If I act like a cocky, agressive jerk, with a temper problem, will I really pull in girlfriends?

If I act like a cocky, agressive jerk, with a temper problem, will I really pull in girlfriends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQrdmbgdte0
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Lose the temper problem.
Being cocky, yes.
Jerk is not necessary.

Women are turned on by men who can command other men. The greater your control of other men, the higher your sex appeal.

Generally its very hard to command other men while being a jerk w. temper. Stick to being cocky and outgoing.
sincerely, Holla Forums

Cont.
Just do as mein furher would do.
youtube.com/watch?v=oQrdmbgdte0

Absolutely, yes. Girls dig guys who are not ashamed to overtly overcompensate for their micro-penis.

The guy is asking how to pull in pussy, not how to stay in his room not showering or shaving for the next 50 years shitposting everywhere on the internet.

Someone has to save the white race while you faggots post pics of dick girls and get cheetos lodged in your chins

don't do this infront of them until the ice is broken, user. not all girls do public facials.

that's what you do on Holla Forums, is it? saving the white race all day long. wew.

Info collection and dissemination. Shlomo.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
i have all the details from this UN study of 4chan's pol, thx.

If you go there and they charge you extra just say you're a woman trapped in a mans body and them charging you extra is transphobia, if they ask why you're not wearing womans cloths say you're also a lesbian you homphobe

exactly what is happening in the shop, dude. Holla Forums is down there buying lube and claiming they identify as a woman.

Nice

Not sure. Being a jerk no. Cocky mabye, as long as it's not too much. They will just think you're full of yourself. You can be confident without being cocky. I like guys who can make me laugh. Men I can actually have a fun conversation with. Confidence is a huge turn on for most girls. If you're a NEET, and still live at home, own that shit! Dead serious. Never be ashamed of yourself. Be confident regardless of your situation and women will respond.

depends on the girl. most of them have a 'type' that they're looking for - sometimes without really being aware of it. my current girlfriend would hate to be with a jerk, although she does like the fact that i'm a bit of a cock (dominant and imposing) but that's all for show really.

yeah, be confident about being a loser

Generally yes but it helps to be fit as well.

It's the truth, it's gonna come out anyway. My ex was a shut in who collected guns and weeb shit. He worked odd jobs, barely getting by. Still loved him because he was hilarious, honest, and confident. Seriously the way he asked me out was so charming , I couldn't turn him down. Despite his flaws, he still wouldn't let anyone put him down. Be confident in yourself anons.

jerky cock-agressors get bfs pretty quick.

Only if you have the strength to back it up. If you don't, a stronger man will punk you and steal your bitches.

Just one advice: if you want to catch fish don't ask the fish. Ask (successful) fishermen instead.

This is the mindset of the beta, you perceive the guy who gets women as a jerk and assume that's what's attracting them.

There are a million different reasons women like guys, but what it all boils down to is confidence. If a guy has a big dick, that makes him confident. If a guy is handsome or has a good body, that makes him confident. If he doesn't appear to give a shit about whether or not she finds him attractive, that makes him look confident. If he can tell a joke, well that too requires confidence.

Women look for security, that's why displays of wealth work on them. If you look strong or scary, that makes them think if they win your favor you'll protect them.

Look, it's sad but simple. A long time ago there were a lot of instances where a powerful, confident man like Genghis Khan would sweep into an area, kill all the men, take all the women, and kill all the ones who fought him or showed loyalty to their husbands. What does that mean? Every woman you know is the descendent of a woman who survived because she was attracted to a scoundrel.

Patrice O'Neal was a morbidly obese black guy with a high-pitched voice, a small dick, a gap in his teeth, a busted nose, the male version of resting bitch face and an ass he described as "tragic" but his entire life he could fuck any damn woman he wanted because he was confident.

Do you have a massive dick? Otherwise no.

It doesn't take attraction to be raped

can we just use modern language instead of buzzwords?
this shit has like 20 different meanings depending on who the fuck is trying to explain it
its "mystique" just spells BULLSHIT SEDUCTION MARKETING to me, and you if you allow yourself to be a man and not listen to pussies that sell u shit

kek
a fish telling us about fishing poles

Buzzwords has been done to death by idiots misusing it and is now a buzzword.

this
lmfao
these people cant logic

wew lad my message had no content except a word you autistically got sucked into focusing on

Kek, I had nothing else to offer.

you are part of the reason why contemporary women are degenerate parasites