What does Holla Forums want for christmas?

What does Holla Forums want for christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOoRLNiOisw
mailtothejail.org/holiday-letter-writing-event/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone to hug

how's this

To be happy

a bf

Are you in london?

;_;

my two front teeth

I'm in pain

this

A qt gf to play lego videogames and mario kart with.

heii

Lots of motivation for work, that would be the best Christmas present I've ever had.

A girlfriend. I'm so sick of being alone in life.

As much as I care for that pagan holiday. Nothing.

what's wrong with you

Nigga, it's just a winter festival, no need to get all Deus Vult or fedora tippy on us.

I answered the OP. Nothing more. Seems like I said something that bothers you. Meh.

You're the one that brought up Pagans out of nowhere like a sensitive little Christfag or teenage atheist, not me or OP.

So did i say something wrong? Anything inaccurate in my statement? Or just butthurt?

ur mom

The fact that it's Pagan would be one.

Yeah you said it, it's a fact. Weird that you see inaccuracies in facts, are you alright?
Okay i'm done with you.

Sure, a lot of elements of it are from pagan festivals, but it's not a pagan festival itself.

I'm not that guy, by the way

I said that you presenting that as a fact was something you got wrong, since you were asking if you got anything wrong.

dystopia

A big, black cock.

Go on.

What? I just want a big, black cock for Christmas.

What makes you think all those people are male? x

Homosexuality is actually closer to 12%, and that study entirely discounts bisexuals; flawed, results can be ignored

8/8 b8 though for making me reply.

i want my dog to die

Butthurt Christian bakers clearly can't handle the free market, which itself is the hand of god and divinely unquestionable.

imageboards changed my perception of the holidays. with all the political and religious trolling, holidays are all right.

Back to reddit you useless faggots

I don't want AIDS. I don't want to fuck a different guy every night. I don't want to walk around Folsom butt-naked with a dragon dildo strapped to my forehead.

I want to be a loyal, supportive, submissive househusband who can hold an intelligent conversation about sports, empty his man's balls, and make him a sandwich all while homemade cookies bake in the oven.

What's so degenerate about that?

Is he screwing your daughter again?

animals can't consent, so she'd be screwing him. but it's yappy and i hate responsibility for shit that doesn't please me or meet needs

I've never used reddit,

Same tbh

A rapist to drag me behind a dumpster and beat me near death then use me as a useless dirty semen depository

Give the little guy a chance. You might regret saying that one day.

Universal basic income, world wide, enacted in a measured, secure way that will always keep the economy functioning as needed until machines can fully replace manual labor.

fuck off >>>Holla Forums

As much as this would help me, UBI is a bad idea and should be sent to the trash.

holy shit I haven't done anything all year is it already ending? fucking hell
I guess I'd either like a job or enough money so that I'd never need one.

It sounds great, but trust me, you end up wanting to kill yourself.

A cheap place to live and a dog for company

;-; I've given up on women

user, no, that's illegal

Literally a pipedream

I want an internet I don't hate..

I want to live in 2008-13 forever because the image boards/intern3ts didn't eat massive loads for breakfast, lunch and dindin.

only in some country's!!!
me and my dogfu are going to move to African where we can eat the natives for sustenance
and fuck without care

All I want is a big beautiful wall.

Guns, Ammo, Booze.

Those are the three things that let me down the least anyway.

thx santannta

I already do, famalam. If I'm going to be permanently unemployed I'd at least like to not be homeless.

I want to get all of the newfags and put them on reddit/9gag/whothefuckcares.doc. And at the same time, get all of the oldfags together to revive the image boards.

niggers

niggers
the internet to die

fuck

the internet to die
$$I$$ $$w$$a$$n$$t$$ $$t$$o$$ $$d$$i$$e$$

What I'd l really want:

What I'd like that I'll probably get

not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam not spam

To die in my sleep or for some event that would give me a ton of cash without me doing anything.

Also blood-chan.

I want to fuck your gf or wife. Nudes please.

Wrong imageboard you fuck

Fuck you faggot, I want that for my pegan holiday. The Nudes are the pics of my gift. So fuck off.

You must be from halfchan

r0ll

rer0!1

I'm still thinking about it.

Peace.

A NUCLEAR WAR IN WHICH EVERY CITY IN THE WORLD IS LEVELED TO THE GROUND.

Please?

Måb santannta klaugs wyl rink u nuks

Armageddon

a pet cat
a gf

a bf ;-;

A cute catgirl to sniff my ass

for mommy & daddy to finally love me

better self esteem

It's today.

mai waifu
or at least a robotic version of mai waifu

sexbots

Feels good to be God's chosen people

I don't "ACTUALLY BELIEVE" any of this shit but I'm bisexual so maybe they aren't inviting me to the evil gay meetings.

Mai waifu is a character in a 3D video game
So there's that

Lara Croft?

Post face/tits you fucking cunt.

nope

I want a sissy bf ;_;

where you at

money

Weed
Percocet
Money

Netherlands, you?

UK, shame

I'm in the uk m90 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The courage to ask out a grill

/bananenbar/
flikkertje van me ;^)

Er is geen /bananenbar/ board ;_;

the sweet merciful release of death

is the perfect thing to say while unloading onto a bitch's face.

sum fresh mames :fffdDDDd

The hell it's a pipe dream, I can't afford a cigar, let alone a pipe

Oh? Where~

Manchester dude, but I can travel far. Hbu?

I'm ages away, I'm near Exeter

this is a dude,

I want space jam on DVD and someone to watch it with me without trying to fuck me immediately or being weirded out that im not trying to fuck them immediately.

but user-kun I can travel that far, you have any further means to contact you?

I-I don't think I could cope with long distance…

Same thing I want every single year.
a qt to call my own

Something I have to do on my own.

If you are going to harvest his meems organs, don't forget the Holla Forums logo and timestamp.

user kun please wait, I've always wanted a fellow sissy fem bf and I can travel I'm a neet with all the time in the world

as much as i like wearing pretty dresses I don't want my bf to do the same

sorry

;-;

b-but I can change user-kun I swear, like I already have a 6 pack of abs and that's not considered feminine, plus I don't cross at all user-kun honestly.

GG NO RE.

are you willing to hold me down and fuck me until i cry, beat me daily and completely ignore me 90% of the time? because that's what I want ;-;

if that's what you desire yes user-kun, i love to wrestle and beat people any way. I can do all that and more user-kun you baka

I would like D3200 DSLR plz. It's only 400 now because they made a couple newer ones but still has good ISO performances yeahhhh.

i want to be purple from the neck down

the world

u r not even hot, let alone a woman

I will be total violent tsundere user-kun, so like do you have anyway of further contacting you so we can arrange something?

TPP rejected by congress

this graph is a result of overinterpretation of a study done by some old fuck, that got kicked out of science club for this.
0 points

I'm scared now ;-;

now please don't be scared user-kun I would only ever beat you with your consent づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

see now you're doing it wrong

is there anyway to redact that spaghetti spillage?

Dick pix

I shall correctify your missing reaction image with a fine anime grill. Do not let user kun spill his spaghetti as he violently thrusts into your slop hole.

gimmie your email or kik or skype and I sure will user-kun

Y-you give yours and I'll say hi… Anything but kik

MY TEMPRORARY EMAIL IS [email protected]/* */
SEND ME PICTURES OF YOUR TEETH.

bradley420cthulu user-kuk plez

user-kun did you send anything yet?

I-is that skype?

yes user-kun ^_^

I guess I will have to travel the world to find a qt bf

Why are nederanons cancer?

because all anons are cancer

debatable, im a fucking flower, gardener, and a princess.

Select fire.

where are you, honey?

the death of Hillary Clinton

Hell

Hercules Condoms. youtube.com/watch?v=HOoRLNiOisw

If you're serious you need to post an email, tits w/timestamp, your cock. Something.

I want the ability to spend Christmas alone without my parents getting offended

Cook and eat them for Xmas

A new GPU I think mine is dying. My PC started crashing when playing games.

Or, ya know, the sweet release of death.

8ch mods' babies

This

a jew?

A home to call my own.

id rather stand on lego tbqh

death

Impregnatable, tho

mailtothejail.org/holiday-letter-writing-event/