Can someone provide me with some help finding the story behind this image? Seen it posted tons of times...

Can someone provide me with some help finding the story behind this image? Seen it posted tons of times, but nobody ever seems to know the source.

Reverse image search was useless as I can't speak spanish, and that's what all the results were in.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3293376/ardi-rizal-2-year-old-boy-who-smoked-40-cigarettes-a-day-now-lives-a-normal-life-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is something we do in Latin American countries, but the name changes from places to place. When the child is born, we place him into a big bucket which is full of water that has been salted and seasoned with various spices and local herbs, and also sometimes onions and peppers. This cleanses the baby and is also an ancient tradition in our countries dating back to before the Conquistadors. Once the baby has been well soaked, we take both the baby, placenta and umbilical cord out and give the baby to the mother. The placenta and cord are chopped up, added together with various different meats and vegetables the whole village has brought together, and we cook it up and all enjoy it as a large family in preparation for raising the village's new child. It is tradition for the mother to get the first bowl to help her regain her strength.

But why the cigarette?

So what does baby soup taste like?

I don't think I'm ever eating mexican food again.

Macho humor.

It's incredibly good, I didn't think it would be at first. It depends a lot on what vegetables and spices are used as well as the woman's placenta (so I'm told, I've only had a couple) but I think that's just some tale they tell us because of how different they all are. Because it has to go around a lot of people it's more of a stew than a soup, I think that's the right word. There's a whole lot of meat with it and sometimes if there are too many people trying to bring ingredients they will bring their family's specialty dish, depending upon what sort of reputation their cooking and family recipes are.

I suppose you could say it is like a mildly spicy mix grill stew with veg and side dishes.

So you're telling me the baby isn't actually dead?

If the baby was dead then why would it have a cigarette in its mouth?

That is genuinely interesting but it wasn't the spices and vegetables that I was hung up on it's more the placenta.

What's the consistency like? Is it discernible when you get a spoonfull?

If the baby was alive why would it have a cigarette in it's mouth? I'm not used to seeing infants smoke.

It's a big pot so you have to cook it quite a while to make sure all the meat is cooked, by that point the consistency of the water is much less watery and more like a gravy in a beef stew.

I think the poorer the country the less seriously children and smokings taken. I've seen plenty of videos from other places of kids smoking far too much, not like it is here where it's normally a few tokes as bonding between older male family members and son.

While that is a child, it's not an infant.

and only barely human

Eh, if he's not shooting dope by that age he's doing alright.

inquisitr.com/3293376/ardi-rizal-2-year-old-boy-who-smoked-40-cigarettes-a-day-now-lives-a-normal-life-video/

well, you dont have to be sherlock holmes to conclude that it therefore has to be related to some subhuman, probably drug cartel shit.

bump because fuck you that's why

Lel all you faggots, were baited. I'm from Latin America and traveled a lot. This faggot just made you belive this. Fuck guys your way to gullible.

Who said anybody believed anything here?

I kind of believed it. I don't spend a lot of time with mexicans.

It sounds believable, but I'd have to find a trusted source to really be able to believe it.

kek'd at the slav

This is normal.

Little nigger hot streight hot tubin

Disgusting subhuman spics.

Don't lie, I know that these customs are embarassing, but it really happens in Latin America.

You're an idiot, user.