D.A.K

D.A.K.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/obama-orders-government-plan-extreme-space-weather-509891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh shit

spooky

So far the only evidence of a happening is 3 or 4 of these D.A.K. Wojak photoshops, probably being spammed by the same person.

No speako rooski, what does D.A.K stand for?

Its happening

newsweek.com/obama-orders-government-plan-extreme-space-weather-509891

We are all gonna die.

Tomorrow absolutely nothing will happen

DAK is memes.

yes, but the day after tomorrow this meme will come to a boring end

If this isn't Jewish propaganda, and actually happens, i will be here until i die.

It's probably fake though.

Better question is, if it is going to happen, what timezone is it going to happen?

CET

So 2 Hours? What's D.A.K About anyway?

don't know, but it seems something that comes from germany

4 chan is that way →

What is the D.A.K.?

I'm betting it's going to be some mass-attack on migrants by up to a dozen people who are knowingly or unknowingly being directed by state intelligence for the purpose of using the attack to demonize the growing right wing and to censor the internet spaces that were used to "organize" or "promote" the attack before it happened.

Die Alterung der Kinder
The aging of children.
It's a cultural festival wherein young girls are shown the beauty of becoming adults, and young boys are shown that they are responsible for every evil in the world just for being male.

W.E.W.

L.A.D

I want to ram rem.

so as suspected pegida turned 2 years today and people demonstrate and some hooligans had a little fun in berlin
nothing of consequence happened

the day is over, nothing happened you fag.

Did you think today was the end? It's only begun.

haha your cuckchan LARP failed again.
when will cuckchan ever learn?

Something beginning would signify that something has happened at all, which it hasn't.

D.A.K? More like K.A.K!