Romney says Trump will change America with 'trickle-down racism'

Romney says Trump will change America with 'trickle-down racism'

The 2012 Republican nominee, who has openly opposed Trump's candidacy, went further than he has before in outlining to CNN's Wolf Blitzer how the country's character would suffer in a Trump White House. Trump's rhetoric has caused even some other Republicans to label him a racist, and Romney said he would not be able to paper over his incendiary remarks.

"I don't want to see trickle-down racism," Romney said in an interview here in a suite overlooking the Wasatch Mountains, where he is hosting his yearly ideas conference. "I don't want to see a president of the United States saying things which change the character of the generations of Americans that are following. Presidents have an impact on the nature of our nation, and trickle-down racism, trickle-down bigotry, trickle-down misogyny, all these things are extraordinarily dangerous to the heart and character of America."

archive.is/iViLZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3lsJmwNO40
archive.is/PqhiN
archive.is/QRYGS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Things which change who those generations to come actually are, though, are fine.

THIS IS A DUPLICATE THREAD YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

QUIT RUINING MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good, people might finally stand their ground against SJWs and say "so?" to their bullshit.

I read "trickle down racism" and just started laughing my ass off. That's all I need to know.

I'd argue that it's trickle-up.
Trump merely carries the message, but we were born in the Racism, molded by it.

Trump is being redpilled on some level if you believe it or not.

Yeah, the same guy who called Trump "very very not smart".
I'm half convinced that Romney is really Bruce Campbell doing a character.

/thread

they are just mocking us at this point

The "character that generations of Americans are following" is cultural marxism, Mitt. You're right but it's a good thing. Fucking cuckservatives.

Looks to me like they're mocking their own shitty neocohen economic concepts

I feel like I live in bizarro world. What in the fuck is going on? I read trickle down racism and just dropped my phone and stared at the ceiling.

reported for bumping a duplicate thread

REPORTED FOR SHITPOSTING SLIDE THREAD

DON'T FORGET TO HIDE SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

We are in bizarro world. Hopefully this isn't the first time you're thought this.

TRICKLE DOWN RACISM

This is what (((they))) come up with, they're literally recycling their economics shilling because they can't think of anything else other than Trump is the ebiil raycis and literally hitler

Praise Kek!

If "trickle down racism" works as well as "trickle down economics" then there will be virtually no racism. Dumb fuck.

Does anyone want to point out that Fuckface is a polygamist Mormon freak? Is it okay to be Mormon now? Mormons are clearly cultists, why would you ever elect a cult member? Romney of blows my mind. Not a smart man.

I certainly hope so.

What if this is all part of their master plan to get Trump elected?

Polygamy is only a weird branch of Mormons that isn't part of the LDS.

It's a tiny fraction of the Mormon population (that isn't that big to begin with) and their numbers are in the hundreds… mostly in remote backwaters of Utah and Idaho.

Fuck that. I want a racist hail-storm. I want a category 5 happening.

Though serious, can these fucks think of anything besides economics?

I hate this cultist so much

reported for shitpost bumping a duplicate slide thread

LURK MOAR, POST LESS SUMMERFAGS

There is nothing wrong with Polygyny

but american-brand™ christcuckery® is the one true religion, right?

reported for shitpost bumping a slide thread

"trickle down racism"

If by "racism" you mean white peoples collective sense of self respect, thank goodness.

I am so sick of this pathetic, failed cuckold sticking his nose into the election. He lost an eminently winnable election in 2012 due to being too much of a pussy to attack the Democrats and Obama, and I'm sick of him punching harder to his right than he ever did to his left. He's a traitorous scumbag and deserves to hang.

The bible confirms this.

Reported for intl. You're not even trying.

Romney is a cuck, his opinion doesn't matter.

silly front man.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3lsJmwNO40

This tbh.

You fucking lost the election when 60% of the country wanted Obama out of office, you hold no political office, are marginally above Kristol in terms of influence..

For fuck's sake. For the past 30 years this smug asshole's been telling us to get in line behind the nominee that's 10 steps right of Nancy Pelosi, and the goddamn -instant- it's not his guy he runs out on national media shitting on the nominee and threatening to go to the other side.

You had your chance, your time is over, everybody hates you. Just die.

I'm starting to believe maybe I'm not an american maybe I need to try and start some new nation away from these cucks

You don't share OUR VALUES, user? :^)

Romney is such unlikable prick. It still blows my mind the Republicans ran this guy in 2012.

Bane ?

STIFF MITT

delicious
It's too late. The tone has already changed.
Trickle-down cuckoldry is out!

Romney loyalists ponder a future with Trump

archive.is/PqhiN

What a colossal faggot this guy is. Fucking grown man in tears over Trump.

Part one of Romney's latest CNN interview.

Part two.

/thread

Said everything that needed to be said.

We gotta get this pic to Trump and have him tweet it.

Posting a higher quality version

I just sent that off to Mitt.

I feel like Trump fucked up by saying he's not a racist, that means he's acknowledging that the word racist has any real meaning to it nowadays other than a Marxist buzzword to stifle political dissent.

On top of that it shows that the GOP has a grip on him.

You give them an inch, they'll take a yard.

As a Mormon, Romney understands how to do racism: from the bottom up.
Of course, in order to get there, you first need to pervade the people with your racist religion, so that even a janitor is looking at how much power he has and seeking ways to screw over the black man and the red man.

To break the "racist" frame of reference is too much of a redpill for the average person to swallow just yet.

I'll bet $20 that's the title of next week's daily shoah.

They're in open revolt against Trump at this point. They've been talking shit about him non-stop at this "Republican Retreat" that Romney is chairing.

archive.is/QRYGS

This is a good thing.

Well he's not racist. Trump isn't cucked, but he's still pretty mainstream when it comes to race.

You're confusing people like us with the paleoconservative types.

I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying that his entire campaign has been one of unapologetic strength to this point. The moment he starts coming back down to their PC level the weaker he appears.

Except the socially accepted notion of racism has been around since before the 20th century and does not fit in with the much more recent PC culture that sprung up in the mid-late 90s to now which has it's own, much more broad definition of racism.
For instance: Trump would outright deny being a slave owner too. Not owning slaves is considered an older version of being politically/socially correct.

Mormon Isis when?

Because 'trickle-down' worked so well with wealth.