WTF is this bitch on?

WTF is this bitch on?

75 characters 75 characters 75 characters 75 characters 75 characters

Amphetamines/souls of the unborn

Not Bill Clinton's dick, that's for sure.

She just shit herself.

Holy fuck, she looks absolutely PSYCHOTIC!

A common behavior for someone to hide their angry outburst. She's having that seizure in order to shame the person asking the question. Ultimately this behavioral persuasion will fail, because she is not affable.

much truth resides in anons simple statement.

They consume extracts from babies foreskins when theres no fetuses to get the dank shit from.

Innocence.
Its a rare and evil thing to be on. makes you superior to everyone else.

Huh?

Blast from the past.

She activated the cocaine reserves in her cankle glands

FBI released what they were doing, Hillary was not the subject of the search, it was a look into the CIA being rogue douches again.
She now gets to play the Paul Ryan clip of him admitting it was a partisan witch hunt over and over, while skull fucking Trump over crooked Hillary.

must be one of those "correct the record" faggots I've read about

Bullshit.

RIP rotten

You CTR shills couldn't even be less obvious if you tried.

top lel

Continue to delude yourself, it will provide an operational test of Kek's power.

Nope, you can go look it up yourself.
Not the least bit surprising given all you have a of Hillary being guilty is 30 years of being told so and taking the shite up your gob smacker, while ignoring how only revolution will save you.

Its like there is a proper method of sending classified info she has access to.

Still, looking forward to the records violations, those should be fun.

Somebody make it like this plox

cocaine

i save your pic as "jew faggot gets triggered by 911.jpg"

because he does that shill video with his kike gf about how RIDICULOUS it is that jews did 911.

Looks like she's trying to fake a personality and quirk. She looks like she lives in an eternal tumblr meme, already ready to say some dumb shit.

Sure bud.

Yes they do, its not like they're expanding east.

(Because they already conquered it.)

Then why do they want to conquer it?

It's normal woman behavior, something you neckbeards wouldn't know about.

webm'd

I just realized hillary has sanpaku eyes

Wait, what are you talking about I dont get how I implied anything about dirty mudslimes?

idk what youre thinking but if youre wondering for my opinion on semites(jews and muzzies and both semitic)… well isnt it obvious I dislike both?

anyways if what I said of 911 is what confused you then you shouldnt be on pol. it was obviously a ruse by the jews. mudslimes are just their retarded little brothers used as scapegoats so they could further the greater yinnon plan for expansion of israel.

look at the greater yinnon map and see how just by "pure coincidence" ISIS happens to inhabit everywhere israel wants to expand.

To be fair so did Uncle Adolf.

I need an adult.
Can we possibly meme it?
Cooked Hillary.

Her programming glitched.

Adolf is level 3 mayne

Sexy Hillary thinks you should vote for her

This is Alzheimer's. No doubt about it.

There are several types of Alzheimer's. This is a neurological form of Alzheimer's. I'd bet the farm on it.

Reddit goes in the URL, not in the reply field, newfriend.

Probably some sort of amphetamine. This cunt is old as fuck and suffering from massive health problems. Shitting herself, coughing fits, probably osteoporosis, and she apparently just fucking sleeps all the time.

There's no way she can be out there campaigning the way she's doing without some sort of upper, and you know she's got that high tech kike issued shit. Hell, just the way she reacted to her OWN reaction is very similar to a drunk or someone that's high. A normal, sober person doesn't involuntarily react like that, then find their own involuntary reaction amusing enough to do it again.

memes.

Fucking hivemind, I just screencapped this and then I scroll down and see the exact same frame.

Cold Chai and Coke The illegal kind.

(checked)

Underrated dubs of top kek

Fuck no. She's utterly low energy, she's a complete wreck, her health has deteriorated through her lifetime of elite hedonism. She couldn't handle memes.

Our God Emperor, he is sustained by memes, he feeds upon them and grows stronger. He is healthy as a horse, works like a maniac every day and drinking a tiny bottle of Diet Coke is the biggest degeneracy he allows to himself. That's the human body on memes. That's the secret of his immensely high energy.

Point out one human characteristic on that face.

Protip: you can't.

Solid analysis.

(witnessed)

KEK CONFIRMS SHILLARY FOR LIZARD BEING

(witnessed)
(witnessed)
(self-witnessed)

KEK IS WITH US AND HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD WITH A STRING OF SEQUENTIAL DUBS

SHILLARY IS DOOMED TO SHIT HERSELF LIVE ON STAGE DURING A DEBATE WITH GOD EMPEROR

This. More than anything, she doesn't have a history of acting like this in the past either. Trump has called her out on her low energy and stamina in the past so I can see this as her trying to mask it.

The crash she will get will be a doozy.

Witnessing your witness and also those dank Hitler dubs.