Need your Help. >No Bootable device error

I was getting this error that There is no bootable device detected on my system.
I need a hardware check of the HDD but it was working.
Then I changed the data cable, which solved the problem, But temporarily after couple of days I am again getting this error,
Kindly help me with what device could be at fault..

I just answered this faggot on Holla Forums where he posted because Holla Forums was too slow.
Kill yourself OP

Hi, thank you for choosing Holla Forums as your own personal information technologies support. Please hold and a representative will be with you shortly.

appreciate your response m8.. and you can fucking see for yourself it is slow af..

No one asked for tech support, just help a brother out.

You are not my brother, my brother would at least be able to sort this shit out for himself. You are a lazy parasite who pushed an actual thread off the board because you couldn't even be bothered to use the tech support sticky, fuck you.

ready the sticky nigger

Installing OSX should fix that problem user

woaah I came here from the half chan and all I can see here is not so kind people.
He is just asking for a little help, if you can't then atleast don't nudge the person. you piece of shit

lynch yourself fucking nigger

You full of shit load ..
Go back on your mom through her vagina..
Just like my dick did last night bitch

There's a specific thread for this shit so the board doesn't devolve into halfchan /g/ tech support, but as you can see, enough of you come here and blatantly forgo observing the rules. If you really are surprised then you are an idiot for not seeing what is right in front of you.

This is an English-speaking board. Go back to halfchan, pajeet.

Check the boot order, retard.

You serious m8.. Boot loader isn't showing any device that is the whole problem here.. go back to pre-nursery school

readies the sticky
spread your cheeks

Did you actually read the problem?

i dont give a shit. Take it to the sticky if you want real answers. This thread will get shitposted to the death

Thanks for your concern deepshit xD

you need to defrag your bios transmitters

Your PSU might be maxed out and shutting down SATA power whenever it feels the need.