Holla Forums women

Are there any of these mythical creatures? What is your favourite operating system and text editor?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xi1isPHu
pastebin.com/raw/xi1isPHu')
my.mixtape.moe/cifbvz.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=fPfTQpmeNxA
wiki.debian.org/AntiHarassment
nixiepixel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Windows 7 and Notepad++

kys

Lain. QNX and geany.

she looks like an emacs grill tbh

Trannies aren't women, and women in Holla Forums aren't tech literate as much as they're just posing with technology to get attention.

Are there any women who aren't like that? I want to believe.

More images of her, JSON array of imgur URLs:

pastebin.com/xi1isPHu

How about a zip file?

Someone on IRC asked for this, but go ahead, shouldnt be too hard

the Holla Forums IRC?

no im asking for a zip

write a script to read the json and fetch the URLs or GTFO

here
1 import urllib2 2 import re import sys def main(): r = urllib2.Request('pastebin.com/raw/xi1isPHu') r = urllib2.urlopen(r) html = r.read() match = re.compile(r'(http\:\/\/\w\.\w+\.\w+\/\w+.(jpg|png|jpeg|gif))') match = re.finditer(match,html) if match: ¦ for i in match: ¦ ¦ urls = i.group() ¦ ¦ r = urllib2.Request(urls) ¦ ¦ file = urllib2.urlopen(r) ¦ ¦ images = file.read() ¦ ¦ file_names = urls.split('/')[-1] ¦ ¦ with open(file_names, 'wb')as f: ¦ ¦ f.write(images) ¦ ¦ print('Getting -->> %s' %(file_names)) if __name__ == '__main__': try: main() except KeyboardInterrupt,e: sys.exit()~

yes #Holla Forums, also checked

smh tbh

fixed formatting:

import urllib2import reimport sysdef main(): r = urllib2.Request('pastebin.com/raw/xi1isPHu') r = urllib2.urlopen(r) html = r.read() match = re.compile(r'(http\:\/\/\w\.\w+\.\w+\/\w+.(jpg|png|jpeg|gif))') match = re.finditer(match,html) if match: for i in match: urls = i.group() r = urllib2.Request(urls) file = urllib2.urlopen(r) images = file.read() file_names = urls.split('/')[-1] with open(file_names, 'wb')as f: f.write(images) print('Getting -->> %s' %(file_names))if __name__ == '__main__': try: main() except KeyboardInterrupt,e: sys.exit()

Why is there a picture of Chris-chan in here?

(⇀‸↼‶)

It's scraped from a 4archives thread on Holla Forums from 2013. Contains every image posted in that thread

Kek, based Holla Forums.

I was going to tell this thirsty faggot to fuck off but you did it way better than I could.

Anyone think we're being raided?

Anyone still want the zip?

my.mixtape.moe/cifbvz.zip

I think it's just summer.

You must have a good vpn, that shit downloaded in seconds.

your first time seeing a real woman?

yeah, they're those attention whore with green\blue hairs that think that complain all the day about muh patriarchy is a tech-related activity

There are actually tech women. It's hard to find them without the feminism, but not all of them are radfems and some are actually fairly cool about it. Yes, they are actually as savvy as any techie.

You probably wouldn't want to date them, though. They could be your mother.

My favorite will always be SysAdmGirl. She used to have an active YT channel but then went inactive for some time but she has been back recently. Unfortunately age seems to have played its part and she is no longer the QT that she used to looked like in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=fPfTQpmeNxA

I know plenty of women who have demonstrated to me that they can program in several languages, and have good problem solving skills. I've also seen a few sluts that fool beta males into doing their work for them.

Anyone remember pixiewhatever that used too do ubuntu videos? She seemed to actually be pretty legit.

Yeah. She has a relatively recent video where she talked about havinng cancer or some shit.

I wonder who is behind this post.

>Post states "there are some tech savvy women"
Did I just take the bait or is this the new average 14 years old Holla Forums poster?

are there any nudes of her?

That's obviously Michael Jackson

I think it's kind of cute personally.
Pulled the first image I saw off of Google, didn't bother changing the name because mobile is shit.

maybe he is asian, those guys have no hair on their bodies.

/x/phile here.
For years the internet suspected for these cryptids to exist and some have reported a few cases but i can confirm that these are much more uncommon than the fucking yeti.

I want to press the start button and play.

lol fucking cuck

who stated this

The women.

wiki.debian.org/AntiHarassment

On privilege and what we can do about it

Standing out in the crowd

Men who explain things

Mansplaining

The Male Programmer Privilege Checklist

Derailing for dummies

Resources for allies

She's gained weight

I'm a Holla Forums female that actually likes and is competent with Holla Forums.

I'm also unattractive, depressed, socially retarded, and thanks to a hormonal issue I have a literal neckbeard that I need to shave every other morning. So, there's that.

There are more attractive, "alpha" women who are legitimately competent and interested in Holla Forums. But I think if you were to run the numbers you'd find that less desirable women have a higher chance of not being retarded. I've never been qt enough to seduce an army of betas to do my homework for me. I had no choice but to get good on my own.

Okay. Thought that the few females around are more or less like the rest.

You're probably not. Basically every woman who says they're unattractive is just too hard on themselves.

I think that's compulsory for being a Holla Forumsie.

Stop with the shaving, ruins your face over time, get laser hair removal surgery, did wonders for my mum.

post a pic

You mean Nixie Pixel?: nixiepixel.com/

You got that right! That's why I use a big desktop, it makes me feel like a mediæval king.

Post yout tits pls

With hardware or Holla Forums literature!

Tech women do exist but they're ugly, dress bad and don't have a good body.
Except for this gorgeous qt at work who has a boyfriend
Fuck

laser never fucking works. unless I got ripped off.

kill yoself

Text Editor: emacs

If I was going to date one, I don't care so much about looks or mental issues as long as LFS gets installed. And cron'd cuddles. Never forget the cuddles.

5/5 would bring to org-mode

Is the thread bumplocked? Not that it was much worth anyway.

pfffft. You're such a pussy ass faggot if a dick bothers you.

tranny

the neckbeard isn't hormonal, it's the Holla Forums manifesting physically