General Raid Thread #2

Previous Thread: web.archive.org/web/20161012102929/http://8ch.net/b/res/6289249.html

archive.is/ZqsiA

Youtube comments, Reddit, forums, TOR sites, boards, phone numbers, addresses, streams, you name it.

Anything that gets lulz and isn't a PA request we go for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

antifascistnetwork.org/
8ch.net/pol/res/7831313.html
8ch.net/britpol/res/30929.html
memecenter.com/fun/6974417/don-amp-039-t-go-to-the-comments-section
antifascistnetwork.org/2015/01/15/idiots-guide-to-the-idiot-far-right-2/#more-2517
8ch.pl/inth/
youtube.com/watch?v=mEKlnh4jv1Y
web.archive.org/web/20120404235412/http://www.partyvan.info/wiki/Main_Page
ekran.no/html/revenge/
live.nicovideo.jp/?
archive.is/Yi1Ve
33obaminations.isp/obaminated-commiecared-commies-barry-ocommie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck nigga you missed my last bunch of pics.

bump

what about this cockmuncher…?

cdn.che.moe

We could make a new wives tale.

We have plenty of skills, materials and imagination, so here's my elevator pitch:

We use leaked databases to cross reference posters on Mumsnet and hijack inactive but legit accounts. We then use these accounts to link to various infographics/videos/articles or whatever that we've placed there purely to peddle some kind of moral panic/hoax.

Mumsnet is a dippy place so it will be easy pickings.

bump

You know what's so lulzy? They'll think it was 4chan who was doing the funposting.

Haha, they suspected 4chan but at the end Hello started blaming Holla Forums - I made a thread on freech congratulating everyone on the fantastic raid as he was doing it.

Tree spraying is spooky as shit
I was on a walk a few days ago and I saw someone spraying a tree in the woods and it creeped me out
Maybe we can meme this onto the Alex Jones show etc

I second mumsnet, that place is perfect for raiding.

yeah man what are they doing in these places

OH BOY

IT'S TIME TO HARVEST THE SALT WE CULTURED

What did he mean by this? It sounds like what goatse did tbh. Have we inspired him to achieve greater things?

(checked)
This is a good idea. The chemical fetishists in big government and big pharma just can't get enough of their addiction to chemtrails. They're now putting chemtrails in the trees!

Just posted on 4chan to make it look like they raided them. Lol.

bump

What are they DOING?

Lets try and make it look like 4chan and reddit raided memecenter and kick up a virtual internet war between them. We wouldn't even have to do any raiding, just sit back, relax, and watch the shitstorm.

Keep in mind that a lot maymaycenter users also use 4chan.

Memecenter would just sit there and talk about it and 4chan would ban anyone that tried to do anything on their side, it's a non-starter.

Oh hit I missed the first thread is really 8/b/ back?

It would be a great way to harvest salt though I'd imagine. Plus it would cause a bit of drama for them.

Nah, our first troll was tricking you into thinking it was back. Wait til you see the next one!

It would, but both are pretty much turtles at this point rather than reactive or even proactive sites and wouldn't do anything.

I think Mumsnet would be good because once we've whipped up a fuss we can concern troll the media into peddling it.

Maybe your right. After all the funposting we did, their assholes finally became accustomed to our grithy member. We did manage to trigger some faggots over there though.

Could you expand a bit on mumsnet?

*members

How about raiding Antifa groups?

They are 99% salt and they'll blame 'them and they'

antifascistnetwork.org/

Hey, not a bad idea. We could probably convince Holla Forums to join in on the rampage with us.

Twitters/FBs and youtube as well as commenting on their page posts?

I think that would cause a maximum triggering.

Lets do it.

(woah there dubsly!)
Not thought about it much, but from my trolling of middle aged mothers who have too much time on their hands and live on facebook years and years ago I know they can come out with some pretty fucking lulzy stuff. The British lexicon of outrage is funny as fuck when it's directed straight at you in full hyperbole mode.

I came across someone on the opposite side of Antifa before in National Action who is pretty lulzy. Are Nazi vampire autist molesters good enough? Bonus points: They're in our fucking lair shitting it up
>>>/baphomet/116645

Truly I have been cleansed of the cancer.

Lets see if Holla Forums is up for this or not.

This sounds like a spectacular idea.

Go for it, not sure if the mods will be faggots or if they're happy shit stirring between Antifa and the NA though.

I'm gonna try to recruite some based Holla Forumslacks in this thread to come over here.

8ch.net/pol/res/7831313.html

I think I have a good idea at who else would like to ruse both Antifa and NA - >>>/britpol/

Vampires fam! Vampires!

8ch.net/britpol/res/30929.html

I invited the bongs to join in with us. I'm tired so I'm going to be snoozing. Try to keep this thread up for me and I'll be back later. Goodluck based anons.

Someone start a discord chat.

What is wrong with using bee?

Why is everyone into this crap? Use IRC damnit.

memecenter.com/fun/6974417/don-amp-039-t-go-to-the-comments-section

The top ten commenter says after having spent his whole day talking about a few hours or shitposting.

I love how these faggots call us losers.

Yet there they are, circlejerking on a dying memester website in order to increase their e-peen.

Oh yeah, I must be a looser in real life if funposting and triggering faggots like them makes my dick hard.

LOL please.

fine ill do it faggots.

irc.rizon.net

channel #/raid/

What's wrong with it? It's certainly no worse than Skype and I suppose it better than IRC since people today might be too young to even know what the fuck that is.

whoever makes these raid generals add this to the op as official irc

A beeutiful coat of harms

If they were upfront about saving all your shit and selling it I wouldn't hate them as much.

Thanks for the answer, Jesus Christ that's sick

Read this, these antifaggots get riled up with other opinions just existing.

They're ripe for a raiding.

antifascistnetwork.org/2015/01/15/idiots-guide-to-the-idiot-far-right-2/#more-2517

Kek what is it with the British right having a thing for kids?

raid when?

8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/

8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/
8ch.pl/inth/

raid 8ch.pl/inth/
They are the sole reason why Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and all the major boards are trash. They are the reason why HW quit. They are everything wrong with this site.

Nah

You understand they are anti-Trump and antifa right?

Fuck off freech, you're less relevant than MemeCentral.

Do you want them to destroy Holla Forums?

Okay come on let's stop being silly now.

IT IS I, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL /inth/

I AM THE REASON YOUR SITE IS A GENETICALLY INFERIOR PILE OF GARBAGE

Its not like they havent done it before…

/inth/ is fucking menace.
I'm on board.

HW quit because he's a fucking druggie, not because half dozen autists who changed names at least 3 times did anything.

Go away, we won't be reviving your shitty site.

How new are you friend? You do remember when Holla Forums disabled his email, got the site delisted from google search engine, and made him so buttblased he posted personal army requests in all the major boards, dont you?

Probably not because youre a fucking newfag

Lmao, just try and stop the raid train /inth/. Nice job shooting yourselves in the foot. Prepare for gore!

Fucking morons

Who the fuck uses email nowdays?

That was the pedos and the SJW reporting the pedos. Funny enough, now SJWs protect pedos (Nyberg, Alison Rapp).

That's on him, not on the autists.

It seems that you got your history from the mouths of the self-important idiots from freech. Enjoying your text-only image board?

we left freech and freech isno longer a textboard

But we're right back to the problem we had at the start - nobody cares.

These are some hilariously misinformed comments friendo.

heh confirms

Do you guys fuck up absolutely everything as some sort of genius performance art?

That's the goal

My little brother loves those!

xDDDDDD

Please don't raid up Holla Forums
t./inth/

I don't have the chromosomes for this, enjoy your failed false flag

Oh, don't worry /inth/ try to squirm out of this as much as you want. Let's just say I have a "special surprise" waiting for your nigger loving board.

thats my favorite kind!

because of you tards 8ch.pl is shitting up the Holla Forums catalog.

i lik rayd

8ch.pl/inth

Holy shit, how will Holla Forums ever recover?

i lik /inth/

So when we going back to memecenter? We need a reign of terror over that place.

this.

We're gonna need to gain maymay points another way.

Instead of upboating eachother on a post, we could all make fake accounts, try to blend in the community and gain a high power level naturally, and then strike on the day someone makes a thread about it again. The people of maymaycenter are now more viligant than ever.

If we coordinate our raid to start as SOON as someone makes a thread about it happening within 10-30 minutes, with a dump of usernames and passwords of sockpuppets, then the raid will be fool-proof.

We could dump the usernames and passwords of each user when the raid happens too.

Also, we could flood the recent posts along with the featured page at the same time, like one maymaycenterian suggested.

Nobody will even know who's fake or real. Nobody will know when the raid is happening. All they would know at the very most is that it COULD happen, but when it does, it's too late. It's a fool-proof plan that can't be destroyed.

We should throw in as animal abuse as possible. I noticed that it elicited the strongest response from them emotionally. Don't forget to throw in a variety of extreme degeneracy too.

People in general are now just too desensitized to people being hurt nowadays.

Sounds like too much effort too me, I doubt they could do much to stop us if we did the same thing we did before.
I'm going to stock up on more disturbing shit, was a bit low on ammunition last time.

They have a "fresh" section that shows the most recent posts. That's how they were able to track our posts and take us down with downboats, but I suppose that could be stopped. We were just lucky for them to not suspect a single thing.

If you delete a post, then it doesn't get rid of your maymay points. But it still runs a huge risk because they'll see our shitposting and ban us automatically.

Masturbatory self promotion but the frames I captured crack me up.

We should let those hotheads cool down a bit and just meme on someone else in meantime.

Have you guys witnessed the autistic freech false flag earlier on? I am proud of all of Holla Forums for not getting confused and posting gore there, especially since we've confirmed several lurkers are actually on crack.

Lol I remember when I still browsed 4cuck a bit before I completely abandoned it. Some guy tried to raid the place, but it turns out that 60% of the userbase on 4cuck is from memecenter also, so they shut it down before it ever took off.

we just have to make it look as innocent as possible, lots of stupid trubuchet memes and wow he's got a point shit.

What did he meme by this?

?

It's a good thing an user actually checked the place out and warned everyone. Fuck them, I'm not giving them traffic.

We should have a way to secretly identify eachother while we blend in with the community. A way that doesn't raise any flags. Of course, it'll take much longer, but it will let them cool down while we get massive upboats by the community.

I guess we could call ourselves, THE SECRET AGENTS OF Holla Forums

On Holla Forums

Thomas the Tank Engine characters, based off a conversation I had with a Holla Forums users a couple of weeks ago

You know what? I've actually been thinking about opening an IB dedicated to raids, with threads that requires a passcode to view. Is this a good idea or nay?

Tox? Super elite hackerman MSN

Hey, not a bad idea. Lets just make sure that anyone who lurks there sees this thread, but I doubt any of them even use this website. Lel.

*doesn't see

We should either have a designated time to raid, or just go when a super seekret signal is given off on here. We'd have to casually post on there to raise our points while secretly watching for eachother.

If we do anything suspicious like all post at once on one post, then it'll warrant us a ban for sure.

Yeah, it stemmed from me scoffing at everyone using anime avatars on social media and he replied with "Does the idea of someone shouting at a tiny picture of a little cartoon girl in a MAGA hat not make you laugh?" and it did, I was going about it all wrong. My mind was blown.

Fuck I saw the second one on the day, had no idea this was a legit autism anomaly found out in the wild.

Would you say this place is better than 9fag, the same as 9gag, or worse?

Keep in mind that they proclaimingly hate 9fag. At least they have one thing right.

Why are raids shit nowadays? Let's get a fucking target collectively, and fuck some shit up. Charge up the LOIC, Shitpost until we're ready, and fire that motherfucker.
Fucking /inth/…Pitiful

What's the difference? It's a content aggregation site. They're all knockoffs of reddit and hazcheezburger.

So, Thomas The Tank Engine characters it is?

Just a bunch of little faggots

HelloThereAssholes seemed to be a 4chan and was talking about hacking memecentral's matrix or some shit. Using LOIC bareback could end up with us hurting our own butts nowadays.

Between us we won't have enough upload to affect any site that would cause butthurt if it went down, we need to be like a precision strike and troll just a few people until more people join us.

Just wanted to make sure everyone agreed on the same thing to prevent confusion.

if you're going to ddos at least come out of 2010 and get the hoic

Former speedrunner Cosmo turned suicidal wreck, and is begging for money. Let him know he's a fag. [Live Stream]
youtube.com/watch?v=mEKlnh4jv1Y

Get on my level.

no one cares about ewoks. based god, lain & co. from the twitch raids still pop in here? fucking massive botnet if anyone knows where to get a hold of them

Still can't get over a nazi vampire gay rapist shitposting on /baph/ and him getting a free pass.

He stuck his dick in an autists mouth while it was full of marmite! And he's a vampire!

Pic realted, it's how you make me feel.

Good point. I thought more people would be down for a good raid but I guess not.

Somebody get this meme on memecentral

Are we getting a raid going yet?

Raids suggested:
Cosmo stream trolling
Pitting National Action and NUS against each other
Something with LOIC

What would you suggest grandmaster oldfag? You've come up with so many great ideas, why don't you tell us more?

Pitting National Action and the NUS against each other is mine but nobody wants to do it. I'm just pointing out that the LOIC approach won't actually fuck anyone over, except maybe ourselves. We'd need more people to do it.

You have a good point. I was expecting a lot more people to hop on the loic but that'd be sketchy if it were a small group. It's not 2010 anymore. At this point I'm down for any raid.
Lets make this happen

How do we make his work?

Can I get a list of up to date doxxing tools? Last list
I found was on baph and only the parts about sending Mormon missionary's and free Quran checked out.

Elaborating on my plan since this sort of stuff was generally not attempted by chans because of the large numbers, but I had fun for years with a small groups of anons I knew doing these types of tricks. This is how we would go about the NUS - NA shit stirring

It would take more warming up than a quick raid, which is a downside, but depending on how you set it up you could have it rolling and causing mass butthurt in no time.

Go on the foreign part of social media, my favourite is Polish and German because they don't look too different from Brits (NA and NUS are in the UK anyway) and find someone with a good collection of public photos that doesn't speak English, then steal them all. Now set up an account with those photos and you've got a pretty good fake identity set up with little chance of getting busted as someone's doppelganger. I always used males but in hindsight writing this I may have been best using girls because drama occurs around them due to beta orbiters and white knights and another reason I'll get into.

Depending on the level of security on your account you're going to want to either fill it with absolute shit as fast as possible or claim it's a brand new account after you deactivated your last one. Then you're going to want to trick all the faggots who want farmville friends or whatever it is the normies are doing nowadays into adding you so you can tend their crops - don't actually play farmville you faggot, you're just padding out your fake as fuck account and there are loads of groups for people who either have no friends or all their friends have too much of a life to play shitty facebook games. This is why using a girl is useful, because these without doubt always get the most adds, but they get a lot from Rasheed the IT support worker who just wants his green card and you're going to get real mad real fast if you let even one of them on your friends list because they'll all fucking hump your leg then. Only add people from the country you're pretending to be from.

Next find something that the group you're infiltrating love that isn't that group, and litter your profile with public notes of it and start adding people who know the people you want to infiltrate. Then when you've got enough of the group on your friends list slip it into your identity and begin adding your main targets. Voila, you're now in one camp. If you do this twice at the same time you're in two camps, perfectly positioned to start causing some real jimmies to be rustled.

I'm pretty tired so this could be nonsensical, but something like this was working wonders in 2008 until normies discovered trolling and starting making unconvincing profile pics like Brad Fucking Pitt with obviously fake mary sue names.

LET'S GET A SHITSTORM A BREWIN'

Who wants to fuck with flockmod in the mean time? We ruined the hard work of bronyfags and caused a ton of butthurt that day.

top tier. will add
Another great way to approach this is to claim your last account got suspended for supporting 'X', where 'X' serves your purpose. It requires dedication and experience so know wtf you're doing.

This will require a fuck ton of time though. We'd need people to keep shit up to date and in touch. Either way this is great. This shit was amazing even after 2008. Someone has to teach the later gens of lurkers about raids before the internet gets completely filled with aids(maybetoolate.png).

We would also need some dedicated ass niggers too

Also a problem you will come across is the cap on new accounts for adding friends which can be a shitter, but this doesn't count incoming friends and if you hit the max friends added you'll get locked out (I think it's 50 a day). If you buy PVA (phone verified accounts) there's no cap pretty much and you're less likely to get locked out, but obviously this isn't ideal.

Putting your location to the UK when you're in the US could cause trouble, but if you can get a proxy for the UK I got a load of pay as you go (top up) sim cards months ago that still might work so I can verify all your accounts. If not just YOLO it and see how far you can get, if you're in the US use a throwaway number and set your location to the US, and when you've got all the friends you need delete your location history and set it to Yorkshire, where the eye of the shitstorm will be.

W-E-W

This is great, they'll eat this shit up. The NA obviously played too much CoD Ghosts at their inception so finding anyone with a spooky skeleton face mask in some of their pics will get you plenty of good boy points too, but obviously you'll trade off being a female. Having a mix would be good though.

Some sort of hideaway would be good, but we need to weigh up getting new people on board, raid threads, and not having butthurt fun police infiltrating us and shitting all over the place.

I won't be much help this weekend as I'm going to get my fuck on tomorrow and it's been an eternity, but I'll be around all week.

And since I seem to be on a roll, I've dug up this artifact:

web.archive.org/web/20120404235412/http://www.partyvan.info/wiki/Main_Page

Some of it has dated badly and a lot of links are dead, but it was a good read.

Also lots of the ruin life tactics was taken from this, which I was far too retarded to spot the numerous times I visited the site up until a couple of months ago I noticed it in the archives:

ekran.no/html/revenge/

My doll

Fuck I'm out to Orlando this weekend, but I'll be online occasionally. The worst thing is that I'll have to start a new thread. I'll keep posting it until we get more people involved. This could be one of the last great raids in imageboard history. If this thread dies I'll post with the subject Baphomet, with the same name i'm replying with now.

I think I found a video of you as a child

Be careful drawing /baphomet/ to this thread, one of the targets is lurking it.

We'll probably have to keep our fauxcial media names out of the thread because of epic countertrolls, but once the shitstorm reaches full shitocity no amount of us being grassed up will stop them from shitting on each other

Have fun at Disneyland kiddo :^)

baphomet
panty raid
Damn skippy
Lul I'll try.

All my jimmies are rustled

b u m p

Kek, we're the Beta Kappa House

SHAMELESS SELF BUMP

Should we raid live.nicovideo.jp/?

Cuckchan already raided them.

Gonna start making some bulshit profiles for NA/NUS raid. Gonna try and get some dox on the faggots too.

Tee hee

I'm not actually getting my fuck on, so if any of you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Note that these things can escalate hugely, one of the four I was working with originally in 2008 had his hard drive seized by police eventually, so prepare for taking precautions. We were harassing business owners at that point and causing quite a lot of drama and trouble so remember the moment you go after capital is the moment you start preparing for the moment they go after the first IP they were harassed with, proxying up later may work but you never know. The NANUS don't have capital, they're screbs, but we will build up to such a thing.

This post is cancer.

Obaminated obammy commie communist commune commiecare obammy commie communist barry.

Obama obaminated commiecare communists commied communes obamaninated.

Obamanation USSA communism commiecared gun-grabbing communists Obaminated.

Obamination commie obommie obamified commie communism commiecared commified. Commification communist obaminated obammy commie barry.

Obamacared commied communism communification commune obamavilles.

All that was lost. Now has been found. Commied.

archive.is/Yi1Ve
33obaminations.isp/obaminated-commiecared-commies-barry-ocommie

bump

user, if you had a butt like that, none of the passive aggressive sneering at deviancy in the whole of Holla Forums would hold me back.

it's actually a bit like that, just a little hairier

W-would you shave it?

when I find someone who wants to see it irl

Haha b-but I want to see your uhm, butt, user :$ teehee!

tits or gtfo

Lets see your butt.

lol

You make perfect sense.

More of this, peelese

You make perfect sense. :>(

More of this, peelese

Triple post, my bad.

t. nigro

No stopping this thread.