Greatest detective in the world

:D

Also, I've just recently heard something which made me feel stupid for not coming to that conclusion myself.

Why does it fall onto Batman to kill Joker? Why not send him to the death row?

Batman did nothing wrong, Gotham cucks did.

The gotham police and the courts' hands are tied by the law.
Insane people don't get the chair. Gotham may not even have a capital punishment.

It falls to Batman who operates outside the law to deliver the finishing blow.

Pretty sure that the Joker would be found mentally competent.

i'd have to reread the comic but i always felt that batman did actually kill him in it. the movie, no.

then again, people think batman kills the joker in the killing joke as well.

He didn't kill the joker in the dark knight. He paralyzed him then joker killed himself like you two should

Stop bullying right this instant

you are a disappointment to your parents. you will probably die alone.

How the fuck would he kill himself if Batman paralyzed him?

He got paralyzed but his neck was still possible to move, he simply turned more violently.

People still dont understand that batman dont want to stop crime. He wants to fight it.
If he wanted to stop the crime he could just invest in making jobs and making illegal business less profitable. He could expose all the turncoats in police. Instead he spends his time beating the shit out of criminals at night. Its a game for him. He put best criminals he beat in his private insane asylum for a few years, so they can heal their wounds and get out of it in a few years so he can play with them again. And small criminals just stay crippled for the rest of their miserable life.

ok so the film did adapt it right, just making sure.

I've always wondered, why was Batman super swole in Returns if he was much older?

Basically batman half broke Joker's neck and then Joker broke the rest of it by laughing too hard
It doesn't make much sense.

I don't know. I thought Batman was so big due to Frank Miller's artstyle.

GCPD was so insanely corrupt it needed an outside force like Batman to clean it up. Yes I think Bruce could invest in more jobs for the city but ultimately the reason why the city is always the same is because of the writers to keep doing this story. Honestly, with how long Gotham has been shit it might as well be like Chicago or Detroit at this point.

You'd use God's powers to achieve such a boring goal?

Batman killed him then by inflicting grievous harm to his body that led to joker's slightest movement ending in death

congratulations Bruce, you are responsible for all the deaths caused by the Joker during those escapes

It's even worse than that, he actively saves the Joker on several occasions.

This is what comics have been reduced to, the leftists think that taking a life is wrong because then the likes of Superman or Batman wouldn't know where to stop afterwards. I mean, soldiers everywhere in the world turn into war criminals the moment they shoot a person, and police become KKK members after they gun a nigger down.

ARKHAM LIVES MATTER

Its worse in the ending of the red hood comic
Batman throws the batarang at Jason and it cuts his throat and then the building explodes
So batman would rather maim his sidekicks instead of killing the joker

Greatest foster dad ever

Why is Bruce so fucking retarded. You'd think he'd detect that Joker is incurable and just kill the fuck.

Then the hack writers would need to be creative for a change and come up with a new villain that isn't shit.

I get not killing the average criminal, but supervillains who have ecaped numerous time he should definitely kill.

Or if the superhero can't kill, tricking the villain to get captured under jurisdiction that still has death penalty or at least working prisons.

When the Joker was first created he was just a petty bank robber with a eccentric clown obsession. None of Batman's villains were conceived as criminals capable of psychotic mass murders worthy of the death sentence, but now that DC's writers have cemented that idea as the norm for all Batman's villains we end up with a constant ridiculous suspension of disbelief when they aren't killed for their endless atrocities.

ITT: Hacks take an old formula from a children's comic and then only change half of it, turning the villains into irredeemable monsters in a grim lawless dystopia while at the same time preserving the hero's original no-kill code of honor, which in turn produces this embarrassing clusterfuck.

I think Batman has actually saved the Joker from death row before.

The worst part is the faggots that defend the no-kill code.

Now you mention it, the Joker has never really come across as being insane. Just an asshole with an eccentric sense of humor.

It's particularly bad with Superman vs. the Elite. I don't know if the comic is any different but in the movie they had to introduce a "twist" that the Elite are insane because the writers couldn't come up with a good enough justification as to why Superman shouldn't kill superpowered mass murderers.

Joker seems to be obsessed with getting Batman to kill him. It's all he really wants to accomplish, yet Batman is too proud to do the world a favor because muh one rule.

He didn't killed the Joker, he just crippled him.

Hell second webm has Jason ranting at Batman for not having killed the Joker. With a gun in his hand and the Joker in the scene, why doesn't he just do it himself?

He was more angry at Batman because he thought his death would drive him to take vengeance.
By not killing Joker he thought Bruce didn't care for him.

emo faggot
batman is best without the sidekicks. The sidekicks make batman a joke and take away from the loner type of thing batman cultivates

Fucking make up your mind bunch of faggots. No hero kills because no one have the actual power to judge who can live and who doesn't. The idea of "he is then responsible for those deaths" is spastic as fuck and Reddit level of reasoning….if your kid kill a person, and after he comes back from prison home he will kill again it's your fault to not have killed your kid

Except me of course!

this is your brain on Holla Forums

Holy shit you drank the comic kool aid
You dumb ignorant little man. Batman has no moral high ground that prevents him from killing.
The comic publishers don't want to kill off their most popular villains or they won't have new stories to attract saps like you

Back when WB animation cared about releasing quality home releases. Now we get low budget features that aren't even fit for televised cartoons.

You mean the Live Action movies or the JLA movies?