Serious question for Trump voters. Are you guys proud to be voting for him? Not asking to troll… I'm deadly serious...

Serious question for Trump voters. Are you guys proud to be voting for him? Not asking to troll… I'm deadly serious. Are you guys closet supporters or do you actually talk about how you want to vote for him in public? If so, do you always explain it as "he's better than Hillary" or do you use his policies to explain your support?
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e3QKKOp50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNj06em7cfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a loud proud Trump suporter.I've changed a lot of cuck minds and showed them the light

I don't go around shouting "ARE YOU VOTING FOR TRUMP?! I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP!!" in people's faces, but I certainly don't shy away from the fact that I am when it comes up in a discussion.

I was on board the second he implied tariffs.
Le Great Bean Moat and the almost unlimited leftists tears are just a fun bonus.
I'd be even more vocal about it but everyone I know is convinced that the only moral thing to do is vote 3rd party or not vote at all, and that is only if any mention of the fact we have elections this year doesn't cause them to shut down and go "I don't want to talk about it."

How do you guys justify it though? How do people take it?

Non american here, trump is a clown, but hillary is a fucking murderer.

Suck the corn out of my ass,yuropoor.

But he literally advocated war crimes…

Please at least lurk moar first so you can conduct a subtle shill thread next time

My close friends and family know i wholeheartedly support him.

In public i do not mention it. I am a closet supporter. I try to stay away from politics in public, even among coworkers, because of how much of a right-wing fascist i have become through statistics and philosophy.

At work when it comes up, i defend him as being better than hillary. Amongst the people i talk to most at work, they know i support him. My director knows i donate to him frequently, and my supervisors know that i support him.

I usually just bash hillary, but if someone bashes trump on policy ill defend him. If they say theyre afraid of him with nukes, i explain how no one just makes 10,000,000,000$ by being bashful and impulsive, also that hillary was all for iraq and libyan intervention, and now regrets it. If we talk for a long time on it, i get into his policies and defend them.

The OP Isn't from here. Don't waste your effort

that not what she used to say"

youtube.com/watch?v=lNj06em7cfo

and she has such a problem with such talk but has no problem with music artists that say far worse

Im not a pussy about my stance you mean?

Do you ever get odd looks from people? I know that I personally impulsively make faces at people that support Trump. I dont think it is necessarily a "Oh, shit… youre actually retarded" face, but it certainly cant be good. I tend not to be very good at hiding my opinion of others when it is low. Do you ever get the vibe that people are thinking that about you? Ive had like one or two people do that to me when I say I support Hillary, but it isnt super pronounced, generally.

Wow… stopped reading at the Kendrick lyric… Clearly youve never listened to the song or simply do not understand the lyrics. What a swing and a miss. My guess is also that the other artists were (1) not rapping about rape, (2) not running for President, or at least (3) said what they said for entertainment purposes. I imagine that you are just trolling and not actually living by such a fractured logic.

Not even yuropoor, put the point still remains… well, at least we didnt have so many niggers.

Yes, but if you analize it his main point is basically "no more war, cause money", while Hillary is a lying cunt that doesnt give a single fuck about dying in a irradiated bunker if she got the power.

In other words, Trump will be the same, America destroying a country every year so his weapon industry and welfare can live from the dollar, but Hillary is a fucking mad nihilistic tard, she isnt a president yet and she destroyed the north of Africa, west Europe and the welfare state will kill America, you need a lot of wars to keep your lazy women with free things, thats the main vote for democrats right now, lazy fuckers that can kill a ton of kids for a fucking ipad, they are murderers.

The American economy at large is not as dependent on the weapons industry and warfare in general as some might have you believe. Its not like we couldnt use the American military for civil services if we needed to keep everyone in the military earning a paycheck from the government. FDR did exactly the same thing with the YMCA in the 30s, and the Commander-in-Chief has the power to do that. Besides, weapons development can continue without war anyways. Congress decides the military budget, and they dont really need the american people to approve in order to do it. The american people didnt really approve of the Patriot act's renewal, and yet here we are…

As far as the ipad thing goes, if slave labor is your beef, you need to either (1) take it up with China, or (2) develop a working accountability system for companies like Apple to abide by that they cant just weave around, or at the least (3) push for awareness, and more importantly, non-apathy on the subject for consumers.

I'm proud of it, but I really don't want to get shit from my lefty family.

OP here

Nevernind fuck this, thread over

as an american, i'm deeply ashamed of the whole electoral farce. i'll decide who to vote for when the two sides have flung the last of their mud but in advance it's clear neither candidate is apt for the job.

He grabs life by the pussy. We need a man like that in office.

I am more than proud of my support, and I do my best to convince other people to vote for him, or at least to refuse to vote instead of voting for Hillary.

You have to know your audience. If I'm talking to a die-hard liberal, I usually contrast Trump's more liberal values against Hillary's warhawk behavior. I'll talk about how Trump doesn't want us intervening in other countries, and how Hillary wants to continue toppling foreign governments and putting our puppets into power. I'll bring up her paranoia about Russia too, and remind them of the McCarthy era. My goal here is to convince them to write in Bernie or vote 3rd party. These idiots will never vote Trump, but I can help steer a vote away from Hillary easily.

For moderates, I'll focus on how Trump will help the middle and low class by bringing our jobs back from China, India, and Mexico. They'll mention that Trump makes his stuff in other countries. Then I'll tell them that the reason he does is that it is impossible to compete with businesses that manufacture in other countries because they don't have to follow the same regulations as companies that produce locally. I tell them that when Trump makes it harder to manufacture in other countries, everyone will be on the same level playing ground, and it will be economically feasible to manufacture in the U.S. again. I'll throw in a few "Trump might not be a great person, but his economic policy will work" to get them to follow along. Pacing and then leading, as Scott Adams says (you may not like him, but he has some good persuasion tactics)

For right wing people that are still holding back from voting for him because of public shaming and media brainwashing, I'll just point out some degenerate shit that is happening, and tell them that Trump will fix it. It doesn't take long to convince them. I just convinced a coworker to vote for him (older white lady) after telling her about tax payers being forced to pay for transgender surgery for prisoners and people in the army. I showed her an article about Bradley Manning, and she was disgusted and told me that she would be voting for Trump after all. I've only been working on her for about a week.

lol cute

I can respect your abilities to persuade people, but don't you fear that you are yourself being persuaded? You literally say
Again, just curious. I try to do introspection regularly to make sure Im not being manipulated by any of the candidates and I try to have a realistic understanding that they are all lying to us. Just curious about the logic, I suppose. Also, where is the statistic about his economic plan being good? The tax foundation said that Trump's economic plan would put an additional 2 trillion in debt onto the American people and would raise the public debt to GDB ratio to 105% (from 75% right now) which is not just a substantial increase, but a dangerous one simply for the fact that debt holders of the US tend to dislike numbers over 90%.

HOWEVER that is one source and I would like to compare the calculations for myself. I dont want to be out in the wind getting all my info from one source. Happy to read anything you throw my way.

CTR pls go

The US is in $20,000,000,000,000 dollars of debt. At this point, I don't really see how anything more matters at all. Even 1 trillion dollars is a simply unimaginable or incomprehensible amount of money. One President over 1 term isn't going to change anything significant. People have this convoluted and distorted view of the executive office these days. They feel that the President must be some 'walking-on-water' perfect demi-god of a human being. They shy away from the idea that most people are actually simple and imperfect human beings. That's what I like about Trump. He doesn't present himself as some holier than thou super human who commands the elements with a wisp of his hand. He is blatantly and outspokenly imperfect. He doesn't try to hide it and isn't ashamed of he. He is a real man. A real person. He is imperfect.

Trump is not bound to any political element. He is a free agent who is not held by the leash by any jew or political agent. He is not bound by money or greed or corruption. He is completely free to clean as he pleases.

Also, less spics, embargoes on, tariffs, better international diplomacy…

Please dont take me as a retard, i dont know english, but direct and indirect are things that i can understand, petrodollar is real, Usa economy is based on giving papers for energy, and if any guy says "no more papers" is destroyed like it already happened with Gadaffi.
Actually american army needs more troops and your point is correct and more, their paychecks keep the local economies, both cheating wifes and niglets eat thanks to that, the problem are, again, lazy people receiving money, foreign troops and fighting wars for others.

30s, you said that, not me.

It isnt the same and you know it, there isnt a better lab for war machines than war itself, ask marines what happened with the first m-16 in Vietnam or the news about the first patriots.

I agree that Usa can survive without a single major problem without wars, if we dont talk about titanium it can survive wth his borders closed samurai style, but lazy whores, help for your greatest ally and nigs moni must be removed or your country will die, the problem is that they can vote, greatest allies are irrelevant, but they control the media.

Then the problem is the "double standard" (dont know the proper term) in "cultural marxists", i know some and they have serious mental problems.

OP again

Because some of you fucking faggots are now using my name. I have adopted a tripcode

Leave this thread, I fucked up on it, I'll remake it tomorrow

You're the victim of your own paranoia, Sage. It's pathetic.

well, this thread is dead anyways

Your mother is also dead anyways.

It is a newfag. Who the fuck is Botch? Exactly. Some faggot that turned up in the last day.

Thanks faggot

Well, I am

Also I enjoy sucking cocks

Better than Jacob Jinghleheimer Schmit

its cute that you people keep using my name

Anyways I have to go get my balls and nipples pierced, don't vote for Trump you bigots, I am totally #MentallyHill

I'm a closet supporter but I've never been a hugely political guy to begin with. I'm more of an apolitical technocrat.

After seeing all the evil shit that Clinton's Correct The Record PAC does at the town level, I had to switch.

I had the link for an internal document that covered those activities for a particular Florida district, but it's not in my mobile bookmarks.

You're messing with the wrong people, you need to set the record straight. $0.02 has been deducted from your account.

I am setting the record straight. CTR has installed itself as judge and jury for the hearts and minds of the American people. I'd have expected this in Soviet Russia, but not on US soil. It's immoral and unjustifiable.

I don't have to; Trump is clearly a better choice than Hillary.

I support him openly and have convinced 2 very skeptical friends that he is the lesser evil.
I don't like the guy and think he's a con artist so that should give you an idea of what I think of Hilary.

Hello

I dont know what that means but it sounds snazzy. Im stealing that

Give up… your shitty plan clearly isnt working…

I apologize if you felt I called you a retard with that post. I dont remember what I said yesterday, and I call lots of people retards, but I dont think I intended to call you a retard with that. Anyhoos, the whole idea of going to war for oil is a myth ad well. Aside from the fact that the vast majority of our oil comes from Canada, South America, Mexico, and Africa (only like 15% comes from the Middle East, last time I checked) there is the little bit about how we didnt actually get any additional oil from the middle east during the course of all of our wars over there, and that most of the oil we get from the region comes from Saudi Arabia.

Anyhoos, while it sounds like the actions FDR took in the 30s are impossible to replicate nowadays, they really arent, at least not in that arena. The President literally has the power to order troops to do civil actions and could have them do fundraisers if he really chose (though the work in question is really secondary, what matters is the troops continue to get paid). Point being, sudden unemploying troops would be the biggest hit to the economy if "all war were to cease", and even that is largely avoidable.

As for weapons development, while it may not be as prolific in a time of peace, the thing that matters (again) is cash flow. Conspicuous consumption is the machine that needs to keep running more than anything else.

As for the ipads, I am of the variety of citizen that knows that slave labor is used and is just generally callous. Before you jump to judge me, I would like to note that I am about 100% certain that the vast majority of Trump supporters on this board have at one time or another supported the ideas of either eugenics, inherit racial superiority, women as chattle, war crimes to win the war against ISIL, the use of "enhanced interrogation" in Guantánamo, or any other number of equally "detestable" (by conventional morality) points of view. While my callousness stems primarily from an economic standpoint, I wont try to justify it in the face of ethics, because I know that fundamentally it is wrong, but correcting it would probably lower the average standard of living around the world via whatever drastic change (probably violent revolution to Marxism or pseudo-marxism). That being said, I think we are primarily in agreement on this subject: "It is bad, but there isnt much that can be done at the current time."

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

First, sorry for being triggered, my english level is retard level, so i cant complain much.

Second, paid ctr shills are thing here, for real, bumping just because the guy paying them can notice that those virgins are doing more harm that good right now.

Well, to the point, America get oil even from Venezuela, Canada is a target for the nukening (if it happens) and its owned by Usa, when the f-35/f16 was developed Canada has his own project and Usa just took it, like a chilean helicopter that was used in the apache and right now Usa is attacking Yemen because Arabs cant kill them. America economy isnt spartan style, but Detroit isnt doing cars like before.

To the point of the hillary wackos, they do more damage than "white mass murderers"… i am not sure why america forced cultural marxism with Vietnam.

Forget to bump, sorry.

It depends

"Never talk about politics or religion with anyone you wanna be friends with."

People close enough and mellow enough that we can agree to disagree? They know I support Trump. Everyone else I wouldn't tell even if it wasn't someone as controversial as Trump.

People have too short of memories. Romney was Mr. Burns and under him we'd bring back child labor in sweatshops. McCain would have started WWIII. And whoever comes after Trump, Dems will say "at least I could respect Trump." Like they do every damn time. The way society is, you keep the conservative card a little close to your chest. I'm sure there are some places that aren't like that, but I live in a place where Dems dominate the conversation but lose in even local polls.

That's because dems don't vote.
Period.
"Everyone is a fucking thief, fuck politics, i'm not voting", so they stay home.
While republicans want to eradicate every life form on earth that isn't republican, so they -always- vote.

Serious question for Clinton voters. Are you guys proud to be voting for her? Not asking to troll… I'm deadly serious. Are you guys closet supporters or do you actually talk about how you want to vote for her in public? If so, do you always explain it as "she's better than Trump" or do you use her policies to explain your support?

I am a loud and proud supporter even in public. I dont initiate conversation with people minding their own business on the train, but I absolutely (loudly) defend her in any conversation which she comes up in.

My explanation is many parts, however among the most frequent to come up in conversation are the following:
The first thing I do is ask people what actually happened here. I have yet to meet someone who actually knew what happened, let alone someone who could point to Hillary being at fault in any way shape or form. This is a clear "parrot situation" for the right. Nobody actually knows why they are saying anything, they are just repeating what they have heard
Clinton has been rather forthright about her economic policies and plans from the beginning. She has a clear vision for changes to the tax code, which evaluated against Donald Trump's plans, would save the country about 1.8 trillion dollars over 10 years, and -unlike Donald Trump's proposed plan -would not end with the US defaulting on loans and putting itself in a Greece-style debt spiral.
Again, this is largely a parrot situation, but the fact of the matter is, after all is said and done, that Clinton's behavior was insanely stupid, but not malevolent or traitorous. As far as "insanely stupid" goes, it should be noted that having a private email server set up means she is probably more tech savvy than someone who calls every piece of electronics "cyber", but one thing to note is that if she were actually POTUS, she wouldnt even have the option of handling secret intelligence in the manner that it was handled this time.
If you think that the POTUS never commits any crimes, you should really do some reading on the Reagan administration, or really any Presidential administration. Lincoln committed fucking treason. Every President commits crimes to cover things up. I would be more worried had Hillary NOT tried to delete her emails. Imagine a Donald Trump presidency where he commits crimes and makes no effort to cover up the fact… that leads to impeachment, my friends…
If I really need to justify her husband's actions in any "serious" discussion, it is because I am talking to someone who has fragile X syndrome. If I am ever in a position where someone has a gun to my head and is asking me to justify Bill Clinton's actions for why Hillary should be POTUS, I would in turn ask about Trump's airheaded gold digging wives, and then probably proceed to be shot in the head because most of the right wingers ive met are incredibly thin-skinned (pic related).

That sums up most of the "scandals" ive been made aware of on the Clinton side… as far as GOOD things about her:
and the list goes on… as for whether or not I'm proud… pic also related (it gives me an actual erection to think about some thin-skinned mod getting triggered by such a mundane and typical comment). I hate (no I dont) to imagine the entire right as pussies like this (and many in this thread have shown otherwise) but it is people like the mod in question and many others in this thread that give the right its reputation for being whiny douches.

Trump's MSM normalfag cuckdrones have infested every board.

You want to talk about parrot situations, look in the mirror.

Asking the average Trump supporter about his main criticisms.

Why is Trump a racist?

Why does Trump hate women?

*asking the average Clinton supporter

shill fell for the bait
now pls go :^)

that's the wrong fucking question to ask my hombre

honestly I'm more happy than proud to be voting for him. voting for a chance to deny the ratchedly crooked "House of Cards" deceitful little cunt that stands as the epitome of all 3rd wave regime'd Feminism aka Hillary.

If i can vote against that, for a real American, for God's sake I will. Fuck that cunty little bitch and all she stands for and embodies

Fuck 150,000,000 muslims that believe in violence against non-muslims as justified

Fuck Syrian refugees" that want to fuck our poor people in the ass with their needy bullshit and rape and illegal notions

Fuck women who want to enslave their equal counterpart whilst calling us equal

Fuck niggers that won't rise to the stand to do a good fucking job for once in their lives and bitch and moan because they aren't being fed by the teet

Fuck PC BRO

Fuck idiocy and corroption

Fuck idiots that think they're happy dealing with the same shit they've always dealt with thinking it'll bring Change™ Barack I'm not from America Obama

And FUCK the system. Arise from the ashes, regrow, and make America great again. I'm tired of this shit and I'm tired of being unhappy despite all my attempts to do otherwise and help people. I only get shot in the foot. Let it burn in hell

This.

Plus with Trump, RWDS might actually make an appearence of sorts. Or at least deporation squads, that's a fucking garuntee

openly proud and joyful

Canadian here, Trump is the first American presidential candidate I've ever rooted for in my lifetime.

Fuck muslims, fuck mexicans, fuck the clintons, and fuck liberals, and fuck the media everything else doesn't matter

I'm supporting Trump because if he wins both the Democrats and the Republicans will have to reform. If he loses, the same old establishment politics will only be vindicated and implement harsher measures to ensure a populist candidate can never win. What Hillary has done to this election season is an abomination of the highest order. I second the notion that HRC should be in jail, not office.

The constant media smearjobs of Trump (wikileaks emails are rife with evidence of media collusion with the HRC campaign) aren't doing me any favors to get behind HRC either, but I haven't trusted the media for a long time now. Always look to the actual evidence (and absence thereof) when you want to know what is true.

And Clinton is headed for war with Syria and Russia and Iran and possibly China too. Let's not forget about her stunt with Benghazi either. You think I'd trust her more as Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? Trump is bombastic and slightly stupid but Clinton is a pro-active danger to the whole world. And Trump I can at least see listening to his foreign policy advisors. Clinton on the other hand strikes me as someone who always just "knows best."

That woman is headed for another Cold War at the very least. The fact that Russia is already recalling citizens around the world and holding mass evacuation drills (40million people) in case of a nuclear attack paints a VERY dire picture of a Clinton foreign policy.

What you should say is that this is mainly a media issue. The White House has some extreme experts on the topic of the nuclear button and the president defers to them to make the right call. That's how it's done.

I'm not voting for him, but I support him in public, because Shillary's get their jimmys rustled in hilarious ways. Nothing like pointing out that their hero is literally a KGB-style mob-boss who has her enemies killed and sells America to terrorist-supporting nations a few million dollars at a time to line her own pockets, while talking about how her opponent is a bad man for calling women fat to make libtards shit their pants and cry like babies.

Nigger, you don't know what that word means, do you?

Are you James White, Op?

This.

You pretty much have to be suffering from a crippling delusion or cognitive dissonance to believe Hillary is not objectively worse both as a person and as a leader of the U.S

End of story.