Stephen King: Trump is the last stand of racist fascist white male

Cuckhen King going full on Your a fucking white male.
Holla Forums favorite Gun control activist, anti-Christian pro Islam liberal pedophile author trying to stump the trump again. breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/10/stephen-king-rise-trump-disappointed-country/

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keeping my fingers crossed his dyke daughter visits a poor Muslims refugees camp

Reminder he has been slowly dying from chronic back pain since 1999, mercilessly bullied the guy who crashed into him and caused it in the first place, bought his van when it went on sale a couple years later and then destroyed it.

What a fucking child.

it's really sad to see people who you could think you could be rational and based, actually turn out to be liberal cowards

i think a good example are matt and trey from south park, they spent years blowing the fuck out of retards yet shit on trump, i'm sure matt stone feels smug with his nigger wife too

Says some old fuck who will most likely be death within 20 years, to a bunch of people most of whom are below thirty.

They all think that the only people who are nationalist and don't like niggers, spics, and fags are old fuckers. They can't even comprehend there are countless Gen X and Millenials who reject all the progressive bullshit the Boomers ate up like candy.

Isn't this fucking retard living in the wilderness?

dyke daughter?

Neh men, it's easy to appear based when your creating fantasy world where everything follows your rules.

Wait, King caused the accident?

No but he was walking down a highway on the shoulder which is illegal and surprise a car accidentally hit him

His disregard for his own safety is the largest contributing factor to him being hit by a car

Where does that say King caused the accident? If anything it says the man who crashed into him caused the accident

I knew one of the dude's sons in University. Dude was a beta who's favorite book was Of Mice and Men. A book about a retard. And something about who racism is bad.

King didn't raise men. He raised a bunch of pussy mediocrities. I think that says more than any word he ever wrote about anyone. Look at Trump's children by comparison.

For me it's Tim Kreider

Cartoonist of pix related, he ended up a fag-enabling commie cunt who called out all gun owners as "pussies"

Yeah, his neck's going to meet the unforgiving torsion of a nylon rope very soon indeed.

These first images are from 2000 - 2001, Grandpa and Heritage from the week before and after 9/11

He likes to brag about how his daughter a dyke

Wow, I didn't realise the second image was actually supposed to promote that kind of behaviour!

most likely killed the guy as well

Later on…

Fuck this faggot. He made loads of cartoons shitting on mudslimes too.

You really think that, don't you.

Trump might be the last democratic stand of the white male. And if he fails, 1930's will look like pacifist utopia in comparison.

One more name to the proscriptions.

It just boggles my fucking mind how someone who exhibits redpill-tendencies earlier on in his career could end up so cucked later on. It just doesn't make any sense.

>last
Top lel, that kike is totally clueless about what is happening.

Stephen King is a hack faggot who abused his children.

A sexist too - he didn't even mention the racist fascist white females.
Probably because he was too busy about little boys jerking off.

He and the rest of the List of Literary Freaks can go fuck themselves.

He says that like it's a bad thing.

Learn some fucking grammar faggot

That first pic is interesting but it's quality is shit.

Never thought about that, man that's good.

I have known that feel repeatedly in the last week, and it is disheartening indeed.

pics?

Never post this image again you cringeworthy cunt.

Stephen King had children gangbang in IT. He is a disgusting pedophile who only deserves to be ignored or shamed.

Checked because I kekked at how fucking salty you are - you went full fucking Sodium Chloride.

You never go full Sodium Chloride, faggot.

That not even the first that happen in a Stephen King book. Not even the first time children were raped or having sex in IT

Do you have brain damage?

do you have butt damage?

He probably got married.

Why is everyone I admired growing up a complete and total libshit cunt?

Fucking disgusting.

Hurr.

Because the smarter mankind becomes, the more likely it is to invent self destruction, such as using logic and reasoning to learn how to destroy logic and reasoning. Just ask Nietzsche and other philosophers who spent their lives deconstructing reality on both the physical and mental planes.

But you cant get the bible wrong, its just interpretation :^)

Interpretation "within reason." ;^) That's the key many people forgot somewhere along the line.

Thanks, Stephan. I love that book and now I'm a mass murderer.

Stephen, not Stephan. He's no Moly.

The Molycaust would eat this fag alive.

He is living completely insulated from dindu's and snakbars up in Maine. He doesn't have to live with any of the problems.

Stephen King hasn't written any good books since the last time a Clinton was in the White house, so of course he wants it to happen again

They're good goys that sold out like in They Live. King was mediocre at best, but he got the whole shebang for his shit. Real authors don't get attention or publicity like that. Many celebrities are also completely made up. J.K. Rowling

yeah. that's what I meant.

was her shit written by a male?

I used to read his books when i was a kid.
Oh well, if it doesnt hurt it doesnt count.

Probably a group of people. Harry Potter was a drama about a secret society of elite families guarding their existence and magic from the less pure and muggles. Maybe recounting events of their daily lives.

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf

The last time I check Stephen King's books have a serious lack of diversity

Stephen Kind was a good writer back when he was a massive drunk.

*King

I live a few houses away from Stephen king. He sometimes comes into my shop to get lunch once every few years. It's strange how from a relatively small town he's never out and about. Most people around here don't even know he's a pos pedo. I guess its time to start spreading redpills.

I've lived in Bangor for 6 years and I've never met anyone who has seen him.

I don't know how true this is, but I was once told it's an open secret in the world of publishing that 'Stephen King' is an actor hired to be the public face of a consortium of ghost writers who produce all the literature under that name.

i.e. a big fat moneymaking machine.

If that's true it shouldn't be surprising he's a liberal shill.

Ive lived here my whole life never seen him once

Start slipping arsenic into his products.

Stephen King is a hack that couldn't write a good book even if his life depended on it and the only good thing about the dark tower are the illustrations.

What is all this "stephen king is a pedophile" thing?
Is it just because he has had kids fucking in a number of his books (IT being mentioned here already) or might he actually be a child abuser?

From what i remember he did have a lot of that kind shit in his books, and none of it was plot relevent or did anything to move the story along or make his characters more fleshed out.

Well, I'll never buy another Stephen King book.
I'll avoid any movies based on his stories, as well.

Actually, he's an excellent writer, but his stories are not all that interesting or original. I've read authors that have come up with far better stories than his, although their actual writing wasn't on a par with his.
If you like ghosts and spooky stories, go to Amazon and search for "KL Little Silver Hollow" & KL Little Silver Hollow II"…little known writer, but fun stuff.

No he isn't. Fucking pulp-writers from the early 20th century are better than him.

Generally speaking, an isolated case of child sexualisation in someone's body of work shouldn't raise alarm bells.

When you have to worry is if it's a staple recurring theme of their output. A good example of this would be comic artist and all-round cunt John Byrne, who's worked creepy female child/adult male relationships into at least half the things he's ever worked on, and apparently invites young girls into his 'studio' on a regular basis…

He could go Michael Moore's route, it could work for him too, right guys? kek

user, something about this doesn't add up.

Ask him if he ever played "double meat subway sandwich" with Jared

Well I never knew lead poisoning produced trannyism.

reminder that King is a degenerate drunk

Moar info? This sounds interesting as fuck.

What an absolute piece of shit. Typical spiteful, immature, narcissistic progressive. They're like teenaged girls.

These people cant get away with this. Them blowing Trump out of proportion and taking him our of context isn't going to work. Too many people like him and actually fact check.

C'mon, you have to admit that's pretty metal.

I don't understand.

Everybody hates us. The Jews. Blacks. Arabs. Everyone.

Nothing good that the white people of the world means anything to anyone except us.

Why?

Success breeds jealousy.

This just in, Local man was bludgeoned to death today with stephen kings full "The Dark Tower" series of books…

Politicians have called for a permanent ban on "Assault Books" from stephen king.

In other news today, yet another muslim woman was stoned to death for having extra-marital sex.

Politicians move to ban "Assault Rocks" from all middle eastern nations.

I saw this shit coming since I read Mr. Mercedes. The bad guy is a white male who hates race mixing, the strong male character is black and flirts with a smart&stronk white womyn. King was only decent when he was an alcoholic abuser.

Do I even want to know?

Stephen King is the worst sort of boomer faggot. The kind of guy who think ks they changed the world by smoking weed in the 60s and ended the Vietnam war or whatever. And now that they have finished destroying society he can die and never have to experience the worst of it.

Remember when Jonestein was talking about how Stephen King was fighting the New World Order because he did vocals for some shitty CD, I think by that heeb Dave Mustaine?

Shit authors are shit.

I didn't know King had the guy killed. I hope his pain is extreme and unrelenting.

That art is fucking awful to look at. My eyes strain just trying to focus on it.

This could have some basis as the newer King books sound nothing like the old ones.

lol'd tbh

Are you even a Holla Forumslack?

Dark Tower went to shit with the last book. Clock Work King got jobbed in the beginning and then Roland gets his true ending.

Stephen King has a such loathing and hate for himself that every single one of his protagonists is a self-loathing white cuck from a broken household who invariably has bad shit happen to him, not out of any sort of other-worldly Lovecraftian way of pure chance, but due to karmic faggotry that this baby booming shit fuck has to shoehorn into every one of his goddamn Penny Dreadfuls.

He also believes that retards and niggers have magic powers.

Seriously, the guy has been writing the same fucking story for forty years and what's worse, someone told his douchebag kid Joe Hill that he could write as well. If ever Fahrenheit 451 needed to be acted out, start at this motherfuckers house and finish the rally with him being tossed into the flames.

I'm particularly partial to pic related myself.

I want to like this Mathis guy, but the way he accuses people of being intelligence operatives for being born in the wrong year really turns me off.
I'll still read what he writes, though. He has his own unique style for teasing out the truth in murky situations, much easier to get through than some plodding Chomsky-tier "fill in the gaps wih rhetoric" stuff.

Try reading Bag of Bones. It's got spoopy shit like ghosts and has a widower learning the importance of family.
Still solidly in fantasy territory, though, seeing as how it has a black woman being raped by white men.

This, combined with the usual attention-whoring that writers declining in popularity/importance as he is inevitably resort to, to keep their name in the news.

It's certainly a different perspective, but he does tend towards circumstantial evidence. And if the "Financial/Intelligence Powers" or however he views "Them" are as intelligent/organised as they must be to pull all the stuff off that he claims, how is he able to uncover half of the evidence he's found?

I don't know why but King reminds me of the literary equivalent of Trent Reznor.

CURRENT YEAR

More like this tantrum is the cuck's last stand against decency.

The 1st line is actually right
The second line is a strawman
The third line is a false equivalency

What a hack

I always liked King's prose, it's simple and effective. Problem is, unless you can flower it up with your words you have to have good ideas, which he hasn't had since the fucking '90s.

open in new tab

left vs right is what matters goyim. It's not like we control both sides of the narrative

Well he's not wrong but of course this Jew thinks thats a bad thing

WOW…just WOW…no words here

Yes, he is wrong. Trump is nowhere close to the last stand of fascists. What the dumb fucker means is that only dying old white males believe what Trump is campaigning on, which is utterly wrong, I would think most of us are well under 35, so there are at least two more generations of fascists and racists out there to keep on fighting the good fight after Trump.

I've never actually seen any evidence per se, but some people I worked with about 15 years ago stated the same thing. I was young at the time, so had plenty of time to read most of it and it seems like it could potentially be true. But then again, it could be confirmation bias.

17 here and can confirm

pls not ban

18 here, mods can't ban me for being underage anymore

there isn't any age rules here like on cuckchan

Well, then three more generations, X, Y, and now Z.

The quality is less than I'd like, but its so big that such was required.

Litterally Who?

Stephen King may have written many beloved Goosebumps books, but that doesn't make him an expert.

Dubs of truth. I've been reading some old Shadow pulps lately and they're really good for what they are. Especially since they contain zero poz.

did someone say gersberms?

Isn't Stephen King jewish?
In former thread about (((writers))) signing a petition against Trump had some sources on it.

TBH I don't know why he's praised so much. Once you read 3 of his novels you've read them all. He uses a single mold for every one of them.
And his manner of writing is just annoying to me.

Shining is good. But the rest are reasonably good when it comes to imagination but then he hits you with some retarded pedo shit, rape or something in between.

pretty sure theyre both jews.. what did you expect?

I was thinking of saying something The Shadow-related last night, precisely because its probably the least pozzed piece of fiction from the 19th and 20th century that I can think of off the top of my head.

Seriously, for anyone wondering, The Shadow is literally a one-man RWDS, killing criminals and degenerates left and right, while laughing his ass off and giving eloquent speeches telling the degenerate faggots WHY they deserved a death at the hands of The Shadow.

Fuckin' badass.

The last stand of the sanctimonious sermonising left-wing pseudo-intellectuals seems to be declaring the last stand of the racist white male.

unless you're fucking with us that was R.L. (((((((((((Stine(((Berg))))))))))))))

He has a thing for normalizing Sex with children in his books

Say what you want about R.L stine. He a conservative who keeps politics out of his children books. Hell he even keep divorce out of his kids books.

I know how that feels. At least the writers behind Goosebumps and Animorphs are not cucks. Far as I know.

Applegate's husband wrote most of the books and a number of others were ghostwritten. She only wrote a double handful of them, mostly in the beginning and at the end.

Meant this

for you

Thinks that slightly rearranging the letters disguise the real jewname.

Jesus, that kid's life is over.
He may be the first person who ever got memed to death.

Not even close. You dun goofed darling. I should call the cyber police on you.

Newfags get out REEEEEEEEE

I always just thought all the cocaine and painkillers rotted his brain. He claims there are whole books he remembers nothing about. Also if you read his work he's the type to just throw tons of shit in everything, he's like a kike how he copies and elaborates on and tries to mix together everything he's ever seen, even when it doesn't fit thematically or plotwise.

Even shining had retarded shit like hedge animals coming to life and chasing people. Honestly his work is much better after people like Kubrik cut out all the stupid stuff. Even still it's cucked to have black people, asians and retards always have magic powers

The point is they're both about the same as far as literary merit.

Stephen King is a creepy old untalented kike hack. Anyway I think this is hilarious because these people have no idea what's really brewing after Trump. They really thing conservatives are on deathbed and have no idea that its heading towards a revival of National Social Germany proportions. Tbh Trump's there to deter Americans for going full 1933. The truth is Zog threw us Trump just to quite the storm that is brewing. Once when Americans see that Trump is just another ZOG puppet (hate to say it but he probably is) then they are going to make the third reich look tame by comparison. Kikes like Stephan King are in for a very very rude awakening :^)

Oh don't worry about it. King will die soon, probably before the inauguration. Trump is warded by some strange magick, people who attack him either die or suffer absolutely failure.

I always hated him. I read the first “Dark Tower” book. It was garbage. The plot was a mystery, but it wasn’t a mystery book. The characters knew what was going on. King just left the reader completely in the dark until the very end. For all I knew, the Gunslinger was a stalker planning to ass rape the Man in Black. Then the bullshit nonsensical ending that felt like the end of a Lost episode.

Scariest part of his books was always his picture in the cover jacket.

But Star Wars kid didn't kill himself or die

Confirm 16 years old here sorry for being youngfag

So what will liberals do when the last stand is successful?

That's what probably what turned him into a progressive liberal. Idiot should just take some pain-killers and relax.

Didn't he died a while ago?

Underrated post.

There are worse books Valhalla Rising by Clive Cussler ends with a group of people finding a teleporting machine inside nemo's nautilus, inside a lost viking cave.

Wow that ending sucked.

No he died in the other universe back in 2000 but you can probably still dig up news about his death in this universe.

why be a king when you can be a god

this is just disgusting. sometimes I can't even believe this crap