ITT: we judge each other based on our favorite artists

ITT: we judge each other based on our favorite artists.

Mine is (((Infected Mushroom)))

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-119490406/jimmy-neutron-sheen-polka
youtube.com/watch?v=lG7LX8BHCJY
youtube.com/watch?v=E8tgLNgXCLA
youtube.com/watch?v=0UHwkfhwjsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9osYZNilU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dysnomia/10

Grateful Dead

psytrance wannabe faggot. Probably wears normalfag clothes and listens to hip hop on the side

Darkthrone

John Turner

Rodin

T.S.Eliot

Kek, I like how this is the complaint rather than them being Israeli. They're some good shit though. Hip hop is good, here in the UK 'normcore' (nobody calls it that but the media) is huge, an emphasis on the drabbest, dullest clothing possible and a good taste in music and drugs required.

I'n my experience the psytrance crowd is a bunch of pussy degenerate hippies.

Swans

I agree. I used to listen to it a long time ago when I did drugs. They are all faggots.

Adolf Hitler

I've heard of that guy, people usually say that he didn't do anything wrong. I really have to agree, his paintings were magnificent!

I'm not that into most of their material but psytrance is clearly the best of all edm genres.

I find the psytrance crowd in the US pretty enjoyable. Not nearly as permeated by normalfags as other genres and they still have proper raves.

Darkthrone is respectable, a black metal band that matures with you as you get a bit older. There's more to it than just being edgy.

High probability of being a pretentious faggot but I like Swans so I'm not going to talk shit.

Gay

How did you know it was me? :^)

I don't really hang out in "music crowds" and I don't listen to a lot of psy-trance, but I love IM
especially their more metal sounding albums like Black Shawarma and Vicious Delicious.

Cameron stallones

Intuition, I didn't think there would be that many people on a board this small that really like IM.

If I were to rank things in group from favorite to least-favorite it'd be:
So I suppose I did like Vicious Delicious.

If you get a chance to IM is worth seeing. Some of the best lights I've seen along with Amon Tobin, Shpongle and NiN.

Ninja Tune has some of the best artists out there

puscifer

I don't listen to much music lately
I play guitar though

Acoustic or electric?

Death grips.

Acoustic.

You write your own songs? I ussually just twang and strum a couple of chords untill I find a nice melody and keep practicing that untill I find a new melody

I pretty much do that, too. Usually, I use scales to come up with new melodies, though. Blues scale is my comfort zone. It's pretty easy to come up with something with that, but it's not my favorite genre.

How long have you been practicing for? And do you do any performances or such?

No performances, I don't play very well.
I've been on and off about it for like 2 years. I like it but it's hard to find time to seriously practice with work and school.

Its a fairly easy instrument to pick up and learn, I dont play very well either (a few months or so) but im pretty proficient at it by now
Mainly because not alot of people ever played the guitar its easy to make it seem like youre a really good player

Really? Most guys where I live know how to play. It's pretty common around here.

I'm not bad at it but I don't have the speed to play hard rock or heavy metal. The cool thing about electroacoustic guitars is you can plug them to the computer and apply electric guitar distortions to them.

Where are you roughly from if you mind me asking?
only like 5 other people I know can really play guitar, most can play piano so I guess that would be the reverse situation for you

South America.
I guess there are less things to do around here so people pick up an instrument to have something to do.

ah, that explains
Is it as bad as americans try to make it seem or is it still pretty civilised?

Come at me.

soundcloud.com/user-119490406/jimmy-neutron-sheen-polka

NICKELBACK!!!!!

I had an American girlfriend come visit me.
She says walking around kind of scared her because people drive very recklessly, and it's all very disorganized with very little traffic lights and street signs, and she's not used to that.
Other disadvantages include very expensive electronics because of ridiculous import taxes. Crime-wise, it depends on the area, but it's not a great situation overall.
Some advantages are cheap food (relatively to the US).
Overall it's definitely shittier but you can apparently do some things that would be not so accessible or a lot more expensive than in the US. For example, we went to this water/aquatic life fun park, and you can swim with sharks for a price she said was dirt cheap.

a lot more expensive in the US*
My bad.

are you going to move anytime soon?
And noone I know outside of the US would pick the US over most south american countries, it's pretty much the laughing stock of the world by now

I'm thinking of going to Europe, to see what it's like. Will definitely earn more money than I earn working here.

Depending on what kind of person you are I reccomend only moving to either the benelux or german speaking countries outside of germany
Mainly because the people are much more accepting there and alot chiller when it comes to immigrants and drug use (Which I'm pretty sure most anons are participating in)

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. I heard a lot of people speak English in the Netherlands.

Not very well but most do, they're just really excited for conservative multiculturalism, as long as you dont literally push it in their face they will partake and enjoy it (Unless youre a mudslime then they will just kinda tolerate you)

Alex Roe

youtube.com/watch?v=lG7LX8BHCJY

Caravan Palace

Porcupine Tree
youtube.com/watch?v=E8tgLNgXCLA

youtube.com/watch?v=0UHwkfhwjsk

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9osYZNilU

Bet you're sort of fun

Nigga you don't need to link dump we all know porcupine tree.

TS Eliot 11/10

I didn't know porcupine tree

Shit teir.
Tool.

Trent Reznor.

Seattle Sound is best sound, and Chris brought it the best.

Pre-Army of Mushrooms sure, the U R So fucked sell out killed them for me.

But why?
Is English too mainstream for you?

Got to see Trent and Chris in concert in '14, they were fucking great.

honestly the only band i regularly listen to

Aphex Twin, L. Beethoven, Vulfpeck

Your taste in music is mediocre. I like them too btw

bump

Type o negative

Oh thanks I almost confused him with R.beethoven

Pic related. I've always loved their sound and they haven't really changed it up in like almost 20 years. They only get better with each album, very few artists manage this level of consistency and quality.