Buying some groceries

What the fuck happened? I was wearing jeans and I had a backpack with me that's not what billionaires wear.

do you have jewish hair or a big misshaped nose?

Messy hair and NEET/hobo beard. Nose closer to nigger than kike.

clearly a trendy software developer
but really the girls are friends and are playing a joke

I thought about that and it makes sense. What confuses me is that the first one looked a bit embarrassed while as soon as I answered to the second one she looked at me like if she was looking at a worm.

Its probably just a prank bro :^)
You'll appear in some youtube video most likely.

friends thinking you may say yes after the first one

i overheard a communication of two sales ladies the other day. they were talking about a rich customer who dresses like a maggot. she told her friend that she was lucky to recognize him when he entered the store.
i thought about burning down their store.

or something along the lines

that was for free you autistic idiot

first girl was dared to do it by dominant girl (second girl), who started the whole thing because she looks down on you

butthurt?

Good analysis tbh lad
Genius tier analysis

yes

Interesting, so when it comes to humour women are like Germans. Except Germans don't try to be funny.

women don't have humour. what we're observing is simple sadism

People act like this?
I hope that is just in the USA.

If it was me I would have called the second one a mong. Always insult the prettier one in these situations.

This sort of autism would be common in the UK too.

That's terrible, it's not like I'm not a fucking manchild but I at least pretend to be a functioning adult when I'm around people.

i enjoyed that, faggot. never give up.

Kek, this is absolutely fucking insane retarded troll logic, but the more I think about it this is probably what went through their minds.

women don't make sense. That's why I don't reach for anyone anymore.

No need not to fuck anyone, act like a cold uncaring asshole and you'll still get pussy, no need to take the high ground in a game without rules.

Just play them this song and they will fall in love with you

this tbh lads

This is how they get you OP

Odds are the girls were just messing with you.

This is awesome.