Those poses are so unrealistic!

Those poses are so unrealistic!

there are already 10 trillion threads on Holla Forums about SJWs.

we don't need another one.

sage and report

I'm bumping this thread because of you, sjw. You have half/co/. If you want to make an sjw thread on here, go ahead. You don't get to be a faggot and say "I'mma report you for having opinions I don't."

Tis the way of the spider OP.

Go back to Holla Forums, retard. We're tired of your retardation.

You know, I just realized something. Why did it take Peter so long to Martial Arts? Probably because it would of taken the fun out of the comic I suppose.

there is already the AT general thread on Holla Forums about Jojo

downvote and report

there is already the AT general thread on Holla Forums about outdated memes

negative nancy score +1 and bad boy form sent to mods

Being idiots

Actually being Holla Forums related

I guess we'll see how the rest of the thread turns out. A thread that was just pages of acrobatics in comics would be interesting, but two anons being fags at eachother would not.

This is the single dumbest phrase anyone can post on 8ch. Go look at the stats, retard. Holla Forums is the single most popular board on this site with 3200 users. You can't say "we" on an anonymous image board either, fuckwit. You speak only for your own dumbass.

Leftypol for comparison only has 1/6th the posters of pol, and a good portion of those are quite likely people from Holla Forums there specifically to troll the tiny minority of intl holdovers. You have no voice here, you are in no position to demand anything of anyone, and you need to learn to respect others or shut your ignorant fucking mouth unable to argue a single of your fucking positions because you know your entire ideology is wrong.

Where do you think you are?

Your right, I WILL Listen and Believe.

smh

Just look at this disgusting cover for the most recent Nightwing. Dick Grayson is sexualized and objectified - he basically presents his backside to the reader. No female character would ever be depicted like that. DC needs to be more inclusive and deal with rampant sexism in their ranks.

Actually, women would fawn over that ass, but go berserk when it's on a female.

Fuck it, I'm a spiteful kind of guy. Bump.

Ban this sick filth.

Yeah, do that. Because reading isn't your forte.

Absolutely disgusting.

I can't believe someone would draw something this vile!

hi

Man, those spider powers really gave Peter a nice ass

I can't believe that Marvel would do this to Bullseye, think of all the little boys who look up to Bullseye and they end up reading this? When will comics stop being sexist towards men!

Not that user, but go fuck yourself. If you want your little unopposed circlejerk where you all stroke each other off, you can go back to where you came.

Wow folks, a perfect example of liberal doublespeak just walked in.

The entire point of that post is "Respect other people's opinions, you can post here but don't tell people who don't like SJW shit to fuck off." and here you come along pretending that means "I want a hugbox where only my opinion is allowed". Literally the exact sentiment that is attacking. That is exactly what "go back to Holla Forums" is, fuckwit and you know it.

You just attacked your own post you stupid liberal.

My only real irk with this thread is that the OP only posts one image at a time every post.

QUADS CONFIRM THAT Holla Forums HAS TO GO BACK

I'd tap dat

Since comic books would never want to make anyone feel uncomfortable with such a diverse market, can Marvel please direct me to the book where a male character tears off his date's shirt and then fondles her tits and everyone's okay with it?

If you're curious, this was written by Marguerite "Unsolicited Opinions" Bennet. Tee hee just some girlish funxD, but Spider-Woman's ass is a concrete determent to women in comics? The double standard with these fucking people.

No human spine could possibly bend this way. This pose obviously only exists to show off Daredevil's chest and butt at the same time. Typical of the shitlords at Marvel.

Eww that mongo touched me.

Why the fuck are Iron Fist and Luke Cage a couple?

Do these idiots know anything about comics?

We truly live in a world of terrifying possibilities.

What will future generations think of us when they look back and see this garbage.

Will we even have descendents to look down on us or does this mark the end of our culture?

Perhaps a future where only the destined survivors may walk the globe awaits us, they will wring their hands with glee, as they recall the success of their ancestors in subduing us with bullshit.

Instead of thinking about that you should be thinking about Present Day, Present Time.

Hahahahahahaha!

fuck off SJW

oy vey

this

cancer

That's the best thing about how cheap modern construction is, time will erase our shame for us

A front row seat to collapse and failure. It's bitter survival, there's not much to weigh or consider, I get to enjoy myself for only for so long before this civilization becomes unsustainable.

Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral… it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness.

Only some of it. You know someone will sift their the breakage someday and find a piece of Squirrel Girl; and treat it like it were a piece of the dead Sea scrolls.