This place is slow as fuck and its stale, what the fuck happened?

this place is slow as fuck and its stale, what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/infinity-next/infinity-next
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once the pedos were kicked out there was nothing keeping the normalfags from coming to experience le edgy darknet h8chan. Mainstream publicity was a major blow.
All the good posters either left or lurk in sadness.
Some of the best times of Holla Forums were when there was one pedo thread that you could hide.
I have no doubt that any outsiders that came here turned 360 degrees and walked away the moment they saw the pedo thread, or any pedo boards.
They were repelled, but now there is nothing to scare them.
Holla Forums died with hotwheels…

Alex is a nigger

This guy understands exactly what is going on.
Since dysnomia took over and kicked out the pedos, we are now being flooded with new users the board has gotten a lot slo-

wait something doesn't add up.

Dysnomia's having another bout of autism.

kys pedo

yeah, everything adds up.

underage detected

user, what are you implying?

josh wasted $13,000 on a piece of garbage that doesn't work
crippleware stopped posting and gave the site over to the pig farm
political season started and the shills scared everyone away
pedos got kicked out and now the site is 4chan lite
normalfags and kids took over the posting so half of Holla Forums is shitposts and the other half is the pony thread

chans are dead just go outside

hahaha…. no.

Josh didn't waste $13k. HW did. HW was the one who wasted it on Josh.

Don't tell me if someone gave you $13k you wouldn't fuck off with it.

bon voyage site goblin

what the hell are you on about

I'm no genius but it looks like he's on about

i see, that clears it up

anytime you samefagging pedo

how would you know i'm samefagging unless you are me?

christians - 1
athiests - 0

but I am you
checkmate theists

which is even deader

Thats explain everything.

As much as I hated the pedofags spam, so much this. However I must say, a lot of the faggots that made a lot of the OC here moved onto Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is now where all the dankest of memes are created and spread. While Holla Forums, the motherland, is now decaying. Even more so now that all the 4cuck fags are jumping ship. God save h8ch.

why did Jim even band the pedofags? He's an old, fat, creepy ass white dude in the Philippines. The only reason old white dudes go to the Philippines is to fuck kids and whores.

Can't make ad revenue when a big chunk of your userbase are a bunch of pedophiles.

(((You))) came here

Loss of community. Nowadays everyone is so hostile to each other and tries to "troll" one another. They make threads that will get the most replies sense this place is so fucking slow and this threads are usually bait threads. Holla Forums used to be its own community, now its shills, Normies, and kids

everybody deleted system32 and an herod

Look at 4chan server stats, they aren't jumping ship. you've seen literally a few over here since 2014, the big masses from 4chan don't want this site and they aren't coming. Holla Forums on 4chan s still ungodly big and fast, and is still all template threads. This Holla Forums is less than perfect, but I have some fun with it.

oh boy another Holla Forums sucks now thread I sure haven't seen one of these before

you forget the IRS

Pedos ruined the quality of the board after they got the boot. Now one (or many) dedicated pedocucks have been spamming and making a home for the halfcucks and newfags.

Protip for any user that still has a lick of sense around here:
>jim dindu nuffin seriously

Josh did waste it you stupid nigger. His shit stite doesn't work at all.

daily reminder

Too bad you have no proof as to who the spammers were, but please keep blaming pedophiles.
Not that people like you are that smart to begin with.
Also, you posting a pic of shit you said is like gawker citing an article on gawker to show how evil gaymergate is. Like I said, not very smart.

But… I feel so safe here now!

The proof has been all around anyone who has been on the board for months or even years now.
If you even bothered to read what was said in the post, then maybe you'd comprehend that.

To be honest, I haven't posted on Holla Forums in a while, it's complete shit now. But for certain the blame does lay with dedicated autismic pedophiles who got mad because they couldn't post nearly nude pictures of little girls.

So make your strawmans, call me names, doesn't change the reality of the matter.

Josh did absolutely nothing wrong.

hows infinitynever working out for ya cuck?

Fuck off with this shitty propaganda

I don't even browse it anymore. I'm just saying that he did nothing wrong.

I did read the post. No proof.

Keep blaming "autistic" people and pedophiles, doesn't create any reality of the matter

The thread should have started and ended at this post.

You first pedocuck.
Jim never ruined anything.
There is no proof for the datamining meme.
Pedos being removed was only beneficial.

Take your years old shambling non-arguments and shove them up your ass like you do your dragon dildos.

That's because you're one stupid fucker.

you don't know what you are talking about

he literally did nothing wrong. He's a nice guy, I know him IRL

If you actually read it then maybe you'd care to point out a few things hmm?
But wait, that would be far too much effort on your part because you'd have to construct an ACTUAL argument and use REASON to back it up.

Come back when you actually got something to say.

And that's why your opinion goes into the garbage.
He stole money, used it on his own shitty non-functioning site and betrayed not only people here who actually trusted him but hotwheels too.

no u
there is no proof for le pedos are ebul meme
non-sequitur

And you're complaining about non-arguments?

Point out that there is no basis in fact for the drivel you posted?
But wait, actually proving anything would be far too much effort on your part because you'd have to gather evidence and use logic to apply it to your argument.
Unless you can actually prove there is a boogeyman, grow up.

If by stole you mean he did a ton of drugs until he was scared to leave his room, then got fired for doing a shit job including doing nothing at all for the last few weeks of it then you wouldn't be entirely wrong. He just failed utterly and then got into a battle w/ Jim over the rights to the work that had been done.

Mistakes were made by all, one of which was hiring Josh and paying him up front.

to all the idiots itt saying josh stole yer money.
help yourself to a complimentary forkfull of next
hopefully, it'll choke you
github.com/infinity-next/infinity-next

pedos scare away normies
new users come and post cancer
oldfags leave because of cancer
newfags revel in cancer til they get bored and do something else
t. board abandoned

by the way anyone know anything about multiple regression analysis?

yep. muh heart is sad. HW was a nigger, but he was our nigger.

now there is the cuntinist.

Playing a fool isn't going to help you here faggot.
Have you not seen the endless spam coming right after all the /hebe/ board getting removed? Have you not seen the constant allusions from said spammers that the backlash was because of the mass pedo banning? Not only on Holla Forums but with the /hebe/ board being removed and certain controversial images being banned along with their posters? that one nirvana cover comes to mind
Now either you have to completely ignorant of everything that has been happening thus far or you are a pedo yourself and are defending this by lying.
The evidence are the posts, made in the past and witnessed by many here, me included.
The quality of the board went down right after the pedo shit was banned which invoked a response by said pedos and resulted in the constant spamming that we still see remnant of today.

You still didn't read my post because you won't address the argument directly because you don't have one.
You don't fucking have one.
You just regurgitate my words to try and make yourself seem somewhat more competent, but guess what? It ain't working. Try a little harder and make some actual points.

also this

yes, 8ch sucks. you should definitely seek something that will help you to be happy.

img related

And the blame falls on josh because in the real world, joshs actions are cheating, dishonest, stealing and frankly, horribly immoral.
But I guess being a fat fuck of a neet he wouldn't care about things like that.

He can just go to his kiwihugbox forums, bitch and cry and all his online cocksuckers will make him feel better.

pedos kill the sites they infest. there is no known exception to this rule.

they didnt kill 8ch or halfchan

Because pedos are banned from both.
On 4chan they avoid it because normies.
On Holla Forums they spam because they desperately want this to be their home.

Nice shit.
Still doesn't work you double nigger.
Now why don't you go to bed now Josh Internet Defense Force?

ooh, a triggered faggot.
who do you think will read your post? Hillary Clinton?
Stuff your conveniently resussitated moralfaggotry up your cancerous rectum and dance down mainstreet on a leash.
you are mean minded, disingenious, mendacious and a moron. but that's ok. you're on Holla Forums.

i havent seen their spam in 8 months on this site
on halfchan they began avoiding it because the FBI began tracking IP addresses and setting up tor nodes to catch them with
they already have a home at masterchan right?

nextchan worked fine for the hardware they had. then the pedos moved in. take the turd and polish it like the Holla Forumsies. how much did you contribute?

You really think it brings any legitimacy to your argument by bringing that up? Looks like your autism is flaring up.
Get fucked fag. When are you actually going to post a real argument?

That's why it's still shit?

And that's because you don't pay attention to anything.

Some blame has to fall on HW for being stupid enough to hire a friend that couldn't do the job. Blame the man who hired the retard as well.

In the last statement HW publicly made, that I saw, please correct me if he made another since then he apologized to Josh and praised Jim asking us to give Jim the benefit of the doubt. Meaning he is either partly to blame or still stupid enough to not see what an asinine decision it was to entrust the job to Josh. Probably both.

Pic unrelated.

yep. likely both and image related.

josh needs to leave the youngins alone.

I browse the main boards and if you're referring to shit like can dy doll candid shots and other shit like that I dont consider it spam
not even sure thats classed as cp in my country
I have not seen anyone post cp on 8ch since January 2016 and anyone that did obviously has lifetime bans by now

isnt josh an actual pedo aswell
fat jewish NEET pedo?
hes really trying to tick all the boxes on the checklist isnt he

No, I apply the same logic you use to your own stupid posts.
Stay assblasted, but the point is you have no proof.

Spammers could allude that they are from the Department of State, but that doesn't make it true. That doesn't mean John Kerry is here posting Kennedi.
Post pics. Post IRC logs. Post some form of proof that what you are saying is true.
So the quality was high before it was banned? Meaning that the pedoshit was a boon to board quality? No, couldn't be.
Maybe the pedos were the ones posting quality content, and once banned they no longer posted, opening the gates to lesser quality.
You know what, maybe the pedos are the spammers, mad that they got banned. Instead of posting cool stuff and keeping normies away, they spam, trying to kill the site they once loved. (again no proof)
Now that they're gone, we get great posts from the likes of you. How's Jim's boot taste?
You admit that after pedoshit was banned board quality went down, but can't even think that board quality was high because of them.
I won't address your "arguments" because they have no basis in fact.

Try a little harder and prove your points, if you can.

Idiot. He's saying your moralfaggotry has no power here. Your virtue-signalling won't work. He isn't binging anything up, you chose to look too deep into a name. Looks like your autism is flaring up.

I can't disagree with you there. I thought it was a bad move to hire Josh with this kind of thing considering his track record. But I was cautiously optimistic when it did happen, as I'm sure many anons were. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten so much money.

i'll give you a reason…

cancer and namefag normies pretending they're edgy.. like this guy: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. shitposts everywhere and cries that he's depressed.

its the cancer for me
ive quit 8ch for weeks because there was too much cancer and i never go to halfchan

Jim set the standard that candydoll stuff is no longer allowed. So people will post it or near to it, until they get b& and then get indignant about being b&.

This is not necessarily even pedos but rather people that like to push the new boundaries regarding content, either for fun or to stir up shit or just for the hell of it. I'm sure there are some pedos still angry about getting ousted posting stuff like that, but there are others mixed in. People who sympathized with Josh, people that distrust Jim and hate rules in general, people that hate 8ch in general and want to cause as many headaches as possible, people that hate the vols, vols who quit and hold a grudge, etc.

I don't think there is an accurate way to parse exactly who is who.

Easy the community outside pol and v died nothing more nothing less

an influx of moralfags, normies and agents shat in the kettle and told us it was tea
i blame the normies, its always the fucking normies

i think a still has some users but i think they all went to smuglo by now

8/b/ got what it deserved by supporting banning the pedos. Now that you're all alone you have to come to terms with just not being interesting people at all.

Just because your ignore the proof doesn't mean there isn't any. Remember this in some conversation that isn't anonymous.

But guess what? It's not hard to play connect the dots friendo. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together. The federal government doesn't have any interest in shitposting on image boards decrying oppression of pedophiles. Pedos DO. It is not a coincidence that right after pedos got banned that spam started coming in en masse.
It's not like they were not asked to reign it in, because they were.
First they were asked to keep it to their board.
Then after it became a problem on Holla Forums they were asked to keep it to their thread.
But even after they couldn't do that, it was decided by jim probably that they couldn't be allowed to remain. Now all this would of been well and good. Back in the day I used to defend them on this issue, that it would have been too extreme to ban the board and the users for this sort of thing. But after their reaction to all of it, after the spamming for days, weeks, months. Seeing the lowering in the quality of the board and the good users driven away because good threads were constantly pushed off because of kennidi or travis or some other autistic shit the pedos came up with, I stopped being so nice. Because these people really are horribly diseased.

I have to question why you're making such an effort to defend the reputation of such degenerates. Unless you're one of them.
The proof lies in the witnessing. I never saved the metric fucktons of kennidi spamming or pedo threads that preceded that. Anyone who browsed here during those days can certainly tell you that the reaction was obviously that of the pedos. Because shit like that didn't happen before then.

Despite the pedos. No one actually cared for them, save for those who were actually into that kind of thing. They kept to their square and the rest of the other anons kept to theirs.
But after that, there was a huge change.
You know, the fact you actually say shit like this, proves that you're merely a faggot pedo who dishonestly defends them in whatever they do. Many can attest for the quality of the board before all this shit, but not many remain, the few that have, agreed with me because they know about what has happened.
It was never because of them that the board quality was good, because if they has just decided to keep their shit somewhere else after they got banned then there would still be a good community. Good posts didn't stop because of normalfags, it stopped because pedos drowned them out.
Good to know you aren't rational.

Your memewords have no power here.
Now why don't you actually read this time, try really hard, I'm sure you can do it!

you must never have used it, less still contributed to it's developpment. you haven't looked at the code and even if you had, you'd refuse to recognise its good points. ergo it is shit. there are a lot of people like you on Holla Forums. you are our strength.

New fag here. I think the fact that the pedos couldn't keep it where they were supposed to says more about them then anything else.
>pedos aren't.

Of course please correct me if I am wrong.
"My men don't know the meaning of surrender.
But we are willing to learn"