There are people right here on Holla Forums who still use this

vlc is actually pretty cool.

whats better tho

Checked. I still use vlc don't know what else to use

Baka mplayer

But it's the best.

i use potplayer and like it

I use VLC for music media (To differentiate it for other media files), while I use Media Classic Player for the rest of media file. It works fine for me.

Althought I would like to know a better music player.

what's wrong with vlc?

Very confused, OP. Where did VLC go wrong?

have you checked out musicbee? it has so many options, i'd be surprised if it doesn't have what you need.

mine looks like this, but you can change all the panels around to suit your needs

that looks like an off-brand version of Spotify tbh

What's wrong with VLC.

It just works and isn't a pain in the ass to install. Thus making it popular and hated by hipsters.

well you can change the way it looks pretty drastically if this look displeases you. plus it's actually pleasant to use unlike spotify

why is spotify unpleasant?

Foobar2000, user. Don't listen to .

it's sucks at sorting and organizing tracks and creating playlists, and it's not customizable

i'll stick to wmp

Not one mention of mpv. Gas yourselves immediately.

looks pretty ugly

This site is filled with underage and redditors thanks to Jim trying to make it his personal imageboard, what's new.

VLC blows. It won't play a 1080p video without stuttering and frame rate issues unless I go and look up which ten setting out of 20 possibilities need to be which way in one (and only one) particular combination that makes it not suck as bad.

Meanwhile, the player built into Kodi plays everything without issue and without having to tweak twenty different settings.

VLC was cool five years ago and before. It's a steaming shitpile now.

Yep, and proud of it.

If by "use" you mean "has it but hasn't updated it in 4 years because why bother downloading anything made since then when it's all garbage that should be memory holed" then yes.

>as he twirls his curly, greasy finely groomed and oiled moustache he spots something problematic
:^)

What a faggot

Yeah and what are you going to do about it?

kodi

$sudo apt-get install mpv

Huge CPU hog on my machine

Eh, whatever.