Shut it down

shut it down

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. They all imply there's some sort of collective intelligence in control of the world, but the world's way too badly run for that to be true.

Fucking seriously, if the Illuminati really exist, they're the most incompetent governing body in human history.

But many conspiracy theories have been proven true already (see: Hillary's shenanigans)

Okay bud

Are you retarded?

Are you?

Yep, you got me. Guess I'll never call out a goal-post switching retard like you ever again.

Is this what a CTR post looks like? I was pretty sure that was all a conspiracy theory, but I'm not so sure now

I think this is why most of them all fail. They assume there is some evil collusion, but I think at most there is simply interests coming together.

I think if you look at Donald Trump and lots of people working together to destroy him its not just an evil conspiracy. There are simply many people who really hate him and really get emotional and do everything they can to stop him.

Other than that I think there might be some credence to others, 9/11. i dont believe there was an active conspiracy to motivate a group of terrorists to fly planes into the trade center, neither do I believe that the government placed explosives in the towers, however if we look at how much incompetence was going on, I dont think its too far fetched to claim there may have been some active incompetence, G. W. Bush might have actively tried to fain ignorance or he may have been really stupid. Its hard to tell, but it really feels like there was just too much stupidity going on and there were enough warnings of it going to happen.

are there more of the kike ones like this?

It is a conspiracy, what the hell are you talking about?

People are, get this, CONSPIRING, to take down Donald Trump. George Soros is, Hillary Clinton is, CNN is. Stop trying to change the definition of conspiracy. It's not going to happen.

Here fam

ITT:

What's up Shlomo? How are the fried baby dicks?

FOR YOU.

For banks, it's great. For Zionists, it's great, For the Saudis, it's great. For anti-whites, it's great.

This tbh

No, I meant in that ancap meme format (pic related).

nice Hitler dubs

I don't believe in a huge puppet master at the center of everything that is wrong. I believe that kikes just think in a certain manner to spread degeneracy and put themselves above all others.

no u

no U

THE JEWS DID NOTHING [mostly] WRONG!!

thats a good goy have a shekel

This would be perfect if it was like this:

shut it down