What are Holla Forumstards political alignment? Want to find out? Take my /poll/:

What are Holla Forumstards political alignment? Want to find out? Take my /poll/:

strawpoll.me/11426190

not data mining you I'm just curious

Done. Bumpin.

Revisionists. You're all revisionists.

when we first did one of these in 2014 most of b/ was pretty libertarian left/centeralist

Over time I drift around the "libertarian left" side. And for all the love of Hitler so have most other people on chans

Another huge fucking surprise sweeps everyone off their feet.

no need to be salty faggot

bump

Lurk more kiddo, you're overusing and misusing words again.

Datamining Threads.
Best Threads.

Yeah, sure thing kiddo.

Shit man, you seem real angry, like completely furious. What's got you so absolutely posterior pulverized? There's no need to be positively poopdeck devastated, why so triggered? U mad bro? Take a chill pill famalam. Not my fault you can't handle the bantz.

Then why do it? I like to swear, doesn't mean I'm mad. There is no need for anyone here to be upset.

k

I hate the term "classical liberal". Just use "liberal", or "actual liberal," if you have to differentiate from those asshole progressives.

"Classical liberal" here, btw.

Heh, that's such a classic liberal thing to say.

God dammit OP you didn't make a left-libertarian option now the Bernouts are probably mixed in with the libertarians

kek

Libertarianism is anarchy, op. The natural result of the former is Anarcho-capitalism

BUMP

both of these charts are the most retarded things I have ever seen

Jim, please you back to fucking your ladyboys while eating icecream.

remember, the best way to respond to datamining threads is to give brutally wrong information

I have ended up intp or intj everytime. Hardcore rightwing ancap. So pretty close there.
I always thought the mbti was shit tho
not related

Jim is truly a hero.