Where were you when Sarah Silvermann called for a Military Coup?

Where were you when Sarah Silvermann called for a Military Coup?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

This is what got her mad btw.
Sage because this isn't Holla Forums but obvious Holla Forums bait.

Something something ZOG

When will they be reporting on trumps bowel movements?

the only thing Frederick Douglas did that was of note was not be a dumb nigger which is what convinced white cucks that not all niggers are dumb

the us military is 60% nogs and spics tho

Kek. As if that shit ever made a difference.

yeah but the number of us military saying theyd support a secession if texas or another southern state wanted to leave is higher than the general population and most of those nigs and spics are bodies to fill a military base in germany or japan and other places

the guys that are in combat units and do the heavy lifting are mostly white

this would lead to a civil war and the us government itself has concluded that it would inevitably lose any civil war in which it fought against a right wing uprising of some kind

if the op tweet is real then this bitch is seriously deluded as is anyone who thinks this would even happen

What does she know about the us army? Isn't she working for the israeli army like the other gems?

If it does happen, I think she should be first in line for the gas chamber.

These are the same faggots who were perfectly happy with obongo and killary destabilizing libya, sending missles and mercs into syria and trying to start a war with russia because the election didn't go their way. Hypocrite kike scum.

Source?
I'd like to see a right wing modern civil war movie but you couldn't trust hollywood to do the subject justice.

Are you for real?
Drumpflets everyone

A quick search shows that it is about 75% white.
statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

Not surprising considering "White" is officially defined by the US Census as "A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

The ones who dont spend all day on base learning eachothers pronouns and checking their privilege will be outnumbered and/or sympathetic to Cleetus

So Caucasian like the peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa

It did, it makes it so that teachers (or anyone for that matter) can't have guns to fight back against a school shooter. The school shooters don't tend to go "aww shucks, there's a sign telling me not to, guess I better not shoot this place up" but it does make it an easier target gallery for them.

Kids aren't legally allowed to carry/posess firearms anyways. The only thing it does is bar access to teachers and administrators in the event of some faggot going nuclear.

Shit, I haven't heard anyone use phrasing like that in years. Are you stuck in the mid nineties?

The US is seeing a blatant hostile corporate-financial takeover; with their man Trump in office they dont even have to pretend its Democracy any more. The military has a history of siding with the people, not the rich, so its in their best interests to keep the military pacified somehow, which if you have any friends in the military, good fucking luck.
The important thing is that we only oust the rich cocksuckers, there's no need for poor citizens (99%) to use violence against one another. Solidarity.

Literally what country is that

lol wut?

That's impossible, the United States cant be merely coup'd. In order for that work, you'd need an army to occupy every single state and territory and then dispose of the government. You can't just march on Washington and become the United Cucks of America, that's not how the federal government works because then what's going to keep the states from rebelling with their own militias or just flat put leaving?

That is exactly what happened in Turkey.

How the US is organized and managed isn't the same as Turkey. The US are states united to form one nation. The states aren't going to follow a government against their will and if the Federal government is weakened, which it will if someone launched a sucessful coup, the states will either rebel or leave. That would dissolve the US not fix it.

What? If anything the corporate celebrity rich types are doing everything they can to finance as much unrest and protests as possible so they can get back to globalism.

Is this CNN admitting they doctor footage?

She wasn't a anti gun kickess last year?

Me like

Unrelated but has TSwizzle commented on this yet? I heard there was some yuge pressure to get her to join but she refused. Can anybody enlighten me?

That woman comedian who had one or two decent jokes then lost relevance over a decade ago who is into ageplay including being spanked and wearing diapers.

rude

So is she urging leftists to join, or does she not realize the military is overwhelmingly right wing despite the left's attempts to indocrinate them against their own country?
This is retarded even for silverjew.

How are any of the things on this list bad?

Every line I read is either getting a "that would be awesome" or a "can't even give a fuck" response.

How can you not know who Frederick Douglass is? One of the most infamous unpunished criminals in American history, we must never forget the terrible consequences of letting negroes get uppity.

A jew is calling for insurrection which is sedition and treason against the United States
no surprises there.. This is why they were kicked out of every country in the world.
Also what with their fixation of "the resistance" its almost mythical to these people….

Nothing bad there. I don't know who Frederick Douglass is either ( I don't care to know either)… presumably its some nigger that pushed cultural marxism ie (((civil rights))) no doubt.

White includes all Hispanics and Arabs.

STANDING

Even higher for grunts and special forces.

We already had a successful corporate coup, what's the difference?

That already happened. It was set in motion in the '70s and completed by the end of the '90s.

Reporting for duty!

I wonder if he's holding a bible under that flag.

What did (((she))) mean by this?

He probably already cleaned his ass with bible pages and with this flag too after take this picture.

Who is this qt chipette?

The daughter of Kate Beckinsale

Is she, like, special or something?

Where do these leftists get the idea that the US Military is in anyway sympathetic to them?

I recently got out of the Marines, and it wasn't uncommon for liberals to be crucified socially, which will stall your career, and you will become a pariah.

leftards think everyone is sympathetic to them by default.

The US Military has ALWAYS been a bastion of conservative opinions.

Hell, the one time I could say it kind of went leftists was during Vietnam when it was inundated with draftees.
Shit, even some of the Marine Corps and Army was behind the idea of Smedley Butler overthrowing the US Government.

Just British.

That's fucking hilarious.

More like kikedkiked am I right?

Especially hot
once she turns 18

The Military tends towards conservatism because they aren't on the net 24/7 retweeting bullshit. They are on the ground and taking the brunt of the worst humanity has to offer. So they just happen to live in the real world.

Shes prolly already fucked heaps of guys why should you miss out?

member?

Well shit.

Most of it is badly worded or just really vague. The only thing I directly have a problem with was the dodd-frank thing.

With Shillary as the only other alternative I'm not suprised.

psst hey 'dude' suicide is an option

Nice dubs.

What is it with these people's obsession with Star Wars?

archive.is/ebxGy
SIXTEEN
lmao
What a fucking wreck.