New #BenGarrison #cartoon #Brexit #AbandonShip #UK #EU #GreatBritain #LeaveOrRemain

New #BenGarrison #cartoon #Brexit #AbandonShip #UK #EU #GreatBritain #LeaveOrRemain patreon.com/grrrgraphics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ashcroft
archive.is/YgUMD),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ben no longer needs edits Ben is pol

Wheels on a naval cannon?! Why is the Jew a clown? Why is the anchor not in the shape of a hammer and sickle?

Hashtags don't have any function on this site, Ben.

But great work as usual. Uncle Adolf would be proud.

Ben just post with a trip, we will forgive you.

the one holding the rope of the anchor, soros.

He's getting closer and closer! Once Happy Merchant appears in his cartoons we will know his transformation is complete!

there is one more thing there

GODSPEED BRITAIN

Ben is fully red pilled thanks to Holla Forums

That's heavy stuff.

Really great one.
Someone put the jewman in the hatch with the anchor rope. It probably doesn't even need to be done though.

Please can someone edit the word above two captains from globalists to corporatists.

Actually the more I think about it, that is a jew in the hatch.
Anchors are attached to the side of the boat, not tied underneath the deck. He's deliberately tied the anchor of debt to someone who he couldn't show.

"Globalists" is a normalfag friendly term for the kike kabal benefitting from both economic right wing globalism and left wing marxist globalism.

Globalist detected.

Yes I know globalist is dogwhistle for Jews. That's why it's not acceptable language. Corporate lobbyists are the problem. The EU is anti-globalist.

The jew edits were done by a jew to spread antisemitism and discredit ben. You should go fuck yourself kike.

Indeed, it's weirdly specific.

Funny though how the mysterious holder of the debt is firmly inside the ship and will surely go down with it.

Labeling things in political cartoons always makes me nauseous.

I can't believe we actually redpilled Benny G by ruining his cartoons and his life.

Praise Kek

Oh stop yourself. The false right-left dichotomy is false. It is Globalisme, a child of marxisme, vs. Nationalism.

Goddamn this was perfect. He didn't hold back at all this time.

Someone send this to a respectable paper in the UK. Brilliant work. I especially like the Moslem rapist on the bow.

nigger what are you doing

The real conflict is collectivism vs individualism.

You'll grow out of libertarianism eventually.

You'll be killed by statism eventually.

fucking ben, you glorious bastard

That would make you JEW! You don't want to be a JEW spreading ANTISEMITISM, do you, my fellow nazis?

No the point of spreading antisemitism is to scare jews from the states and europe into israeli to save the country and also create the illusion jews are all powerful and cannot be beayen. They are not that great and we will fuck them up again.

Oh, Ben

point of artificial anti semitism done by jews themselves is to fix the fertility problem by israeli jews being slowly outbred by arabs, so they try to import new ones by scaring them off.

The demon in the anchor room is pretty much made for merchant insertion.

It already implies a merchant, merchant.

what does it mean?

Notice how all the guys aiming the cannons look like hasids at first glance.

Ok lads, we memed Ben Garrison onto the red side, what is the next step of our masterplan?

it's a mockery of how the dirty migrants say "ficki ficki" or "ficke ficke" when they want to fuck and fondle a local girl. I'm pretty sure their's a couple videos out there.

GASSING THE JEWS

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Improved

what exactly did you change? Looks the same to me faggot!

Well done, nice and subtle.
Jew echo chamber is 3 ( not 2 though.

fun fact, Poles will leave more Pakis will come

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

God damn lads, I really do love Ben "The Shoah Shower" Garrison.

It took me 5 minutes to find it.

Parentheses around the dark guy in the cellar.

2 instead of 3 like a fag tho

slightly improved version

What was the name of the kike that was arrested for shitposting? I can't remember the name of that fucker.

Ben made an update to the original.

Needs a cartoonist in the bottom-right and a crying stature of liberty in the horizon.

Joshua Goldberg

My word, Generalissimo Garrison, I believe you're the greatest satirical cartoonist in history.
Long may you reign.

Globalist being on the EU boat is just so terribly wrong.

Why is that goy?

Hands down one of the best Ben Garrison cartoons I've ever seen.

While this was true originally, a lot of people got in on the action. And, while I know it was very painful to Ben for awhile there, eventually it did make him (more) famous. Plus, the ADL put out a pamphlet right at the beginning of the whole ordeal explaining that Ben wasn't the one doing it. And, it was super-funny, you have to admit.

If you're trying to sink a ship, why would you be on it?

google "the frog and the scorpion"

Why would anyone want to crash a ship with no survivors?

Globalists aren't scorpions, they have no intentions of drowning.

It's "He's probably wondering why anyone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane" you fucking pleb

No, I mean they're deliberately crashing their own ship with no survivors.

Some cunt, please, figure out how to get this to the Daily Mail.
They ran with the well-hung Michelle cartoon so surely they'll print this for the Brexit vote.

Shit's easy fam.

Just wait for them to sperg out.

The "globalists" have a nature user. Just like dogs, just like scorpions. They follow their nature and their nature is to destroy. even when it would hurt them

I was going to do just that, but I KNEW someone must have already notice.

Meme magick is so powerful

You've made a mistake friend. This is Holla Forums not Holla Forums.

His meeting with us seems to have changed him.

Based Ben "The Montana Merchant Mangler" Garrison does it again
Almost no Holla Forums edits necessary as well :^)

It's nice to know that he's okay with Holla Forums and despises CuckChan

That fucking cuck Moot banned him
t. dual citizen

meant for

I lost it

The EU is the dress rehearsal for the global government you retard

As fake, libertarian Ben moves to the right the edits and originals become more and more alike. Could someone tell me who the monster in the hatch is supposed to be? Had I not known better, I would have thought it was a jew, especially since he holds the anchor of (((debt))).

Its perfect.

It allows the reader to reach that conclusion on his own by how subtle it is because the typical merchant face is not there, but yet you reach that conclusion just the same.

The EU is phase one. Eurabia is phase two. Global Jewish Empire is phase three.

Seems like the Jews are willing to go down with the ship. They cant control niggers and Muslims. They are chaos. Its like the Jews are willing to go down if it means taking whites down too.

-Ben "Launch zion to Orion" Garrison.
-Ben "Poke the Eye of a rabbi" Garrison.
-Ben "Screw a hebrew" Garrison.
-Ben "Force-feed Ham to abraham" Garrison.
-Ben "Going Nazi on ashkenazi" Garrison.
-Ben "Crucifix Another Six" Garrison.

Ben finally took to heart what we said about not cramming the message down the readers throat.

Check this shit out!

Would you happen to need someone to hold your hand when you take a piss?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

goddamn Ben, best cartoon yet

Stop giving Americans a bad name by being this retarded.

Compare the shark in OP's comic to this older Ben Garrison shark: the more recent shark is like 45% Jewier.

This one is real good. Very nice. He managed to sum up everything wrong with Europe in a single cartoon.

Holy crap, you're right. The "political correctness" shark has a fucking jew schnoz.

Globalists are jews. The very term "globalist" means they are a stateless clique that will move between nations sucking their last one dry before moving onto the next one. They are on the ship, looting it, and have a canoe named "Israel" to plop in the water at any time once they've taken all they can.

Dat Sweden.

Hey, hey, let's not forget the many shabbos goy race traitors among their ranks, without whom Jews never would've had power in the first place.

Holy shit, he is so damn close to mentioning the merchant.

10/10 Fucking nailed it.

Ben "Spook the Gook" Garrison does it again.

You took the very short bus to school, didn't you?

Hey Ben, looks like you've finally come around?

is that name suppose to mean anything?

good call!!!!!

The Eu has been globalist since its infancy during the interwar period when it was called the Pan-European Union and was fully funded by kike banked Max Warburg.

The EU was founded by aristocrats, wealthy industrialists and international bankers. You don't get more globalist than that.

Who enacted mass third world immigration, the Marxist Soviet bloc or the liberal capitalist west? Which one is more nationalist and conservative today?

neither.

Found the original version.

This one is fake. This is the original.

One of my favorites

He's got it

It's Summer already, huh?

SOON

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ashcroft

Very good cartoon from Z. Ben.

It shows up in my first google result for "Brexit Odds" (archive.is/YgUMD), that's how I found it. Was delighted to see it there.

Pretty detailed, and a very good cause. Thanks Ben!

(Also, even the betting odds have (finally) evened almost to parity, despite the jews saying "polls in the last week are always biased toward change". Well, it'll be close, but there's a real likelihood that the Brits will vote for freedom. Great.)

If I could change one thing it'd be for Merkel to be (since she's pointing forward so vigorously) "ever closer union!", the great hidden EU catchphrase. Since immigration already shows up in a few places in the pic. But oh well.

Who is that rubbing his palms in the shadows? Why can we only see his eyes?

anybody know what happened to the other thread?

They're crashing individual European countries, not the EU itself.

he did the edits all along