How much time you've got without bathing?

how much time you've got without bathing?

About 10 hours from now

Several years, but I did take a shower like two hours ago.

Longest I've gone without bathing? 4 days. Showered yesterday.

Shower is better in every aspect, nigger.
BATHFAGGOTS OUT

I've never actually had a bath once in my entire life, family was too poorfag to afford a bathtub and I am too
Do baths feel as good as my favourite chinese cartoons make them out to be?

It's like in swimming pool but water is warm and you can chill

That sounds more like a geographical/cultural thing than strictly a financial one.
Even in the shittiest places I've lived and visited, there was usually a bath/shower combo.

Depends on what you consider bathing. If it's strictly bath or shower, then around 6-8 weeks.

currently 9 days ago, i can literally smell my own balls. they smell like fermented cheese and old beer. plus theres a ring of dried semen around my bellybutton.

The longest I've gone is something like 2 months

This is your stereotypical Holla Forums user

A week, twice in my life. Holy shit was that a mistake.

13 hours

my crotch is starting to smell a bit

I've always wondered how bathfags rinse the soap out of their their hair. You put soap in it and then rinse it out with the same soapy water that you are bathing in, so your hair is still full of soap and filthy water after you're done… That's fucking disgusting.

and crusty semen as well

shower is love
shower is life

that's what this thing is for

I usually shower every day or once every other day. After every shower I take a bath. Sitting there freezing as water hot enough to scald your skin pours onto you slowly is the best feeling in the world. I feel like I could strangle a tiger after every bath.
Holla Forums should give it a try.

So you rely on shower heads to properly rinse yourself off? Why not just take a shower then…

on the weekends in come on myself as many times as possible. i'll wipe up a bit to keep the crustiness down but thats it

this way if they call me in on the weekends everyone knows how much of a whore i am

because a bath once in a while is quite relaxing and nice

I love the sweet smell of my balls, they make me very horny, so I usually shower only when I meet other people and that's about 3 times in a month.

I sweet tons of sugar, so that might affect the smell.

Bump

longest ive gone is somewhere between 5-7 months, i didn't count but that feels about right.

I take baths maybe once or twice a year. But when it comes to cleaning in general, I take showers every other day, and the longest I've gone without one is 5 days. I can't stand the greasy feeling on my skin and hair that comes with not showering for a few days.

Is it true that kids in America don't shower after gym /P.E. classes? I live in Norway and it is considered completely natural to shower after gym. Besides, nothing feels better than taking a shower and putting on clean clothes after some hard physical activity.