You can date only one of the 3, which one do you choose?

You can date only one of the 3, which one do you choose?

Damien Darhk for me, he is the best husbando, he is just so sexy and manly and deadly efficient, I could t handle all the sexy

Are a tween girl?

No a grown chubby bara gay 24 year old man

Honestly the marvel tv series are literally the best tv shows on tv right now, guess chans are too much of a hipster to like popular things

I was just taking a piss since I watched first three seasons of arrow and the first season of Flash.

That marvel of agents though is a stinker. Couldn't get past the first season tbh.

Barafags truly are worse than teenaged girls

At least teenage girls are cute and have an excuse for acting retarded.

They must be good if it's popular

Lol

yes the Transformer movies must be good if they're popular.

If something isnt popular it is shit because it isnt liked by most people.

But of course you want to believe you are a special snowflake that nobody understands and has better taste than everyone else and everyone else is stupid

Most people are normalfags. But I guess shit like Twilight and Steven Jewniverse must be good then.

Naruto is also a good anime.

lol

when you give blowjobs do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises?

uncircumcised since it feels better for the other guy :)

but more men are circumcised, so it's obviously better. shit tastes tbh.

Not given a choice in the matter ;^)

Can I choose the dock?

most of the it's chosen by the parents, so i mean there is a choice.

Each ass? ;^)

Nah the just want their kids to suffer so they won't admit they were dumb

Who cares about ameridumbs

lamo

Truly ameridubs

Only choice is Eobard, don't be a cuck and fall for the Damien is edgy meme.
Go to Holla Forums and shitpost about it there, they have a thread some user updates every week where your taste in shows won't be bullied.

Until you go there, fuck you and your shit taste.

Lulwut?
Why Eobard?

Damien is cute, sexy, has awesome black humor, he is edgy and fun because he enjoys himself while also being intelligent and manipulative af
Literally a fun husbando

(Heil)
Eobard is more attractive, smarter, has so many better lines than Darhk, is much more fun and can fucking time travel.
Black Flash was pretty well done. Much better than Zolomon in a black costume, that's for sure.

I believe Black Flash also appears in The Flash this season, if I remember those set photos correctly.

You got the magnet link I posted on the thread, didn't you?

Damn that video was bad compared to what ETTV usually put out.

Confirmed for being a Twilight, SU, Naruto loving faggot. Go back to wherever you came from.

He is a barafag man, literally worse than normie teenaged girls

Oh no was first image that popped up in google and didn't notice since I am outside using ipad

I download everything in 720

But love isn't about who is the most powerful, it is about who attracts you more with his personality.
And Eobard might be the strongest but Damien has the most charming and fun personality compared with absolute ruthlessness, he can literally kill someone and make a joke about it, Eobard isn't as funny

That's what pissed me off so much; that was a 720p file.

all me

Ameridumb detected

Goons, not even once.