Girlfriend dumps him and fucks the guy responsible for his death

TOP CUCK

Don't do that

What you gonna do about it?

Shitpost ITT until you give up forcing it on the board

that has never worked before tbh

I know away to shut it downs
can we make a "shonen" board already

It's not his fault his girlfriend is a faithless whore.
You gotta wonder what Toriyama was thinking when he wrote that into DBZ.

C U C K I M E
U
C
K
I
M
E

Toriyama is fucked up in the head.
He probably doesn't know how a functional family even works.
Goku doesn't care about his family or the world. He didn't try to "change" his own brother Raditz, but did it with Vegeta (whose buddy killed tons of his friends) just because he had a good fight with him (nevermind the fact that he had to do a suicidal full nelson to stop Raditz). He didn't wish back his adoptive grandfather, or even try to meet him in the afterlife. In the Buu Saga he stated (even in the manga) that he could have killed Buu in his SSj3 form but didn't so Goten and Trunks could have their opportunity to shine. He'd rather stay dead and train in the afterlife than watch his own sons grow up (he says it's because bad guys show up because of him but only the Sayans and Gero's androids actually showed up because of him, neither Freeza or Cell are his fault).
Bulma is proud to raise the son of the guy who exterminated billions of people all over the galaxy, including Earth, and flew away into space after he fucked her once. And nevermind the fact that the Z Warriors, despite being close friends, after the Z saga don't even talk to eachothers for years.

It was probably something like: "I'm bored of Yamucha but want Bulma to have a reason to stick around. Let's hook her up with that edgy saiyan character that everyone seems to like. Yeah, that's pretty funny now that I think about it."

I also wouldn't be surprised if Future Trunks was originally going to be Future Gohan but Toriyama changed it when he decided on making VegetaxBulma a thing.

Also this.

Atleast in the manga they meet and Son Gohan tells Goku he doesn't want to be resurrected. And the first time Goku died he had urgent things to do.

Freeza invading Earth because of him - had he killed Freeza, King Cold wouldn't really know how Freeza was destroyed.
Cell was also created to destroy him - not his fault per se, but indirectly it was his fault.

Yamcha was already a joke character at the end of Bragon Ball - remember, Kami-sama was possessing the body of a regular Joe to enter the tournament, and he basically humiliated Yamcha big time. When God himself assumes a physical form and the first thing he does is humiliate you, what chances do you have, really?

It wasn't to let them shine, but in order to grow and become independent.
Goku knew that he can't stick around forever and solve all of earths problems, so insted he took a massive gamble and let the young ones do the heavy lifting.
I guess it was Toriyamas last attempt to get Goku out of the story and try to establish some new main characters.
he tried to d othat after Freeza, whic´h didn't work because everyone wanted Goku, and after Cell, which didn't work becasue everyone wanted Goku.

After Trunks warned Goku an co Bulma hooked up with Vegeta.
Didn't he stay on earth the whole time in order to train and become a Super Sayan?
Or am I missremembering something?

Bloo hoo everything is fine but don't touch my animayyy

CUCKIME

Said girlfriend was also a complete and utter bitch to him. I'd say getting dumped was a mercy.

So, did you miss the part where he let the guy's tail go when he begged and promised he would leave? The grab that could've let Piccolo kill him WITHOUT also killing Goku?

Yeah, Grandpa Gohan only showed up to check up on Goku and see how he was doing. He was otherwise quite content to hang out with brunette floozies in the Afterlife.

Yamcha was a joke from the very beginning.

Funny how people might actually care to stick with the character the story started with, huh? I sure know when I get into a series I want to the main character I liked to be replaced with the author's new pet instead!

that second part is anime filler where Vegeta spends some time killing Frieza soldiers who don't know their boss is dead yet.

It's thanks to you Z kids that we never saw any other character get any glory. We had to wait until that shitfest Super to see our lad Veggie have his moments to shine.

Surely you jest.

So you're going to do the internet equivalent of an autistic child flailing about in a mall because someone accidentally brushed by him.

it's the most realistic thing in the series.

No, but you definitely are. Goku has the thickest plot armor in the show.

Super genius with infinite hidden potential asspulls isn't better written.

He just studied a lot because his mother forced him to.