Pols at it again

pols at it again
go back to /pol, pol

fuck off jidf shill
14/88
MAGA

You can't fool me Holla Forums

Some 4cucks were complaining the other day that Holla Forums is not Holla Forums enough and that Holla Forums is not Holla Forums enough and vowing to change that. Just refuse to engage them.

Don't try to fool, Holla Forums and /cuckchan/

PAWNS NOT WELCOME
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

they are right about Holla Forums not Holla Forums part, however newfriends should know that Holla Forums in these parts is broken and beyond saving.

They are free however to make an /polb/ or /bpol/ or harass Holla Forums into submission.

They should also waddle their fat browsing hand over to Holla Forums and have a look where it's gigantic a tumorous lump rather than having their ritalin addled child brains decide what's best for Holla Forums within ten minutes of getting here.

delusions of granduer.

kill yourselvesstormkikes

Most "legit" Holla Forumstards enjoy Holla Forums OC or they fight Holla Forums OC, without them this shit will be boring as fuck and you will leave.

Hitler agrees.

They are just crusty because Trump is crashing and burning.

It's pretty good without the polposting (more often than not). I'm yet to draw a correlation as to what makes it shit at certain times, but I'm pretty sure it's not the polposting. It's just white noise.

pol is a pretty big board on this site, but look at Holla Forums- constant polposting, second biggest board- absolutely shit with nothing of value.

Holla Forums needs to be harassed on Holla Forums if only because if you don't they'll get carried away and take all of our good autism and turn it into bad autism.

remember when leftypol was relevant?

Holla Forums creates the most OC. Without us you faggots would be nothing. Most of us started out on Holla Forums and progressively noticed a paradigm shift happening, you're either with us at this point or you will be gassed.

SEIG HEIL'D

They still are, always will be. One of the best boards on the site honestly.

Yeah, that pig man meme is top quality. Be sure to retweet it fellow GNFOSbros.

Rolled 28, 32, 64, 66, 35, 77, 17, 11, 33, 29, 46, 43, 24, 39 = 544 (14d88)Kill yourselves, lefties!

kys lefty

Holla Forums of course its polposting nigga, all games are forced to become sjw friendly, you will never see any illusion game in english and even doa is having problems now. What you call "pol leaking" is just the normal reaction against a police state.

Correct, the only thing killing Holla Forums right now is foccusing in the same meme for months.

8pol makes fuck all OC. Whenever I see it it's shit webms with normie music, I assume as some feeble attempt to get down with the kids even though they'll never see webms because they're all on facebook laughing at whatever normies laugh at.

Haha yeah pig man is no match for diaper wearing frog man.

Looks like something out of a Chick tract.

Cant win the argument? Call them names and ad hominem like comparing them to Holla Forums

Daily reminder.

B