Would you rather have President Paul (ron) or President Trump?

Would you rather have President Paul (ron) or President Trump?

The original meme candidate, or the rising star?

I personally prefer Paul's paulicies. I'm sure both would make america white again.

Trump m8, Paul's policies would only work after you had made America Great Again.

Trump

Paul would never be able to get anything done, and not from a lack of trying, both sides would rally against him progressing any of his proposed changes,

Trump will make a big enough of a stink whenever someone crosses him that his army of support will FORCE these people to kiss the ring

Fuck off.

Trump's the captain now, user.

paul isn't a libertarian. he basically wants the united states to be exactly what the founding fathers intended with the constitution. Stronger state government, weaker federal government. High amount of personal and economic freedom.

I guess the main difference between him and a libertarian is that he wants strong state governments.

you anons are right, he wouldn't be able to get anything done. Didn't consider that.

I'd pick Paul, had he the means to realize what he deems good.
I think Trump's going to stir up some stuff and maybe lead to a better USA.

I'll take whatever I can get.

Ron Paul was barely a good idea back in 2012. It was more that he was better than the rest of the chucklefucks. Audit the fed was and is still a great idea as well.

Part of it was also that a good number of us still leaned slightly more lolbergtardian back then, so he seemed better to some of us fools back when we were a little less realistic about the world and the state of the country.

Even back then, being more of an idiot and times being slightly different, I think I'd still have said Trump if he were doing then what he is doing now. On policy, Trump is better. On shifting the narrative in our favor, Trump is better. On having the ability to actually get elected, Trump stands alone among true reform candidates.

Ron Paul isn't a terrible choice or a bad guy, but he wasn't who we truly needed even back then, certainly not now.

Libertarians need to shit or get off the pot. Hold all your secret ideals you want, but in the meanwhile we need some realpolitik and to make some progress on some real world winnable fronts. Wake up and get on the Trump train, or get run over as the traitorous self hating pieces of shit that you'd prove yourselves to be. You are no better than a typical Jew or an SJW or any of the other garbage that seeks to destroy everything good and wholesome in this world. Worse even, maybe, because you have just enough brain cells to rub together to know a little better.

I lean libertarian and atheist and I have learned to stop being self hating. However, in the process, I have learned to loathe a vast majority of the faggots who lurk under those god forsaken labels.

Yeah, libertarian bullshit.

you don't want freedom?

Ron Paul's was simply the only thing we thought we could get. Never did I imagine that we could actually get a nominee that was based mainly on nationalism. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so trump all the way. Any faults he has pales in comparison to him helping give rise to nationalism once again.

ATTENTION ALL SUMMERFAGS

STOP POSTING NEW THREADS

LURK MOAR

NIGGERS

The implication is libertarian. Libertarians promote degeneracy. No, I don’t want degeneracy.

Freedom without nationalism does not happen, it gets disfigured beyond recognition with multiculturalism.

The Founding Fathers weren't libertarians, retard. Lolbergtardianism is post-war kike propaganda.

been here since 4/new/, friend.

how does that conflict with my statement that A. ron paul isn't a libertarian, and B. the he agrees with the founding fathers

I'd have to agree with the personal freedom ideal, to a point. But it has to go both ways. The government can't be protecting people from the consequences of their shitty actions either.

Society needs to be there to convince sexual deviancy to remain locked behind closed doors or face societal consequences. Women need to be cut off from state subsidized promiscuity and absolution of consequences.

In the meanwhile, with all of the cultural subversion that's gone on, we may need a strong government reformation that undoes some of the damage, but in the end it should be the job of the people to keep things in line.

Tax and welfare do nothing to elevate the charitable spirit within man. Even donating to charity is a meager substitute. The only true way to feel the uplifting effects of generosity is to know the people you are helping personally, to see that they are good honest people in need of a loving handI

I think the same thing applies to purging degeneracy. You can have the government do your dirty work, but it's the responsibility of a virtuous man to keep his community clean with his own two hands.

Again, we have reached such a point that a government purge may be necessary to realign things, but I don't believe it is the best long term solution.

Then you're a fucking retard bc this is a shit thread and you should kill yourself even more now that this has been revealed

You never used the word republican, or explicated republican values. Also, Ron Paul is a senile coot who doesn't understand republicanism either.

read more books. post less. thanks

Attention summerfags

you are in a slide thread
stop responding, find your nearest tab closing apparatus and use it.

this

Trump isn't perfect for me, but neither was Paul. The only thing I can seem to think of that they overlap on is a foreign policy of non-interventionism, which is a plus of course. If Trump adopts Paul's stance on the Fed or, more preferably, pushes for a straight up dissolution of it he would nearly perfect. That and telling Israel to fuck off.

Paul was/is too soft on immigration for my taste. That's a big negative for me.

Trump wins in my book. Bonus points for him having the force of personality to say whatever the fuck he wants and get away with it.

Fair enough, but there are worse slide threads. We have a catalog and some of these threads are useful now and then to redpill newerfags now and then. Claiming to have been here a while does make the OP pretty clearly seem to be a shill or retarded though, so I certainly won't reply without a sage again, if at all.

Do your best to describe freedom without going full hedonism.

The freedom that most of my fellow ameritards bleat about is a bizarre fantasy land where anything for economic profit and personal fun goes.

Freedom is a duty to serve a country that has your interest in mind. That's it. It's a damn buzzword to short circuit logic.

Americans weren't free under Britain because Americans were forced to serve foreign interests. We were free after independence because then we could serve and pay taxes to a country that had our interest in mind. That's what freedom is. It's duty to a nation with your interests.

But…

In the case of America, freedom is a word to describe servitude to America. "Oh, Iraq isn't free! We better give them freedom!!" Ergo, we better force them to serve our interests.

God.. Fuck the word freedom.

consider if you will that I'm not just lying for no reason, and I'm not (at least intentionally) sliding anything. I posted a thread asking Holla Forums to compare and contrast the current candidate we're hyped for, and the previous candidate we were hyped for. Just because I'm not bitching about jews doesn't mean I'm sliding. Get over yourselves.

I used to believe in shills and sliding and shit. Then people accuse me of sliding for posting politics on Holla Forums

and I'm tired of redoing the captcha with every post. fuck this shitty cripple's site. I just did the captcha 25 times. need new website.

that's a different meaning of the word. Like if I said poker. I can either be referring to the game or to the tool used for fires.

I believe in a free nation as well as personal freedom. It doesn't really work in a multicultural society free of hate, but I also believe in segregation. At that point, personal freedom works pretty well.

back to reddit

I dont want a "meme" candidate.
I want a real fucking leader.
Ron Paul was only ever a meme candidate and recently he proved that when he said that "I'm not so sure that Hillary would be a worse president than Donald Trump"

It's time to let this meme go.

If it was 12-15 years ago - Ron.
But in the [current year] - Trump is the only hope.

/thread

But if we do that, who will we use for our "It's Happening" pics?

Hm, what a choice.

ATTENTION SUMMERFAGS
(((8a7904))) is a >(1) scope shilling faggot.

Trump doesn't actually have any ideas. That's really his strength.

In an ideal world, I'd prefer President Paul. He's the thinking man's candidate (and thinking men are about 5% of the population, so there you go). Trump is the idiot's candidate, which is why he did so much better.

You mean the chaos candidate

Why don't you go read his policy on his website?

Nobody. Stop waiting for the fucking happening. Focus on making America great again.