If White People think they are the cause of all the worlds ills why don't they kill themselves?

If White People think they are the cause of all the worlds ills why don't they kill themselves?

I mean it makes perfect sense.

Globalist's wet dream.png

because "white people" are not a monolithic entity.

next topic: why are all millennials so fucking stupid, no exceptions?

Hardly any surprise.

because of chernobyl and fukushima?>>6300537
"millennials" are not a monolithic entity

next topic: why are all generation x'ers so fucking stupid, no exceptions?

"generation x'ers" are not a millennial enity.

next topic: why are all members of your family so fucking stupid, no exceptions?

White people do not believe that they're the cause of all the worlds' problems. But those who do have put their mind into abolishing the white races; see the muslim invasion of Europe. Meaning that they fight for 'good' and it's only all other white people who should kill them self. Like how PETA members can use animal products because they're needed to stop the 'oppression' of animals, whereas all other people should just lay down and die if they would need for example an animal derived medicine.

All people are equal, but some (leftist) are more equal than others.

#BULLIED

nigga i'm a leftist (i don't care about identity politics and all these politically correct assholes btw thanks fuck you millenial kids you invented this.) and it was me who wrote this post

that must confuse you. sorry for that

because someone must have compared them to the most intelligent people on earth. everyone seems stupid compared to them.

next topic: why are you and your dad called the lord of the faggots, no exceptions?

because we're natural aristocrats of course

no next topic?

i'm disappoint

I think white colonialism caused the best living conditions and longest life expectancy in the history of many nations only for most of them to turn to complete shit once the whites left.

despite this opinion I don't endorse the genocide of anyone

by that voting map they are.

Coloniaism is not a monolithic entity etc etc

The mass deaths under king leopold =! The rather fair treatment by the british

So you can buy people's votes by promising them you'll make the white people pay for it all in… like 86% of states?

BIG FUCKING SURPRISE!

If all the white people who thought white people were the cause of all the worlds ills killed themselves, the world would become a better place for the rest of us white people.

Why is Oregon so cucked?

Portland is like 99% of their population.

Yeah that would be nice

what all maps are revealing
unsuprisingly
is that every american is a fucking retard

Thanks for your insight mohammad

The worlds powers realized years ago that the most efficient way of destroying a superpower is mentally, not physically.

The western world was once seen as untouchable in its nationalist unity. Even Europe after many of their nations went through periods of revolution were able to maintain a cultural identity through nationalism.
This it makes sense why certain groups would want to propagate this attitude of "Fuck my own race!" because a nation of self-hating whites isn't a nation anymore, just a state-worshipping country

They need to poison others with their guilt and failure so we can bring the communist society of violent losers.

Maybe he should make a "no white people's tax revenue" version?

I guess they can condemn everyone like themselves and by doing so prove to others that they're somehow better, as if anyone's really that interested. Shows lack of self-awareness.

It's probably just one of the symptoms experienced during a phase of self-criticism for sensible people that retards can't help but extend further into their life.

I bet you would absolutely slay if you were unapologetically conservative there.

Cumskins need to not hate themselves so much. It's not all their fault.

Damn, it sure feels good to be Wyoming.

Shitskins, cumskins, and piss skins unite.