Codemonkey On Another Power Trip

I realize it's not Holla Forums related, but I wanted to give y'all a heads up about what's happening on /n/ right now.

The current problem post >>>/n/465898

Taken from >>>/n/466510

Porchmonkey Tries To Tame The /n/ Beast!

Volunteer Thread that lead to this: archive.is/dHEI1

The post saying "I will not replace /n/ in case he pulls it: archive.is/JCqBq

tl;dr- Porchmonkey replaced /n/ with /newsplus/ on the front page after saying he wasn't going to replace /n/ and his /newsplus/ board is hotpockety as shit, requiring an IRC/Email dick-sucking to become a tripfag capable of posting on it.

Ah fuck, was too busy copy/pasting and fucking around with the post that I forgot to change Holla Forums to Holla Forums.

My apologies for being a massive fucking faggot, but this is still bullshit.

I thought it was a subtle joke and sniggered a bit.

Pure cancer

Why not trash the SMTP server need to receive the emails for requests to become a "reporter"?
:^)

needed*

And nothing of value was lost or gained.

Why not?

The two main ideas being thrown around are...

1) Porchmonkey is getting ad revenue somehow.

2) Porchmonkey is trying to make it more like reddit (viable since he wanted "reddit experience" for new /n/ volunteers).

76Chan.org

Kill yaself.

Are you actually going to contribute something of value, or is that all you have to say?

/n/ was taken over by freechan goons anyways. Maybe some of them are in this thread.

Of course they are, they're the ones crossposting these "be our private army please" shit threads to all the other boards in the first place.

code for 'shit I don't like'

Fuck off, goon.

don't forget the leftypol boogeyman!

that's the fucker who keeps our shit hole running after no one else would give two dicks about it, so i'll let it pass. I say make your own board if you don't like that one.

sage because meta

Lmao
Hey codemonkey, I have a decade old reddit account, you and your father have never created a worthwhile web community.

Doesn't work
Will never work because legacy boards

Will never work because this site is cancer, actually. 16chan made it work just fine