Dindu rapper who threatened Trump gets busted for stealing guns

This retarded monkey, Demarcus Davis aka Maine Musik, got busted for waving around stolen guns in a video where he threatened the God Emperor.

He's out on bail and just made another video threatening Trump with a knife becuase nogunz lol. He's also under investigation by the Secret Service.

Nigger gonna get rekt.

archive.is/Ip7DT

Am I on fucking bizarro Holla Forums?

You're on slow Holla Forums, if you want faster reply go to 4chan

Niggers gonna nig

I think you might be in a bizarro universe if this sort of shit is newsworthy for you.

that fucking face

That is the dumbest shit I've seen in awhile. What the fuck is the end goal for this nigger?

These motherfuckers claim to be hard, but the minute you start killing them on sight they run to the feds for help. Bunch of niggers.

why has this place been so slow and shitty the past few days? not just Holla Forums but every board it seems.

does he look like a guy with a plan?

(check'd)

Recording contract?

Summertime is when the regulars of chans hibernate (at least from what I can tell), it's really not worth responding to summerfags/kids and far more funny to laugh at how retarded they behave.

Honestly though, besides the occasionally good conversation. I've been lurking a lot more for months now.

It also doesn't help that full/pol/ has the potential to be better than any Holla Forums incarnation, but due to a low-info populace there's usually only lesser quality conversations and posts. The various Exodus' (for the site in general) began with a big awesome boom filled with old 4chan nostalgia and the desire to carve out a new high-quality community for ourselves, but that's since faded for whatever reason.

I can't tell whether this site will cycle with peaks and troughs in the user-activity, but if it takes the usual path of internet communities it might just get slower and slower with only a few loyal users before it fizzles out.

Just try it and see what happens, stormderp. You'll get #Rekt by the CIATFBI within seconds, just like the Bundy family.

reported

Why didn't he just buy one?

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

and then you have this fucking nigger to add to the list

UNSTUMPABLE

Yeah, if getting caught was his plan all along.

reading is hard nigga

Now who got these dank digits

He got arrested on purpose, going to prison is like going to college for niggers. Prison is where niggers get famous.

Does the aryan brotherhood support Trump, anyone ask them recently?

Everyone's busy posting in the Orlando Fagpocalypse thread.

We don't have time for some low energy nigger being a nigger.

Why can't niggers into names?

I think at this point it be a gross understatement that we saw this coming a mile away

That's funny name!