So I posted all these on here ages ago. Screencapped 'em so I wouldn't have to write them again...

So I posted all these on here ages ago. Screencapped 'em so I wouldn't have to write them again. I'm going to post them again because there was another pathetic relationship going on when I wrote these, and I just want to write it out as well for completeness sake. It'll make sense once I post it.

To summarize what these are, it's the entire "romantic" history of a reclusive dweeb shut-in, who now is somehow pretty good with women.

Oh, and I didn't choose the format. I originally posted these in response to a "regrets" thread made in feels format as it was mostly guys complaining about not having a gf, or almost getting one and screwing it up and one of the stories sounded exactly like one of my relationships if I'd fucked it up right a the start, and the relationship turned into a nightmare so I wanted that person to get that, you really should live life with no regrets because there really is no right answer, we're all fucked no matter what we choose.

Stopping at 23 because the new story is at 25, then picks up again at 29.

gee I sure hope I'm not missing out on this super kool storie bro yeah!

I wanted to post a thread like this but I didn't know how to start it. I guess I will try to emulate OP.

Sorry for shitposting in your thread, OP.

I'm not even going to format this properly. It's going to be all over the place.

For starters, I don't even remember much between 1-4. I know that my family seemed okay and during those years I had a younger brother, but the memories aren't very strong. Something really bad must have happened that I filtered out, so I'll start with one of my strongest memories

Seemed like a happy family at the time.

Later on in life I would always do this, every time I'm traveling in a vehicle that I'm not driving. I guess it's relaxing to me to just stare at the things moving past me that I can't control.

Memory kind of cuts off here during that long trip, I only really remember staring out of the window, for however long it took me to arrive wherever I was going

At this point in life I hadn't really understood what was going on. I didn't realize that my mom was cheating on my dad and had run away with some guy to do drugs with. Later on in life I would come to understand why my mother became the person she did.

Memory skips out again

I'm not sure if I was going to school before or after this point, but I remember it was pre-K and K grade. I was going to a school in the city, my grandmother was taking me. I remember taking Ritalin because apparently something was wrong with me. I refused to take the stuff and wouldn't work. It made me depressed and I hated the bitter taste of the pills.

Apparently something happened and we moved again, I'm not really sure. My memory kind of cuts out after this and I remember moving to another place and starting school. This is where my stronger memories start to develop.

I think it was my first cat.

CONT >

Later on in life I started to wish it would have been a sister, I might have had a chance at meeting girls or know how to talk to them, since I wouldn't have a very strong bond with my mother despite trying to.
At this age I had no idea what cancer even was, all I knew is that one of my classmates died

I hated flying bugs ever since then. I've been stung by wasps 2 times in my life, never anything else, but I absolutely hate flying bugs with stingers now, even though I'm not allergic or anything.

new girl at school
(I've always had an eidetic memory for names and faces
My dad had a troublesome childhood too, my great grandfather was probably the closest thing to a dad for him.
I actually was, even though I was around 11 years old I was still pretty oblivious at that age.

CONT >

Oh, I forgot to mention, my step-mom had a daughter before my dad hooked up with her, and they had one together afterwards, so I have a half sister I never got to grow up with. She visits sometimes.
Later on I began to resent this. It was the first time in my life things were going nice, I had friends at a nice school, and a nice place I could call home.
make lots of other great friends
Let's call him J. He will be important later on.

CONT >

So how to summarize the last five months?

I've dated a lot of girls casually. This is what I always do between relationships. I just hop from a circle of girls until one snares me and I get serious about her for two years, and then it falls apart, but I've stayed in this casual state much longer than usual.

Thing is, I haven't really gotten much better at spotting crazies, so my current "issue" is that I'm getting all kinds of crazy calls and messages and I assume most of them are coming from the ex at 27, but I'm not sure. I'll post four I got, from two different girls.

I've just started saving these, lost a few back when I was ignoring it, but I figure if it's going to keep happening I should start keeping a record. Weirdest one was a call from a prison right near where the girl at 27 moved. It was the guy she left me for. He simply says "Como no yo?" sounding all sad and weepy which is Spanish for "Why not me?" I have no fucking clue what the context is, why he has my number, or why he's in prison. I assume that as she's a borderline she destroyed him and got him thrown in jail for some bullshit he didn't do, and then unfavorably compared him to me in some way, because borderlines put the old guy in idealization the longer they're apart.

The fourth voicemail here might be from her, like one of her friends put up to it or something since it sounds nothing like her (the others don't either.) I muted the sound where she says my name, she says it twice. As near as I can tell she says "Hi user? user, you suck so bad! Feel the burn!" and again, this girl's in her 20's.

People I've played it for suggest it was this Chinese girl I was flirting with a few months back, but she's never acted like that and has no reason to be upset with me, I don't think she has my number either. Anyway, the message was received a night after the ex from 27 started sending me text messages again. I got six calls from a blocked number, then had the voicemail in the morning. They called the following day at noon.

It's mostly gone quiet for the week since.

Not namefagging, tripfagging, and it's specifically so other people's stories won't be confused with mine. A trip isn't a name, but yes it's bad and I hate using it.

Feel free man, I'll start reading through it. Definitely welcome hearing about other people's experiences.

This is where my childhood begins to creep up on me.

oh, I forgot, there was this super qt girl in 7th grade that liked anime, I liked her a lot, like a lot. She moved somewhere during 8th grade so I never saw her that year.
I think 9th was one of my favorite years of school.

Around this time I met my current best friend. Let's call him D. He's a big guy and loves videogames, computers, anime, etc. Actually, he had a nickname in a place we worked. Big D. so let's call him that. He's basically my doppelganger, except he's a big guy (for you). I love the dude to death in a brotherly way, although I wouldn't realize it until later on just how important of a role he would play in my life.
Spend my entire 2nd year of highschool talking to C.
I think she just didn't want to be judged by her actions. Sadly, for her, I ruined that when the rumor that we had sex got out.
I eventually gave up on her and stopped being her friend. I did lots of mean stuff to her too that year. One day she slapped me because I broke something of hers. I've always been very defensive, and having seen so many family fights in my life, I instinctively threw a punch at her, albeit a weak one, since I was a noodle, but it changed the rest of my life…

(I didn't smoke, never did, and never knew he did until then)

forgot my CONT >

The rest of 11th grade and the whole year of 12th were the best of school. The teachers didn't really give a fuck and everyone got free passing scores.

There were some good friends of mine that went there with me, because they had shit grades too, but most of the other kids were just degenerate idiots. I'm quite intelligent, I always aced my tests even though I didn't do any work or studying, I guess I picked up all of the information while I was sleeping in class.

D. ended up moving in 11th grade so we didn't get to hang out much, but after highschool we hung out all the time since I had a job and a car. He didn't live too far away from me. I eventually moved in with him and lived there a few times. We got in a few fights, but nothing we didn't resolve. I think the best of friends are the ones you can get in a fight the easiest sometimes, but usually you'll get over it and become better friends than before.

Oh, I wanted to talk more about my pets too, but I didn't find an opportunity in my story.
I had the dog that got run over when I was a kid, the blue heelers that died, I had 2 really good dogs in 5th grade, one was mine and one was my brothers, my brothers got hit by a car, and my dad didn't want him to suffer, so he shot it dead. The other one went off to live with my dad while I was in 7th grade. he ended up getting shot by a police officer because the cop thought the dog was scaring children (it wasn't…) my youngest brother had a little dog that I think they left in the car, so it got sunbaked and died, before that it had two puppies. They were born with some kind of disease. One day I was watching them and they started to squeal and vomit, I couldn't really do anything and my grandmother wasn't home at the time, so I couldn't do anything but sit and watch them die in front of me.

I've hated dogs since then. They always die. I've always wanted a cat but my grandmother wouldn't let me have one. I still don't have a cat. Maybe having one would make me less lonely.

Even though life was going pretty well after highschool while living with my friend, I still wasn't perfectly okay with life. We ended up spending about 3 years living in the same room together doing nothing but smoking weed, tripping acid, playing vidya, watching anime, building computers, and shitposting on 4chan.

Back to greentext.
(he's always been a drinker, and his childhood trauma comes out sometimes when he's drunk, he also has PTSD and schizophrenia, I mean… the guy did burn down our house because he thought he needed to be in prison to get away from everything)

CONT >

Everything between then and recently is repetition.
It's nothing but me going to work mindlessly, coming home to play videogames, and then having the weekends off to watch anime.

piss break & CONT >

Man what the FUCK.

Last one.

I admit, I still love her. Event though she's cold and distant, and not strong enough of a person to support me, I still want her to, and I would gladly bear the burden of becoming hers, but yeah… that shit doesn't ever work.
I never understood why a girl would invite someone out to do something and then turn around. Is she just fucking with me? I don't think she wanted to get back together or anything, and It's not like I'm her only friend, if I even am.

And so, everything is back to normal. I'm at my grandmothers house doing nothing but killing time by playing games, watching anime, shitposting on Holla Forums, etc.

I don't even know if I'm sad anymore. I would like to move out and live with a girl. It would give me an excuse to look for a better job. I'm not going to if I have no reason for it.

The weeks and years have been going by too fast. It seemed like 2012 was just a short while ago, and October seems to have just started, only it's already half way over.

My life is wasting away at what seems to be a very fast pace, yet each day feels like an eternity.

I want a cat and a GF.

Girl sounds crazy. Don't be a beta

I'm convinced she's crazy.

I'm not beta, but I'm not the kind of guy that can go out and talk to lots of girls. I have to have one that at least seems like a potential life-long partner.

Made me go through me pepes, OP.

Which pepe was reacting to which image, I wonder?