look like a liberal pussy, as hillary will then be the candidate without having to go through primaries against some leftist.

that election, 2020, will be about opposing the candidate of this term who will inevitably fuck up and destroy all legitimazy of their party.

Fun fact, russias electronic packages defeat the stealth fighter tech and they out range the us/nato weapons.

The Russians have top of the line ground to air that gives them the ability to create no fly zones every where.

further more the Russians are ready to take out the us satellites preventing usage of the tech the us is depending on completely.

Who even cares about that, see img

Good. Give me the accelerationist meme.

Let's get those buckos.

That first one made me laugh, she wasn't even fazed by his bitch punches.

Be original next time, now try again

Yeah i dont get this, the reason why women are in a passive abusive dependency relation.

She is not dating the nigger because he is kind and caring.
got knows niggers are dumb as shit genetically so she isnt dating him for his smarts.
So the only reason she is with him is (well besides being a stupid low self esteem bitch
) is because he is violent and she feels like he could protect her because of this.
Fucking nigger cant even sucker punch a women, hes not gone be able to protect her with loud shouts and aggressive behavior.

Dumb bitches be bitches.

ARGENTINA ES BLANCO

Ever green to a beauty pageant? Lots of people are walking around. This is not news

Where do you think you are, user?

Fucking hell, i need to change careers

her nipple sizes are wrong lol

Not over the water.

someone could edit the bruise to this real one

Who is that woman in the picture and is there an uncensored version of this pic?

Sauce for the pic that OP posted?

Bump. Need sauce.

Watch out jews.

Check yourself before you PEP yourself.

PEP?